Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Islander Eyes Are Smiling
TheBigKahuna Offline
Sexiest Man Alive

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-15-2017, 07:03 PM

The Big Kahuna: CANNONBALL!

The Big Kahuna jumps into the deep end of his hotel's pool, just a few blocks from Universal Studios. It's getting late into Friday evening and Kahuna is the only one in the pool. After making a big splash, Kahuna swims over to an edge of the pool.

[Image: ukhY9Kh.jpg]

Kahuna: Ain't swimming great? I get to relax AND workout at the same time.

Kahuna pushes himself up and out of the water and sits poolside now, with his feet and legs dangling in the water. Kahuna enjoys the sunset and the sky is turning a beautiful burnt-smoggy orange over the skies in Southern California.

Kahuna: I really enjoy the calm, a day before fights. I'm most in...my element, you could say. There's no distractions left in The Big Kahuna's head. And my amazing California sunset ain't so bad!

Kahuna lifts up his arm, opening the palm of his right hand and motions for you to enjoy the sunset with him. You look at the sunset. It's alright. But you've seen a sunset before, so you're like 'whatever' and kind of waiting for him to talk about something else.

Kahuna: Ain't that right Ice-Berg! You know I had to bring this man down here for my first match.

Kahuna looks over at Dustin Diamondberg, who was on a very old looking cell phone. It's like a huge paver stone type big. He quickly turns around, hearing Kahuna's voice elevate, dropping his phone into the pool in the process. He looks at Kahuna, befuddled.

[Image: UykuOCm.jpg]

Kahuna: Ahh! Dude! That's the third one this week bro!

Dustin Diamondberg: Oh! Gosh-da..My goo...Well, uhhhm, Kahuna, hello there. Yes, thanks for - uh - bringing me down here, can't wait for tomorrow. Really, uhh, give it to MacBridge, the Irish fellow.

Kahuna: You're damn right I will, McBride is in for it on Savage, that's for sure. Because you see, McBride, I think I figured out what your problem is.

Kahuna starts pointing at Diamondberg, repeatedly.

Kahuna: My circle of trust includes one man...Who has been with me from the beginning. And that man is standing right here.

Diamondberg is mute, but slowly smiles and nods at Kahuna.

Kahuna: You've put your trust in far too many people here in the XWF. And too many have given their trust to you. Your choice in tag partner, the situations you get yourself into out of the ring, the joy in your self-demise - all sure signs of your life slowly swirling out of control. I've seen it far too many times in this sport. But the XWF greedily breeds these types of bastards. And the stomp-out of this rash - no, this disease, begins with your face, tomorrow night.

The sincere truth is degenerates like you don't want to be helped. You're set in your ways. Maybe more importantly, you can't possibly learn anything different. And you all clump together like maggots waiting for the fall of the planet. But back on MY planet - my reality - a man isn't going to be shunned for getting his ass in the gym before a fight.

WHAT ARE WE when we enter that damn ring, other than wrestlers? That's all you have and that's all I have -- what we are when we get in that ring. I have already shown that I will out-study you, that I will out-train you, and that I will out-prepare you. And tomorrow night, I will show all of the XWF's loyal and loving fans, just how much I can out-wrestle you. Because tomorrow is going to be my McBridal shower, my opening night party and grand entrance to the XWF. McBride, this is my craft! Wrestling is just a hobby of yours, it's nothing you take serious. On Savage, I'm going to show you how serious it can get.

Kahuna looks back over to the sunset, very deep in thought now. Kahuna, after some time, slides back into the pool. He dives under and recovers Diamondberg's phone. He surges out of the water and places the phone onto the side of the pool. A seemingly endless amount of water is pouring out of the phone.

Kahuna: Just put it in some rice, bro. I think you'll be good...

[Image: J8V4IkJ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post