Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For A Tag Partner
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2017, 06:08 PM

(09-18-2017, 06:05 PM)Equinox Said: Panzer, do us all a favor and return to the nut stain of your crusty uncle's drawers.

"Go eat some Jimmy John's, bitch. It's the superior sub sandwich chain restaurant."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-18-2017, 06:09 PM

This fuckin' nerd's furious L-M-A-O.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Equinox (09-18-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2017, 06:10 PM

Is this what passes for discourse around here lately?

Hey Panzer, lots of people are trying to get attention now by retiring. Maybe you should try it. Except substitute dying for retiring.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2017, 06:11 PM

(09-18-2017, 06:09 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: This fuckin' nerd's furious L-M-A-O.

"Nah, just putting the wittle baby #MemePretender to bed, and all his fans. Sweeping up the trash, and exposing the lies."

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2017, 06:12 PM

There. Can we all stop touching the poop now?

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2017, 06:13 PM

(09-18-2017, 06:10 PM)Maddy and Engy Said: Is this what passes for discourse around here lately?

Hey Panzer, lots of people are trying to get attention now by retiring. Maybe you should try it. Except substitute dying for retiring.

"Maddy, remember that time I let you take the Federweight from me? Yeah. Them's a good time. Or should I win the Federweight again, then let you challenge me, just so I can show that you ain't shit when talking shit? Because if I have to, I will. Sometimes a bitch needs to be put in their place."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-18-2017, 06:14 PM

L-M-F-A-O I got this dweeb on his XXXTentacion shit. All in his fuckin' feelings. Dork.

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2017, 06:14 PM

Serenity now.

Not touching the poop.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2017, 06:17 PM

(09-18-2017, 06:14 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: L-M-F-A-O I got this dweeb on his XXXTentacion shit. All in his fuckin' feelings. Dork.

"Luca, you're trying too hard, cuh. I can feel it deep inside my bawls. That's some deep fuckin' penetration of your desperation at trying to stay relevant in the XWF."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

09-18-2017, 06:24 PM

This fucking aspie is fuming right now. So fuckin' mad. I can hear Rip Roach from here; go listen to Death Grips like an adult.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2017, 06:35 PM

(09-18-2017, 06:24 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: This fucking aspie is fuming right now. So fuckin' mad. I can hear Rip Roach from here; go listen to Death Grips like an adult.

"Bruh, I ain't even mad. Tf you goin' on about? Oh, I know what you're goin' on about. You're the dude that can't get enough attention, so he tries so hard to be good at something, that when someone does that shit better, or outdoes his bitch ass, he goes hard in tryin' to talk to the crowd to get them on his side, which gives him that good feelin', that good shit, in making other think he smart af.

Broh, you ain't even a goddamn thing but a fuckin' pretender. You think you a #MemeQueen, but you know what trumps that? #MemeKing. Know what trumps that? A Pope. Know who trumps that? God. Call me the #MemeGod."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

09-18-2017, 06:39 PM

L-M-F-A-O you can tell this goof is literally shaking R-N. Look at him, tryna form some 'a dem big boi sentences.

Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2017, 06:40 PM

Panzer stop, you're just embarrassing yourself...
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2017, 06:44 PM

(09-18-2017, 06:39 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: L-M-F-A-O you can tell this goof is literally shaking R-N. Look at him, tryna form some 'a dem big boi sentences.

"And you're on that delusional shit. Probably high off some moon rocks or some shit, thinkin' he got that good good, but all he really got is some goofy shit. Bitch gonna start dancing like he's Powerline if he keeps goin'."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

09-18-2017, 06:47 PM

Dry your fucking tears.

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-18-2017, 06:49 PM

(09-18-2017, 06:17 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(09-18-2017, 06:14 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: L-M-F-A-O I got this dweeb on his XXXTentacion shit. All in his fuckin' feelings. Dork.

"Luca, you're trying too hard, cuh. I can feel it deep inside my bawls. That's some deep fuckin' penetration of your desperation at trying to stay relevant in the XWF."

L.A., hold my turkey and Swiss. Look here bitch hazel, right now, your trying to hold a lit mach to VY Canis Majoris in the vacuum of your skull. Do you know.... do you understand the fuccin privilege you have to be standing in front of the #LegendofMythicalLore. Mah nigga bled more time than you've ever twiddled the diddle. Nigga baptized the Pope. Do you understand how many times this man gets invited to Jesus' birthday party. Nigga so majestic his sweat became the oceans. When God said let there be light, he contracted mAh dude to rig the lighting.

What kind of low-level common enemy scum thinks they have the cahones to even breathe the same air as us. Go back to not existing #FUCCBOIZO, you'll be better off in the long run.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2017, 06:54 PM

(09-18-2017, 06:49 PM)Equinox Said:
(09-18-2017, 06:17 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:

When God said let there be light, he contracted mAh dude to rig the lighting.

What kind of low-level common enemy scum thinks they have the cahones to even breathe the same air as us. Go back to not existing #FUCCBOIZO, you'll be better off in the long run.

"The God that contracted the pussy ass nigga you talkin' about. Luca ain't shit, but shit, and he's shown that by trying to pop off on the Clown nigga.

Goddamn coulrophobics swarming my ass up in this place, I'm tellin' ya.."

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-18-2017, 06:57 PM

Luca an Nox look at each other and burst out laughing.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-18-2017, 08:41 PM

(09-18-2017, 10:03 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
(09-18-2017, 09:52 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: U do.know the Killers want that title shot. U do remember we were screwed

Peter this selfish streak you have about you is what makes you a very bad fit for The Kings™. You only look out for yourself, the rest of us, we look out for each other. That is something you are going to need to get right with if you ever want to be part of our thing.

Uh I care about brother mcbride too theo. And u know im a good fit for the kings

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-18-2017, 10:09 PM

It's funny how many people suffer from "Blue Power Ranger Syndrome". They don't realize they're just lucky to be there, yet no one wants to be like them and they're certainly no one's favourite. Best of luck to you both on "standing up for what you believe in" against the Kings. The rest of us know how this is going to turn out.

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Neville Sinclair's post:
(09-18-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-19-2017), Phantom Panzer (09-18-2017), Theo Pryce (09-19-2017)
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-19-2017, 05:05 AM

(09-18-2017, 10:09 PM)Neville Sinclair Said: It's funny how many people suffer from "Blue Power Ranger Syndrome". They don't realize they're just lucky to be there, yet no one wants to be like them and they're certainly no one's favourite. Best of luck to you both on "standing up for what you believe in" against the Kings. The rest of us know how this is going to turn out.

There is always this version of me you could wind up facing...

[Image: BarneyGreen_Sig.jpg]

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-19-2017), Theo Pryce (09-19-2017)
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-19-2017, 01:17 PM

Oh god, you're serious...

Maybe I need to be more careful in my "throwback shows who nobody have watched since childhood" references. Apparently some people still find them enjoyable.

Do you have a picture of you dressed up like Scrooge McDuck as well?

(09-19-2017, 05:05 AM)Barney Green Said:
(09-18-2017, 10:09 PM)Neville Sinclair Said: It's funny how many people suffer from "Blue Power Ranger Syndrome". They don't realize they're just lucky to be there, yet no one wants to be like them and they're certainly no one's favourite. Best of luck to you both on "standing up for what you believe in" against the Kings. The rest of us know how this is going to turn out.

There is always this version of me you could wind up facing...

[Image: BarneyGreen_Sig.jpg]

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neville Sinclair's post:
Barney Green (09-20-2017)