Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Your World Is Not Mine...
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-22-2013, 11:56 AM

How is this for Insanity Street? It is a truly mad world isn't it....

Steve sits in his own delusion as tantalizing thoughts flow through his mind as if they were almost a reality… Although it was obvious that his own insanity was playing with him. Angels flew around his dazed mind as freely as doves their rhythmic harmony of tantalizing yet terrifying songs echoing in his dreams.

It is the week of High Stakes, Steve Davids sits at his uncle’s side with Mark Collins and Lacey leaning over his shoulder. Blaine Davids lies in bed with a neck cast on. His room was quite small, the injured man struggled to speak clearly through his wind pipes, coughing for air when talking to rapidly. The room was bland. Grey walls and a blue carpet filled the room with dullness and the light was shut out by the blinds. Beside the double bed was a bedside table with a lamp that was on, being the only source of light in the room and a photograph of Blaine stood proudly next to a teenage Steve Davids who was at least half a foot taller, much sleeker, evidently weaker, and lacking in beard. In the background was a vicious ocean. Blaine touched the photograph and began to talk calmly whilst gasping for every breath at each pause.

Blaine Davids
“I remember that day like it was only yesterday. That was the day you learnt your favourite move that you have now well and truly perfected…”

Mark Collins
“So that was the day you learnt the Shockwave?”

Steve Davids
“Aye, and I never hurt anyone so much as when I executed that move… From that day on I knew it would be my finishing manoeuvre. Isn’t it strange how fast time seems to go?”

Blaine Davids
“On the contrary. There is nothing out of the ordinary of the way time flows. Yet there is an extraordinary way in which we memorise our proudest moments. I could tell you every single detail of the beach we visited that day….”

Lacey (with a sweet tone in her delightful voice)
“Go on then Blitz, let us here all about that beach.”

Steve and Mark both nodded in approval as Mark took his place on a bedside chair and Lacey held Steve’s hand whilst sat on the bed. Blaine sighed.

Blaine Davids
“Very well then… It was a murky day. Gusts of wind flashed past quicker than my memories. The sand seemed to glisten despite the lack of sun light whilst Neptune’s gallant warriors rushed onto shore. Clouds of black and grey filled the previously fresh blue sky and the tanginess of sea salt rushed into our mouths whilst the revolting smell of tuna filled our nasal passages. An aroma that was vile yet beautiful and oh so distinct. It is always puzzling as of why we remember these strange things yet it is a memory I would not change for the world. The road behind us was seemingly isolated and the car park was empty. The lake behind the road floated alone, with not a single duck to accompany it. To the right of the car park was a steep bendy hill like something you would see in a horror film. Yet there was no evil shack or house at the top of the hill but a delightful mansion that was evidently rich and equally as grand. A field surrounded it with grass as green as you could imagine. We gazed upon it briefly in envy that was as green as the grass. We turned and we faced the ocean’s storm and sat briefly on the abandoned gravel rocks placed on the beach for kids to play on. It was evidently a safety hazard but the loneliness that day meant there was little to care for. The tide continued to come in but we did not want to leave. We sat strong, making footprints in the sand. I remember saying, I wish these footprints would stay here for ever Steve. A memory of us that could never be destroyed. Do you remember what you said in response that day Steve?”

Steve Davids (without hesitation, the image of that day had clearly been painted into his mind perfectly.)
“I said we did not need footprints to hold our memory for one day we would hold a legacy of our own.”

Blaine Davids
“Right you are. It is strange how despite all that you have changed, there is still so much about you that is exactly the same. Those philosophical words were words of truth and meaning. That much has always remained the same. Yet here you sit, stronger, braver, monstrous, and with a woman…. I will always be so proud son.”

Lacey and Mark left the room at this point as a tear trickled down Steve’s face. One of glee and one of happiness.

“There is still hope of our legacy yet my boy.”

Steve Davids
“There is no such thing as hope. Our legacy was born in the stars that day and it will soon become a reality. Do not preach to me of faith or hope for you know that symbolises the weak whilst we are strong…… Rest my uncle, I shall pay a visit to you soon… Lacey is going to stay and look after you whilst Mark and I do a few things. See you later uncle.”

Blaine Davids
“See you later Stephen.”

Steve leaves the room and closes the door behind him, leaning back on the door and looking up at the ceiling afterwards. Memories rushing through his head faster than a 100 metre sprint. Taking a deep breath he looks up into the lounge that is highlighted with its black leather couch, red carpet and unusually mysterious curtains. Mark and Lacey sit on the couch, in general discussion. Both are in lazy attire. Mark wearing a grey comfortable track suit and Lacey just in a crop top and some tight jeans. Steve is wearing nothing other than boxers and grey track suit bottoms.

Steve Davids
“Right, I want you to stay here Lacey and look after my uncle. I hope that’s okay. There’s a few things I want to do before my big match tomorrow and Mark is coming with me. We will be back by night fall…”

Lacey and Mark glanced at each other before reluctantly agreeing. Steve did not trust the way they looked at each other… Or was that his paranoia speaking? Both Mark and Steve went and got dressed none the less. Both were now looking a lot smarter than previously but still not exactly dinner material. Mark wore a white shirt that was clearly slim fit, as well as black slim jeans and some grey vans. He was cleanly shaved and his hair was short and sleek. Steve walked out of his bedroom wearing grey slim jeans, a white t-shirt and black hoodie. He pulled his hood over his head and gestured to the door, kissing Lacey on his way out as well as grasping his car keys.

