Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Living In Hell
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-20-2017, 11:51 PM

High Stakes II Hart Championship

In Robert’s many and varied imaginings of High Stakes II, they had all been alike in one particular way. Robert would retain the Hart Championship and move on to the main event. Not only continuing his Championship run but becoming the greatest Hart Champion to ever step foot inside the squared circle. No matter how many times you play a scenario over and over in your head, once in the heat of a moment, everything can and will change within a blink of an eye, all the planning seems to go right out the window. In this very moment, this happened to Robert. Suddenly Cadryn was on Robert’s shoulders. Robert remembers the moments very clearly. The crowd beneath them gasping for air. The scorching arena lights right above their heads. Robert remembers one smell particularly. The smell of cotton candy filled his nostrils as Robert hooked one leg on the scaffolding power bombing Cadryn onto the catwalk watching the rest unfold right before his very own eyes! In those few blissful moments, the world bared witness to Cadryn falling from the top of the cage. In those moment’s time almost stood still as Cadryn fell in slow motion. Robert stood atop the cage and eagerly awaited the moment of impact! Then that moment came! SPLAT! Robert watched from thirty feet in the air as Cadryn crashed and burned to the cold unforgiving floor below. EMT’S rushed to the ring trying to scrape what was left of Cadryn off the floor. Robert smiled from the top of the cage satisfied, nearly killing Cadryn in the process. Poetic justice at its finest. In these moments the lifeless Jester had no witty comebacks. No smiles to be found. A silent arena staring on at the horror Robert just created before them. Robert, right there and then realized thirty feet in the air he just became the former Hart Champion! This very moment has played over and over in Robert’s mind for weeks on end. Robert has continuously asked himself if he had made the right choice. “Did I make the right move”?

That split second of satisfaction now has become an everlasting disappointment. Soon a storm cloud followed the former champion around raining down upon him with large droplets of disbelief. It was a disappointing and somewhat worrisome beginning to what was after all Robert’s supposed destiny! Disappointment soon gave way to the crisp cool breath of failure. Robert realizes that everyone should know the bitter taste of failure. The sour aftertaste lingering for days, weeks, even sticking around for months. Mocking you at every corner. Laughing in your face! Kicking you when you are down! Failure methodically plants seeds in your mind hoping those seeds will grow and take root in your very being. If you let failure grow into the hideous monster it can become, snarling with razor-sharp teeth. There and then it’s too late. Failure will have already consumed you! Taking over who and what you used to be. It takes time but if you do not vigorously fight back you will surely lose the battle, maybe even the war. Many people live their lives afraid of failure, so much so they don’t ever really try to achieve their amazing dreams. Too afraid of a bruised ego. Afraid to feel broken and lost. Instead, these people join in with those who believe they are not capable of achieving true greatness. The mindless sheep. These sheep follow an elaborate method of playing it safe and never really putting themselves out there. The most successful people have attained their greatest achievement, their crowning moment, just one step beyond their greatest failure. Those who try to do something and fail exceed more than those who do nothing and succeed. Every failure in life should be a stepping stone to build upon! Losing The Hart Championship is that stepping stone for Robert Main.

[Image: llaoIq9.jpg]

Living In Hell

Where am…… I?

[Image: 3hCKIF0.jpg]

As Robert awoke, his eyes slowly coming to focus on the flickering light bulb above his head. He watches for a few moments as the light bulb grew brighter. The bulb would then fade to almost complete and utter darkness. Followed by thunderous sounds of massive amounts of electricity pulled into a room next to his. Robert slowly tried to move, quickly becoming aware of his grim situation. Robert noticed his body was very rigid and straight up! Almost gridlocked in place. Not very much movement was possible if any at all. Robert tries pulling his head back to look at his surroundings to no avail. Robert frantically tries again this time succeeding. Robert could now see thick brown leather straps over his arms and around his torso. Saliva began to pool in the back of Robert’s throat before he swallowed. Robert quickly realized he was powerless in this situation. He again tries to twist his limbs with all of his might trying to free himself. With each twist and turn the fabric seemed to only grow tighter pushing against Robert’s skin. He now realizes he is inside of a straight jacket. Robert then screams out!

What in the hell is going on here? Hello?..... Hello?

