Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinnie! Delete your account!
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-21-2017, 10:39 AM

What the fuck is wrong with you? Everyone knows that Theo is doing all the work around here as it is, and they've all turned a blind eye. But for you to be actively promoting OTHER wrestling federations on the XWF website via your personal twitter page?

Fuck you.

Don't cram that shit down our throats. You want to be an absentee owner? Then sign over the rest of your ownership stake to Theo so he can run the show like only he can. Then you can go focus fully on marketing for your lesbian roller derby league or whatever the fuck it is.

Or, I guess I could just show up and let them know how much better the XWF is. You wouldn't mind, would you?

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Samuels's post:
Phantom Panzer (09-21-2017), Theo Pryce (09-21-2017)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-21-2017, 12:27 PM

This just made a lightbulb appear. Keep your eyes glued to XNN for further developments on this story.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-21-2017, 01:31 PM

Let Ms. Roxy liv please!!

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-21-2017, 06:21 PM

u know i dont give a shit who owns this place.. ill still be the FACE of the company ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-21-2017, 06:33 PM

"Brother Samuels, Did you say...

DELETE!?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2017, 10:25 AM

Oh, Sammy...

You know, the less you see of me the harder I'm working dude! Helping other promotions out there in the world is good for the XWF. We can arrange talent sharing, we can find new ideas and new participants, and we can be shown off to an entirely new audience!

It's 2017, dude! Social media is the way of the world! Plus, you know, my girl Roxy is trying to make a name for herself in the business without being seen as a favorite in XWF.

Trust me, dude, if I left everything up to Theo Pryce, the doors would shut in two weeks and the rights would be sold off to some hedge fund.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-23-2017, 12:04 PM

(09-23-2017, 10:25 AM)King Vincent Said: Oh, Sammy...

You know, the less you see of me the harder I'm working dude! Helping other promotions out there in the world is good for the XWF. We can arrange talent sharing, we can find new ideas and new participants, and we can be shown off to an entirely new audience!

It's 2017, dude! Social media is the way of the world! Plus, you know, my girl Roxy is trying to make a name for herself in the business without being seen as a favorite in XWF.

Trust me, dude, if I left everything up to Theo Pryce, the doors would shut in two weeks and the rights would be sold off to some hedge fund.

"Is this why you haven't paid me my 10k? Too busy of course, that explains it. I'll send the bailiffs round."
Hate Post Like Post
Hedge

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2017, 12:26 PM

As the sun shines warmly, a sinister breeze blows through the leaves of the hedge, who knows EXACTLY what fund it would go to.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hedge's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (09-23-2017), Imperial (09-29-2017), Vincent Lane (09-23-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2017, 12:51 PM

(09-23-2017, 12:04 PM)Scully Said:

"Is this why you haven't paid me my 10k? Too busy of course, that explains it. I'll send the bailiffs round."

My bad dude! I delegated that out, but sometimes to get things done you gotta do them yourself, you know?

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-23-2017, 02:43 PM

(09-23-2017, 12:51 PM)King Vincent Said:
(09-23-2017, 12:04 PM)Scully Said:

My bad dude! I delegated that out, but sometimes to get things done you gotta do them yourself, you know?

Raven stands up in his corner with a smile and heads to make the pin…

And Vinnie Lane tags himself into the match.

What the fuck are you doing?

Dude! I got this! I got it from here, man, thanks for everything!

Oh, well, heaven forbid anyone gets the glory but the Loverboy!

Loverboy enters the ring as an incredulous James Raven steps out, shaking his head. Loverboy waltzes to Pryce’s prone body looking like king shit of turd mountain, then pulls him up and hooks the arms, setting him up for the Black Label Driver!

THEO PRYCE WITH A SUDDEN SMALL PACKAGE!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE KINGS WIN IT! THEO PRYCE KEEPS HIS SHARES OF THE XWF! VINNIE LANE IS LIVID!

Winners by pinfall – THE KINGS

Just like that right Vincent?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(09-23-2017), Finn Kühn (10-26-2017), Imperial (09-29-2017), John Samuels (09-23-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-23-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Vincent Lane (09-23-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-24-2017, 08:25 AM

I've been gone what? Like three or so months to heel and what do I see? The same ole shit. I kinda figured it wasn't goin to change. ***sigh***

(Drezdin claps as he walks off laughing)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post