Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happinin?
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-16-2017, 10:27 AM

Ya know, I told myself I wasn't gonna slum it anymore, but mama needs the dough for a Shove-It. The things I do for this compinay.

Madison sneaks up behind John Black and tags him in the nuts! With a deft roll-up,
she goes for the pin!
pin

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-19-2017, 04:33 PM

(09-16-2017, 10:27 AM)Maddy and Engy Said: Ya know, I told myself I wasn't gonna slum it anymore, but mama needs the dough for a Shove-It. The things I do for this compinay.

Madison sneaks up behind John Black and tags him in the nuts! With a deft roll-up,
she goes for the pin!
pin

OOC: In the body everything is all in color for pin attempts, Sig has blacked pin AND Cadyrpin AND Also more pin. Also In title, "What's happinin". Nothing else to see here unless some fukkery happens...

====

IC: JB then simply lets Madison lay onto his downed body. This time, he rolls into the top of her pussy until she scracthes him in the face. He sniffs on her cat until he finally kicks out of the attempt.

"Man, I don't why you don't pin your boy Engy... what you want from this belt? You know that I will somehow sexually harass your body until you can't take it any longer.

JB places the strap on his shoulders... and looks at Madison with a lustful eyes and walks half way to the exit.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2017, 06:30 PM

10000!!!

Yep, I'd say that's a pinfall!

Winner and new HMW Champion - Madison!!!
Hate Post Like Post