They trudged out of the garden and Mark held his hand in the air signalling for the keys to be thrown to him. Steve threw them and it was obvious that Mark wanted to drive.

“Careful now boy! You know I love this car more than most parents love their children.”

Mark Collins
“I know, I know… Have no fear.”

Steve entered the BMW and sat down calmly. Mark began to drive but realised he did not know where they were going.

“Hum, Steve where are we actually going?”

Steve Davids
“Just head in that direction okay?” (Pointing)

Mark put his foot down, and the two men shared little conversation on the journey other than continued directions from the Psycho sensation….

“Listen Mark, you’re here to simply record a message at a certain location that I would like to send to a certain someone, is that clear? No interference in my message, no talking etcetera. I am counting on you to do this simple task… There are a few things I want to get off of my chest. Well maybe more than a few…”

Mark nodded in agreement, as he always did… And he pulled up the car in the same dusty, dusky car park that Blaine Davids described earlier… Steve swung the door open and climbed out of the car, looking out at the sea as he did so. A true adventurer’s scene. Mark pulled out a camera, and wiped the lens as the rain fell softly. The beach was as isolated as it always had been. A tear of Steve’s fell amongst the gentle rain. Softer than the sky that hid behind the blackened clouds that drowned out all delight. Steve crossed the gloomy, misty, and empty road and stood briefly in the sand which his feet sunk into slightly… It was as if Unknown Soldier were trying to drag him into the hells in which he lives. Davids sat upon the same rock he did all of those years ago, and stared down at where his foot print once was. Mark began to record Steve from in front of him. The road was empty… and the rocks were stern. The rain still soared down and gusts of winds flew past. Steve’s words whistled in the wind of his own insanity.

“We all know why I am recording this message. If Unknown Soldier refuses to accept my respect by saying he has credibility and claims that this because I want to cuddle up to his balls then he truly has another thing coming…

No pun intended. Nobody wants to go near them and I certainly do not. I am not a man who sucks up to another yet I am one who hands over credit where it is due. We will not drive down Insanity Street like you wish because I am not your puppet. You can make pathetic references to Bryce’s mother like the clown you are but quite frankly its dull and boring much like the way in which you speak. You’re nothing in comparison to me, so yes it was wrong of me to compare you to myself. However, you should not be offended by this, yet you should feel flattered. A man who relies on faith is a man who cannot rely on himself and that is why I will walk away victorious at High Stakes… You prance around your false world as if Satan actually lives. The fact that you truly believes this shows your weakness. Well say your prayers and ready your gun because we are going to war my friend….

Please oh please do not compare me so. Franklin Fresh is not worthy of comparison… A fruit cake he is indeed. A monster I remain. Compare me all you like, but the fact of that matter is we all want to climb that ladder and grasp that gold. If that is not what you wish then there’s no point in you showing up.

However, there is something else that I desire… You should know the word by now for we live it every day do we not? Suffering. Torture. Pain. Agony. Call it what you want. I do not care… A man who feels the need to worship Lucifer is a fool indeed.

We may both suffer of insanity. That is likely to be factual. Yet, we do not both live in the same deluded world as you think we do…

In my world, Satan is mythical as he is in life. In my world, there is only one God… I believe you might know him better than I do. Death. Death lives. Satan does not. If you fail to see that then it really is no wonder as of why we do not see eye to eye…

The pain goes on. Unlike my footprints in this sand, my legacy will live on. I cannot promise you shall though.”

A car drives past and stops as the word of Unknown Soldier echo through Davids’ mind. “Come on in Steve, let's take a ride down the Insanity Street together and play silly mind games. I'm game. I just want to make you aware that I'm better at it because I've been coached by the master of mind fuckery and deceit. I heard a lot of what you had to come out here and say recently and now I'm going to shoot it all down like a US drone would a Taliban base.” It was only natural for Steve to respond to these false words.

“Ah lies once more, has KnightMask finally learned to speak? We cannot take a ride down the Insanity Street can’t you see we are already here you fool….

Mind games or not… my game is a game of truth. I have always promised to represent true honour. Something that a Satanist clearly does not contain. I am sick of your false lies. You claim to have been coached by the master of mind fuckery and deceit well how wrong you were… Don’t you see? I never coached you in mind fuckery or deceit.

Isn’t it such a shame that US drones are better at hitting innocent shepherds than they are Taliban bases?

Continue driving down your ludicrous insanity street and I will stand here as bold as an eagle. In my own deluded world. A world of truth.

So let me stay away from your world of lies and faith. Falsely pick apart my nursery rhymes, for you are just like the rain that is hitting my face as I speak… You shall not faze me…

Like I said previously, when all is said and done, even you must fall. For those four words are the only reality…

All men must fall.”

Suddenly Steve’s eyes open back in reality. Naked facing the ceiling in the middle of his apartment. Emptiness surrounded him. He is sweating buckets and panting heavily like a dog gasping for air. He pulls his hair back and looks around in confusion. What had just happened?

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(05-24-2013), KnightMask (05-22-2013)