Robert’s eyes frantically darted around the room. The door sealed tight, no handle, and certainly no way out. There isn’t any light what so ever coming from the hallway. Robert whips around frantically looking for an exit. Four concrete walls stare back at him, a cool tile floor, a toilet with no paper and a bare mattress laying on the cold damp floor. The room mocked Robert in a way. Beneath Robert’s straight jacket a steel-blue worn out gown falls to his knees, fabric distressed by so much wear yet still rough to the touch. There is nothing in this room to keep Robert’s attention or mind at ease. There is no clock on the wall to keep track of the time. No calendar with the day marked with a bright colored circle. Nothing! Would someone come to Robert in the next five minutes or would it be five hours? Or days? At this point, Robert wouldn’t know the difference? The panic begins to set in even more. Robert knows trapped is trapped. The situation is very complex and complicated. Robert’s eyes begin to grow wide as he thinks he now knows where he is!

[Image: hDstQ3a.jpg]

This is an insane asylum! Why...?

[Image: 2WDIAYm.jpg]

Robert watches as disembodied red glowing eyes peep through the only small window into the room through the thick steel door. Robert screams! Let me the fuck out of here so help me god I will choke the life out of each and every one of you people. I am being held against my will! Robert then tries to reason with them, to show these people how sane He really is. But nothing seems to work. From deep within Robert’s anxiety that was being kept at large begins to surface. His voice becomes much higher as he leaps from his mattress ramming his shoulder into the steel door over and over again. Hitting the door quickly becomes a giant mistake. Shooting pain down his arm into his fingers. Robert shakes his head taking a step back screaming AHHHHHHHHHHRRR knowing if there is any more of that and they’ll be back in with pills and needles to calm Robert down! Robert desperately swallows the stomach bile that is slowly making its way up his throat. He sits back on the mattress, feeling the icy cold floor.

Okay Robert, No noise. No movement, nothing! Being passive is the only thing that will get me out of here! I’ve got to bury everything that I’m feeling deep in my bones, shut your eyes man, empty your head! If you are going to get out of here it is going to take inhuman levels of self-control! Think what is the last thing you remember?....... Nothing is coming to mind! Why can’t I think? Am I drugged? Wait! I signed a match to come back and wrestle Robbie Bourbon! But what the hell am I doing in here? Is this all in my head? Is this a dream? Maybe Graves did this to me? No! You’ve been missing for a while there is no reason for him to do this! Or did somehow some way that fat son of a bitch, have something to do with this? Stop right there. Robbie isn’t smart enough to pull something like this off!

Most people would call this place an “asylum” to be politically correct scared to death to step on anyone’s toes. Heaven forbid if someone gets offended! It’s called an “asylum” as if it were a place of refuge, or safety it is anything but. It more of a place for those boisterous no-one knows. A place to be forgotten by the wider-eyed world. It is a prison for the sick. Locked up with the key nowhere to be found. Your dignity is taken away along with your clothes and whatever trinkets you might have brought along with you. Everything that you once were, now gone. You’re talked down to like a small child who doesn't understand. You’re fed three cold distasteful meals a day. Hesitant to eat the so-called food knowing there is no nutritional value of slop. In this so-called sanctuary for the mentally ill, there was no word you could say that wasn’t being taken the wrong way. Here no matter what is said, whether it had a shred of credibility or not. You were nothing more than an insane patient. Every small thing was scrutinized. Mountain meet molehill! Every little emotion jotted down or recorded and taken as a sign of imbalance! The pills would come by the fist full. All because you were labeled by a fancy doctor as mentally ill. Robert takes a moment looking around the room before talking to himself.

Robbie Bourbon….

Robert chuckles for a few moments staring at the floor then continues on to himself.

What in the hell is that?

[Image: CXATf3m.jpg]

Robert’s eyes quickly travel towards the large steel door watching as a thick white smoke rolled into his room from underneath the steel door. The room quickly fills up with a vast blanket of white that now hung heavy over the tile floor. The smoke suffocated every single inch of the room. The smoke began eagerly swallowing every distant object and vanishing around every corner. It crept around the toilet, as it's silent footsteps tiptoeing closer and closer towards the mattress Robert was sitting on. Finally, the thick white smoke came to rest at the foot of the mattress. Robert doesn’t move as the still silence of the asylum became alarming. Robert then watched as the cold white blanket began to creep up over his mattress and began tugging at his bare feet. The smoke slowly moved up hugged his shoulders. Suddenly everything goes white and Robert cannot see anything at all. Moments pass as Robert stares aimlessly into the white smoke. Robert begins to speak as a hand reaches out covering his mouth. Robert shuts his eyes for a moment before slowly turning his head.

