Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
DEJAVU!
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-15-2017, 05:49 PM

[Image: maria-k.jpg]

The scene opens inside a local hotel room in Hollywood, California. The XwF Bombshell’s Championship sitting on the top of the dresser. The cameras zoom on the title and it reads, “Miss Michelle.” As it wasn’t already public knowledge on who is the champion. Miss Michelle and Mark Brooks are lying across the beds with their heads beside each other. Michelle has her hands over her chest and Mark Brooks raises his right hand over to her hair as he brushes his finger through her hair red locks.

miss MICHELLE: Did I tell you a bunch of the XwF’s superstars are headed to St. Jude’s Children Hospital and they invited me? I am so excited! I just wish there was more I could do.

mark BROOKS: No way, but that’s totally rad! Are you going to go?

Michelle brushes her hair back and nods.

miss MICHELLE: Of course babe! Did I tell you how Jenny Myst tried to bash my fans? She was bashing children of all people. How childish is she to try and get under my skin by talking about the children who cheer for us!

mark BROOKS: She’s that chick you think was Kandi Washington incarnated right?

miss MICHELLE: Yes, all the details fit. They study from the same dictionary, lack an intelligent vocabulary, same heights, same weights, same peroxide for their hairs, and the similarities are just uncanny! There’s only one difference between her and Kandi, which is I’m not going to let Jenny Myst have a victory over me!

mark BROOKS: Babe, relax. You have something she wants. She doesn’t have anything you want! I don’t see her getting at invite to the St. Jude’s Hospital, but neither did I.

He shrugs.

miss MICHELLE: I don’t know who all got invited. They sent it to my DM’s on twitter. Whenever I go on a show and play for charity, I’m always playing for St. Jude’s. Children are all future and who knows, when they find cures for all these cancers and diseases the next Miss Michelle might be from St. Jude’s!

mark BROOKS: And the next generation of Mark Brooks, holding down those who are below average as they continue to keep thrive!

miss MICHELLE: That would be cute! The future of Mark Brooks and Miss Michelle as cancer survivors.

Mark turns his head to the side and looks over at Michelle as she doesn’t look like her normal joyous self.

mark BROOKS: What’s wrong with you?

miss MICHELLE: Just my nerves.

She sighs.

miss MICHELLE: It’s always nerve-wracking to go into a big match, but this is a different type of nerves. I was anxious last week because it was my first match back in three years, but this week I’m nervous. I know how triple threats can be. Look at how the triple threat for the title happened to Jenny Myst. I could be the Jenny Myst of this triple threat! It’s hard to say somebody talented will win a triple threat because it’s not always about talent in these matches; it’s about opportunity.

Brooks plays with the strands of her red hair.

mark BROOKS: You worry too much babe. Stop. You know you’ll have her number!

miss MICHELLE: I know, but it’s different now. It’s been three years since I have been in a ring. Sure, it didn’t look like I had much ring rust last week, but that doesn’t necessary mean I don’t have any ring rust on me.

She exhales loudly.

miss MICHELLE: I know, but you’re right. I need to stop sweating the small stuff and just enjoy the fact I’m the Bombshell’s Champion.

mark BROOKS: And the fact that you’re going to be Bombshell’s Champion after tomorrow night too!

They turn over to their sides and rub noses together. They share a kiss on the lips as they each prop up on the sides of the bed. The scene fades.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

miss MICHELLE: The Xtreme Wrestling Federation's Bombshell's Championship. My Bombshell's Championship. The championship of legends. The belt that separates the little girls from the women. The belt that makes rookies into stars. The division of superstars and icons. I know you would automatically think your reign would be like none other and last for a very long time. You would because that’s your arrogant aura about yourself. Jenny, you’re not one of those cases that is a love em’ or hate em’ type of girl. For me personally, you don’t bother me. My only agenda is to tame you and force you to humble yourself. I don’t want to see you get hurt and trust me, you’re going to get hurt, if you continue the path of destruction you’re currently on. For the past week, I have taken this title everywhere with you. Probably more than Abby did, but not for the same reasons. I took it with me everywhere I went as a reminder that I still got it. I still have what it takes to be the best in a division. It only took me one night to get on top of the bombshell’s division.

All your petty insults Jenny are exactly why you’re not the Bombshell’s Champion. I’m not even going to entertain those insults because it takes a pretty shallow individual to make fun of people who are responsible for signing your paychecks. Vincent Lane might do the check writing, but these fans are who keep you employ! The disrespect you show them is something you are going to have to live with for the rest of your life! Do you think people are going to cheer for you after you make fun of their looks? You want people to understand your trials and tribulations, but yet you never stop to wonder the trials and tribulations of other people? You’re a bit hypocritical, wouldn’t you say?

