Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
"NY Finest!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-22-2017, 02:08 PM

When the scene opens in the Bronx, New York, the cameras set in on the condo owned by Tal Sugay. Jaslene Sugay is standing in the den off the corridor by the front door. She’s dragging her feet and traces the lines of the cherry redwood table by the wall. With her back turned, she doesn’t notice or hear her sister walk up from the back. Tala walks up from behind her sister and thrusts her hand into Jaslene’s shoulder. Jaslene stumbles forward as she looks confused.

[TALA SUGAY]
“You bitch!”

Tala yells at Jaslene and Jas’ eyes grow wider.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“What is your problem sis?”

[TALA SUGAY]
“My problem? You had the nerve to ask what my problem is? How about last Warfare?”

She holds her arms out and bobs her head.

[TALA SUGAY]
“You know, the moment you turned your back on your own flesh and blood?? Yeah, or did you forget about that part? The part of leaving to check on Robbie’s well-being?”

Jaslene rolls her eyes and brushes her hand through her hair.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“You still had Kennedy, but could I not? He jumped in between that crazed fan and took a blow that could have punctured a vital organ. It’s not like it was a handicap--”

[TALA SUGAY]
“Says who!?”

She interrupts Jaslene yelling.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Kennedy is as worthless as a pile of shit! It might as well had been a handicap match because I literally had to do the work of three broads!”

She holds up three fingers and thrusts her hand against Jaslene’s forehead. Jaslene rubs her hand across her forehead and sighs.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Oh my God! Are you serious right now? You are blowing this way out of proportion! Would you rather than idiot in the crowd stab your flesh and blood?”

Tala turns her head to the side, brushing her hand through her hair, and rolling her eyes.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“And besides, you were impeccable out there! You lit up that ring like a wildfire!”
Tala looks back at her sister and starts to pat the front of her chest, where the sternum lies.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Yes, I did! It was me who single-handily put those nasty Motherfuckers out of commission! ME! ME! ME! I did it! Now, my own flesh and blood wants to try and revive a group that is as good as dead? After my man demolishes Robbie inside the prison, there’s going to be nothing left, but dead cells that used to be the Motherfuckers!”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“What is your problem? Are you going through a power trip, hunty? Calm down.”

She cries.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Let’s see Jazz, I have always been the breadwinner of this tag team! If it wasn’t for your little blemish in our match against Jenny and Shelby, I would still be undefeated in XwF! But oh no, you had to turn your back and allow Jenny the opening to take the win for her team!”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Not this again.”

She holds her hand up to her sister’s face and flips her hair over the shoulder. She walks pass her and starts to make her way toward the doorway.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I can’t talk to you when you’re being this irrational. It’s really sad that you can’t seem to understand…”

[TALA SUGAY]
“And it’s really sad that you can’t comprehend, I’m your older sis and my well-being should be on your mind before somebody like fat ass Robbie! He has enough insulation to take a knife blow to the stomach! I needed a reliable partner in the match and not some twat bitch who cares more about getting fucked than winning a match!”

Tala yells as she interjects after Jaslene. Jaslene disappears out from the doorway and Tala turns to the wall, kicking it in anger. She brushes both hands through the top of her hair and looks up at the ceiling.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Ugh!”

She says before walking to the doorway. The scene faded to black when she disappeared into the hallway.

The mean streets of the Bronx. The streets that allegedly Tala Sugay grew up on. These are the streets she often refers to when she talks about the fights she had, the drugs she sold, and even Natural Selection. A flight of four stairs leading up to apartments is where the cameras zoom in on and down at the bottom is Tala. Tala has a baseball bat in her hand, but she sets it down on the concrete, leading it against the side wall of the stairs. She holds her arms out to her sides and cocks her head up as steps closer to the cameraman.

[Image: 08.orloff.staircase.jpg]

[TALA SUGAY]
“Welcome to the boogie down Bronx, bitches! This is where I’m from and I rep this area until the day I die! I’m New York inside and out! I used to run these streets with my homies and these very steps were the stairs I drugged a bitch down by her braids! Every other step saw one of her loose braids that I pulled out from her scalp! When I was finished with the home girl, she was all bloodied and battered in the face.”

“In these streets, I have a street cred!

Tala smirks and turns to the side as she perches her right foot on the top of the concrete wall as she adjusts the tongue of her chucks.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Jack Cain, this isn’t just any ordinary little match, bro. This is going to be the last battle we ever have together. In fact, it’s going to be the final battle you ever have in XwF because I am going to permanently retire your old ass! Get ready to hang up your boots because this war is going to be won by yours truly! I am going to use that ugly mug of yours and break the bamboo with it!”

“I’m going to be that bitch who retires the Motherfuckers! There hasn’t been anybody, let alone a woman who could hold a candle to the Motherfuckers, but I’m going to be that bitch. I don’t need my sis to have my back in this match. I already know I can beat you. Hell, I beat you and Travis by myself! No thanks to my sis or that whore Kennedy, who offered the entire Motherfuckers the opportunity to gangbanged her later in the night.”

“Stupid whore.”

She scowls in disgust and shakes her head. She takes her foot off the wall and lifts the baseball bat up in her hands. She starts to rub the tip of it.

[TALA SUGAY]
“When you’re locked in the Punjabi Prison with me, it’s going to feel like a lifetime of punishment, but it’s actually only going to be a split second before I walk away as the victor. Jack, you should study last Warfare because last Warfare was a perfect preview of what I intend to do in this match. It may have taken two J.T.E., but the point is I got you down for the three count. Yes, you did get up and I commend you for it.”

“However, there will be no getting up after this Punjabi Prison’s New York Street Fight!”

She swings the metal bat against the top of the rail as the loud sound radiates through the streets of the Bronx.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Aw Jacky, did I hurt your feelings last Saturday night?”

“Boo-hoo-hoo, cry me a river Mister Cain because I did what I did to make a fucking point! Jacky, it pisses me off the way you pretend to represent New York, but what the hell do you know about New York? You’re just a little white boy, puta and when were locked inside the Punjabi Prison I’m going to take your ass back to school!”

“Bronx Killa is about to teach the little white boy from Queens about the real New York lifestyle!”

She brushes her hair out from over her eyes.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Sis, my kendo stick is going to be irrelevant in this match! I’m using weapons you can find on the mean streets of the Bronx! I’m talking about weapons like brass knuckles, street signs, broken glass, pieces of weaves that were pulled out in the midst of a fight, and baseball bats. Jacky, you might think this is about dominance or making an impression, but hell no, this is all about territory! I’m the only bitch in this company who is allowed to rep New York! I’m talking all the boroughs of New York!”

“I hope you go back home to your rundown apartment in Queens because that will be the last time you’re going to be able to show your face in your old neighborhood! I’m kicking your ass out of my state!”

Tala presses her hands together and licks the tip of the baseball bat as she seductively smirks at the camera.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Rest in peace Motherfuckers and more importantly, rest in peace Jacky Chan Cain! Standing beside my man Jimmy at the finish line and looking back at the broken dreams of every member of the Motherfuckers is going to be just glorious! We aren’t just going to bury you two six feet under, but we intend to bury you all eight feet under!”

“Now, roll that up like a blunt and smoke it Jacky! This is my motherfucking beginning and there’s nothing anybody can do to slow me down!”

She raises the bat up and places it over her shoulder as she starts to walk up the stairs. The scene faded to black as she made her way to the halfway mark of the steps.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
(09-22-2017), JimCaedus (09-23-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-22-2017)