Jesus Christ!

A voice quickly rumbles along like a storm, raspy. The voice is low and soft but powerful enough to send chills through Robert’s body.

Jesus Christ? Let’s not go there!

[Image: gwMf6ML.jpg]

The thick white smoke quickly dissipates revealing a man standing before Robert. Robert quickly stands staring at one finest suits money could buy. The suit was black from head to toe everything he wore was tailor-made, flawless. His deep red undershirt was crisp. His black tie perfectly placed down the middle of his torso. His black all leather Italian shoes tapped to an unheard beat. Robert takes a step closer looking this man in the eyes. His eyes red with fire. The man stared back at Robert and held a gaze more fearsome and terrifying than a lion about to strike. Suddenly the man’s eyebrows raised in pure amusement at Robert’s stone cold reaction to the man. Robert didn’t flinch! The man then smiled revealing his perfect snow white teeth!

Do you know who I am Robert?

From the way you are dressed! My attorney? What did I do this time?

No! I am much more than a petty attorney my child!

Look, man, I don’t care who you are as long as you can get me out of here!

Well Robert.. I go by many different names. The tempter, the accuser, the father of lies….Satan! So on and so forth.

So you’re the Devil?

Bingo! But you can call me Lucifer if you’d like!

Lucifer! Jesus, I must have smoked some funny cigarettes or something because I am literally tripping out! This is nothing more than an illusion! If you are the Devil! I’m the queen of England!

Robert every time you say that name it pains me, stop saying it!

What name? Jesus? My God man get ahold of yourself this isn’t real! And you are not the Devil!

Lucifer quickly reaches out slapping Robert!

Did that feel real my boy?

Robert nods

Good now that I have your attention. You and I need to have a little talk! Do you remember a witch doctor in a cemetery a few months back Robert?

Robert again nods

That witch doctor was me, Robert! You see I can take on many different shapes and forms! In that cemetery, I bestowed something upon you. A gift! That you have chosen not to use one time used! I gave you the gift of darkness! The power of evil! Why have you not used it? After all, you did agree to take this power from me! Once you agreed, Robert my boy! I owned your soul!

No I never agreed to anything. You disguised yourself tricking me into taking it from you! That isn’t fair!

My boy life isn’t fair. Life is nothing more than pain and agony! You suffer through pursuing happiness. I tempted you with a gift that you have yet to unlock, and you took it from me with open arms! So do not tell me that obtaining your soul isn’t fair. I am after all the great liar! I manipulated you into something you never needed in the first place. But now that you have something more why not use it?

You son of a bitch! I’ll kill you!

Kill me? You are more than welcome to try!

Get this fucking straight jacket off of me and I’ll show you!

Very well!

Lucifer snaps his fingers and the straight jacket falls to the mattress Robert is standing on. Robert looks down clenching his fists white-knuckle tight then lunges swinging wildly. Lucifer grabs Robert’s fist with one hand and Robert by the neck with his other hand. Lucifer slams Robert up against the concert wall quickly picking Robert up by his neck squeezing the life out of Robert. As he holds Robert up against the wall high in the air. Robert tries to break the grip with both of his hands but cannot!

Look at you! What have you become? A weak and feeble man? A shell of your former self? You have lost your way. I am here to make sure you find your way back to the promising path you once were on. This is not the deal I signed up for Robert Main! You were supposed to be wreaking havoc. Causing bloodshed! Brooding unhappiness! Bringing hell upon Earth! Causing others to become weak and look to me in their weakest moments! You have not only failed me, you have failed yourself! Look at what you once wanted to become and what you are now! Pathetic! Humans should not be this complicated! Look at your loss to Cadryn! You indeed tried to kill him! But you lost Robert! Beating him and breaking his spirits would have been much better in this situation! Taking his hope and turning it upside down! But you choose otherwise! You are now a former champion! Now the Kings drag your name through the mud and what have you done about it? Nothing! Wallow in self-pity? I am here to collect souls Robert! Now is the time for me to collect! Starting with Robbie Bourbon’s soul! You will retrieve it for me and you will not fail me again!

Lucifer smiles letting go of Robert dropping him to the mattress on the floor. Robert quickly clenches his neck gasping for air!

COUGH…..COUGH….COUGH…..COUGH….I’ve…. COUGH…. Given you! COUGH…. Two Championships!