Do you know who my real fans are? My fans are mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, grandparents, best friends, sober people, people living with addiction, cancer patients, children with leukemia. I represent the United States of America and unlike President Trump thinking in order to make America great again, we need to build a wall and isolate America—I disagree. Diversity helps make America great. My fans represent diversity: white, Hispanic, African American, women, men, and children. Jenny, you don’t have a fan base the way you talk about them. You obviously think everybody wants to be you. Oh sweetheart… oh sweetheart, how delusional are you!

I’ll let you handle the fans your way and I will continue to handle them my way. We will see who the fans cheer for on Saturday night, but your attitude is exactly why I made my debut when I did. Your demoralizing and disrespectful attitude, thinking your crap doesn’t stink. Well, roses really do smell like boo-boo as said in the song “Roses” by OutKast. You need to sit down and think about this because the women’s division was never yours. I don’t believe the women’s division was ever named the “Jenny Myst’s division!” I know how flattered you would be if they named the division after you, but it never was. Like I have already said Jenny, you were only one of the reasons they made the championship. It wasn’t an exclusive Jenny Myst’s title because had that been the case, you would be the champion right now. Had that been the case, you wouldn’t have fallen flat on your face at King of the Ring!

When you’re done patting yourself on the back and holding yourself on a pedestal, then I will try to hold a decent conversation with you, but until then I cannot speak to somebody so irrationally disruptive because I lose a few brain cells trying to follow every little thing you say. Jenny, you go back and forth—I feel like I am at a ping pong game watching one of your promos. I try to give you the benefit of doubt and say it’s because of your age, but unfortunately, even I acted more mature than you did at that age! I don’t know if there something wrong with your mentally, but I recommend making a therapy appointment as soon as possible.

You can try to misconstrue my words and tell me how longwinded I am. You can even mock how I read fan’s tweets or emails. You can make fun of where I talk my selfies, but where do you take selfies? You have never taken a selfie in a bathroom, locker room, hotel room, gym? Come on Jenny, let’s try to keep this on an adult level at least. Do you think you can be capable of something to that magnitude or are you just too immature?

I’m laughing inside and out at your immaturity because I have never seen a woman who is so irrational and illogical in my freaking life! You act like I said I hated you or something when that’s not what I said at all. I was never attacking you on a personal level, but you misunderstood my criticism and took it as a personal attack. Where is the self-confidence you claim you had? If you were really a confident woman, you wouldn’t care about somebody’s criticism or you would use their criticism as ways to improve yourself. Every time you open your mouth, you make me laugh because you contradict yourself. Every other statement you make is a bold contradiction. Do you really think people can take a contradiction seriously? Do you think people see a confident young woman when they look at you? No way! They see an insecure little girl who is trying her hardest to fit into women’s wrestling! Honestly, if I may give you my next opinion I don’t think you’re doing a very good job at fitting into women’s wrestling. I would never exclude a woman, including you, from actively taking part in this sport. As immature, selfish, and arrogant as you may be… you are still a component of this women’s division. Notice how I used the word component.

You taking my championship tomorrow night on Savage would be an unjustifiable disaster. I cannot even begin to imagine how this division would literally plummet, if you were the one represent XwF’s bombshells! I’m what should represent the bombshells among the three of us. I hardly think Kim Anderson is even remotely prepared for the responsibility this championship brings. You’ve already made it clear on multiple occasions you’re not ready for it.

Jenny, hasn’t your grandmother or mother ever told you the cliché about those who assume things? You assume I’m going to say this and that, or I’m going to use this against you and that against you. You think I’m going to call you all these names and such. Remember, I’m a lady Jenny and I support my fellow women’s competitors. I don’t care what one does behind closed doors or who they have been with in the past. I don’t care what they do outside of the wrestling industry. I have way too many things on my plate to worry about people on that level. Jenny, you might have more time to spend on that kind of stuff, but I don’t. I only have one concern and that’s…

My XwF Bombshell’s Championship. The reason why I really brought up your assumptions of things I was going to say is because you talked about your past matches in XwF. You have to remember, I haven’t been around this company for that long. I did some research when I realized Kandi Washington was once a member on this roster, but I didn’t go that in-depth when it came to you. I like to compare myself to Kandi Washington because I always want to do more and go further than she has in this business. Already, I have. She might have won the Tag Team Championships with her boyfriend Jake Wakefield, but I am the second Bombshell’s Championship! I was no way going to use your past against you because that would require me to do more work than I was willing to do. You’re not worth the effort.

I wasn’t intending on saying anything about your matches with Roxy Cotton or anybody else. The only match of any interest to me is the match at King of the Ring. Jenny, I do want to invite you the similarities between King of the Ring and Savage. Sure, we have two different people in it. I am the Abigail of the bunch. Kim Anderson can be Ezariaha. You can play yourself because nobody else wants the role! Now, wouldn’t it be exciting if the results were almost a replica of what happened at King of the Ring? I hit the Singing Chel-legram and pin Kim Anderson after you get thrown outside the ring? It would be a little dose of dejavu!

The scene fades to black.

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post