Two Championships? Really? Do you think that is nearly enough? Are you proud of your two meaningless championships? Robert, I am a rather greedy being! Two is not enough! Childs play! You won things that have no meaning! You must do better than this! Now, Robert soon the Doctors will come into this room and drag you down the hallway! The more you fight and resist the process, the tougher it will be on you! In the end, you have no choice either way! I will get what I want from you! I always get what I want! The sooner you come to the realization of this fact the better off you will be! I own you!

COUGH! What….. P..r..o…cess?

The awakening! The Cleansing! The rebirth of Robert The Omega Main! You will not leave this personal hell until you are ready for the next task at hand! That next task is Robbie Bourbon! Until then, Robert welcome to hell! Oh, the sites I have for you to see. The pain I am going to cause you! I will make you whole again! HA.. HA… HA…. HA… HA…

Robert looks up and the room is empty.

This fucking guy! The Devil? What’s next? Torture? The awakening? Doctors! This might take a while! But I’ll give the Devil his due. He’s right. I’ve lost my way. I don’t know where, I don’t know why, but I have! Maybe I was content with mediocrity! Or mild success! Maybe I was blinded by ten pounds of gold draped over each shoulder. I don’t really know! But if he wants Robbie’s soul! I’ll fucking give it to him on a silver platter! This whole ordeal has been a long time coming between Robbie and myself! The constant trolling in the background! Nothing more than a keyboard warrior. Always talking big on the XWF.COM but never to my face! Quick to shoot me down in a promo! Well, now I am going to make Robbie eat every fucking solitary word he has ever spoken ill of me! To think that mask wearing hillbilly had the audacity to call me a talentless hack! Breaking me down like I have never mattered at all. Like I have never accomplished anything at all. I mean sure, I am still rather new around the XWF, but look what I have accomplished in such a short amount of time. I mean sure I am not the most well-rounded guy in the ring by any means. But I do one thing and that is the one thing that matters the most! I fucking win! It’s truly kind of funny, how a man can walk around telling people how he is going to wreck them, yet over the past few weeks, the only thing that has been a wreck is his lifeless career. The losses piling up like snow in the winter! Yet this guy can call people talentless? I honestly think Robbie should take a good long look at himself. If he can find an oversize merrier that is! But who knows, right? I might just be a talentless hack who can’t cut it. Maybe everything that I have accomplished has been nothing more than lady luck riding shotgun with me all along. Maybe my luck has run out as they say. I mean I have won the Hart Championship and the Trios Championship. I’ve faced some of the greatest talents on God’s green earth and won decisively. That’s luck in Robbie’s eyes though, I guess? It had nothing to do with my athletic prowess. Or the fact… Um… I don’t know! I’ve never been pinned to the canvas. Again maybe it is luck. Maybe I am nothing more than a talentless wrestler. One roll away from shooting snake eyes! But seeing how Robbie likes to play on both sides of the fence. I’ll just say this. If I am this talentless wrestler, that Robbie claims I am, why jump all over the opportunity to face me in the ring? He literally jumped in head first! Hell, he even danced like a chicken! Robert he wanted this for a reason!

What would the great Robbie Bourbon gain by facing Robert Main in the ring? What could an untalented two-bit no good never was wrestler like myself have to offer a man like Robbie Bourbon? A man who thinks he is the best wrestler to step foot through the ropes. Why wrestle a piss ant? In his eyes, I am one flush away from being forgotten forever! Maybe it is a shot at redeeming himself after a piss poor showing at Lethal Lottery? I kicked him in the gut so damn hard, he shit himself in front of the world. Then I pinned his fat ass down to the canvas one, two, three! Or maybe it is a simple fact that I am unpinned, maybe Robbie wants to place that feather in his cap. Touting from the rooftops he is the one who pinned the great Robert Main! Does he want to be the one to pin the OMEGA? He had better think again! Either way, this talentless wrestler beat Robbie and took the Hart Championship. See I am the road less traveled. Robbie might have mastered wrestling from his end but I’ve damn sure mastered wrestling on my end! Point blank! I’m the better wrestler! What must really upset Robbie is the fact is the difference between myself and almost every other man on this roster. Is I deliver and do it regularly! Nobody likes to hear it! No one wants to admit to it. But when I wrestle, I put people’s asses in those seats. Love me or hate me! Win lose or draw. Robbie’s problem is he likes to hear that others are doing pretty good, but on the other hand hates to hear that they are doing better than him. The bottom line is simple. My whole wrestling career I have always done much better than everyone else. It pisses people off! It places a nice target on my back! It has for years! Robbie had better just get used to the fact that I am better than he will ever be! I’ve got a bigger house on a bigger hill on the better parts of town! I was born a winner! I am everything that Robbie wishes he could be. I am the best in the business at winning. Robbie can say whatever he would like about me. In the end, I have a win over him. It isn’t the other way around. No matter how he would like to change the past with fabrications! If you want to travel the road to success you’ll always find one name right as you step into the limelight! Robert The Omega Main!

Robbie thinks that he is the bigger man, on paper sure! He is the bigger wrestler. Hell, he is the biggest wrestler on the entire damn roster! So yes he has the size advantage! One check there! Now I never thought I would say this out loud! But what the hell seeing how I am supposedly in hell and no one can hear me. Robbie also has a much larger ego than I could have ever dreamed of having! It’s a crying shame that ego doesn't win matches! So Robbie has the size but I know I have the wrestling ability to beat any man on any night in or outside of the ring! Plus my wrestling I.Q. is way above his. Robbie is literally a mental midget when it comes to wrestling I.Q! See Robbie thinks he is picking on the weaker man here! In most cases, he would be. Most other men would hide. Losing to the verbal gymnastics Robbie would lay on them. They would get pushed around backstage! Losing the battle even before one single shot was fired in the ring! I am not like these other men and Robbie will find out soon enough he is picking a fight he cannot win! Deep down I know Robbie is hiding a secret if it were ever to come out. It would ruin his whole larger than life tough guy act. I know this secret! I know where all this testosterone stems from! The same place most, nerdy weak kid’s problem begins! When Robbie was in school he was picked on every single day. Pushed around, stuffed into lockers and trash cans! His books knocked out of his hands in the hallways. Beat up in the bathroom after a good swirly! His lunch money stolen! Little fat fuck Robbie turned to the teachers begging them for help! These teachers did, in fact, try to help! They would talk to the other students telling them Robbie has a very weak self-esteem and to stop! Only making the bullying much worse!

After school, Robbie would take the long-lasting walk of shame towards the trailer park where he lived! With his tail stuffed firmly between his pussy lips, we would walk through the unmowed grass and walk into the trailer! Each day Robbie would walk into his mother having a drugged fueled fuck fest with sometimes one or two different men at the same time! Robbie begged for their help as they laughed and continued on right in front of little Robbie! Robbie would sit there for hours watching his mother get her guts relocated while he cried! With no friends and no girlfriend to turn to the only thing, Robbie had was food! So he ate and ate and ate until his broken heart would stop feeling the pain! Robbie was nothing more than a fat nerdy ginger. With no girlfriend and nothing in his life that mattered besides food! There were no dances for Robbie! No one wanted to go to a dance with a loser! No touchdowns on Friday nights because he was never good enough to make any team! As Robbie grew older he became bigger than everyone else and started bullying people around much like he was bullied in school! Robbie might be a bully! But he will not bully me! I am not afraid of this man! I will not back down! Once the bell rings! Robbie will soon find out, I’m in his yard taking a piss and there isn’t a damn thing he is going to do about it! IN THIS MATCH I WILL BE THE BULLY! Robbie will come at me like so many others has tried. He will trash my hair my clothing! He will talk about how I lost to Cadryn! How he wants to beat me up and in this match, he is going to do just that! How he wants to break me and everything that I stand for! How he’ll open me up with a surgical knife and dissect me inside the ring during our match! The problem for Robbie is I won’t be listing to his bull shit. I will not allow myself to get caught up in something so pathetic, and everything Robbie says is pathetic! Like a sewer plant spewing shit! Things like this generally get lost in the background, foreground and everywhere in-between! Robbie Bourbon is a bully and a homoerotic super-fox! All very impressive! But I am Robert Main!!

Robert watches as the steel door slowly opens. Slowly a sinister smile forms on Roberts' face.

[Image: stOkxX5.jpg]

So you must be these Doctors! I have two questions before you freaks take me to my rebirth! Can I get a few cigarettes? Someone in hell has to have some. Hell, I bet all the big tobacco bigwigs are down here!

Fighting Through Hell

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-21-2017), JimCaedus (09-22-2017), Neville Sinclair (09-21-2017), Theo Pryce (09-21-2017)