Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Experience is on my side!
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-15-2017, 01:45 PM

[Image: 80ff474be6feb0ee2e4a3b0ad432c54a--divas-wrestling.jpg]

Miss Michelle arriving in Hollywood, California a day early for Saturday night Savage with her husband Mark Brooks. Miss Michelle is stunning in a sequence jungle green dress with a black belt around the waist, a pair of black stiletto heels with shining sequences on them. She has her red hair flipped high in the front while the rest of her hair flows down her back. She’s standing beside her husband who has his arm around her midsection. She has her arm around his back while smiling at the fans. She has her Bombshell’s Championship sitting on the autograph table nearby while fans continue to lineup. Wrestling reporters have been there waiting to speak to the XwF’s Power Couple!

Reporter #1 Hello Miss Michelle and Mark Brooks: Wrestling USA wanted to get your thoughts Mark Brooks on living in your wife’s shadow since returning to professional wrestling?

mark BROOKS: Whoa, whoa, whoa! I have no problems living in my wife’s shadows, after all she’s the one who has been doing this a lot longer than I have! I mean, look at her! Have you ever seen a most gorgeous female wrestler in your lives!? This woman single-handily helped women’s wrestling evolve into what it is today and proved she was still the Queen of the Reich when she won the Bombshell’s Championship! I’m just glad I could call this woman my wife!

Reporter #1 Thank you for that answer, Mr. Brooks.

Reporter #2: Miss Michelle this question is for you: FSM wants to know if you comparing Jenny Myst to Kandi Washington was your way of saying you wanted a rematch with Kandi?

miss MICHELLE: Kandi and I have had many memorable battles: all over the world. She has managed to leave a bad taste in my mouth because ever since losing my PwF Women’s Bantamweight Championship to her, I never managed to gain it back. She even stunned me in my pursuit for the Women’s Tag Team Championships. However, when I compared Jenny and Kandi, I was by no means trying to say I wanted to work another match with Kandi. If the opportunity did arise, I might entertain the notion, but there are many stipulations that need to be implemented before I sign that contract.

Reporter #2: Then why compare them?

miss MICHELLE: Isn’t it obvious? Kandi and Jenny are both arrogant little witches who have a very limited vocabulary, unless it involves them using the slang dictionary and expressing themselves as bitches. If they want to be female dogs in heat, then they should be neutered like female dogs in heat together! Why should we have to be bothered with Little Kandi Washington when the real Kandi Washington got her ass blacklisted from professional wrestling!?

Michelle holds her hand up at that specific reporter and ignores him.

miss MICHELLE: Next question!

Reporter #3:[/b] James here with PWI Online: how do you think power couple Vincent Lane and Roxy Cotton will take you two calling yourselves XwF’s new power couple?

mark BROOKS: Vincent Lane is retired. He’s the head of XwF and Roxy Cotton is the head of the bombshells who is inactive in the ring. They are a power couple in another sense James. My wife and I are a power couple in the ring. There has never been a power couple as dominating and persistent as us! When I win the Hart’s Championship, my wife and I will not be just any ordinary power couple, but we will be the
golden power couple!

Miss Michelle turns to her husband and both hands in his.

miss MICHELLE: It will be the most memorable experience of Xtreme Wrestling Federation in 2017! I can’t think of being anywhere else, but standing beside you with our titles!

Reporter #1 Miss Michelle rumors have been circulating about your stained relationship with ex-husband Damien Dunn. He’s been rumored to make a return himself and come after you both. Thoughts?

miss MICHELLE: Damien and my relationship is stained, but we are co-parents. I highly doubt my ex-husband will make a return to this business after seven years, but he’s more than welcome to sign a contract. I would love for my new husband to suppress my ex because Damien is hardly the man he used to be. After all, the effects of the business have taken a very big toll on his body.

Mark laughs as he tweaks her nose.

mark BROOKS: I’m not even worried about our exes invading our chamber of love! My wife and I have bigger fishes to fry!

Reporter #2: Like Jenny Myst and Peter Gilmour?

The sounds of their names completely leave a foul taste in both their mouths.

miss MICHELLE: Are we ignoring Kim Anderson now? Just because Jenny Myst is the one yapping her gums and trying to run my name into the ground, doesn’t mean I’m only focused on her. I’m also very much focused on Kim Anderson, but Jenny Myst is the one who needs more pampering too. I wish somebody would diaper her face pronto!

[color=lightblue]mark BROOKS: Haha! As for Peter Gilmour and his obsession to become a member of the Kings is going to be his downfall when he gets inside the ring with me! When I leave as Hart’s Champion, there won’t anything that resembles a King of Peter Gilmour!

Michelle angles her forearms up and holds her hands up.

miss MICHELLE: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for your interests for your wrestling magazines, but now I am focusing the rest of this session to our fans!

The roar of the fans is heard from the line as men, women, boys, and girls are all standing there, in two lines, waiting impatiently for their chance to meet Miss Michelle and Mark Brooks Miss Michelle and her husband walk over to the table. They step out behind it and sit in the chairs with a stack of their photographs are on the top of the table. The Bombshell’s Championship is sitting in between the couple as they pick up markers and fans start getting let through by security.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

When the cameras started to roll and the scene faded in, footage from the Xtreme Wrestling Federation’s King of the Ring pay-per view was replaying. Somebody had been watching the match and it was toward the end. Jenny Myst had just managed to hit Pink Perfection and nearly earned the three count, but Abigail made the last second save. The cameras zoomed in on the footage playing.

Quote: Abigail grabs Myst by the hair and pulls her to her feet. The two exchange forearms, Myst swing and misses! She runs at Abigail who has backed into the ropes!

Abigail pulls down the top rope and sends Myst to the outside!!

Abigail turns into a forearm from Ezariaha!

Abigail, still slightly blinded, impulsively returns the favour though!

Myst gets up on the apron!

Ezariaha runs towards the ropes and inadvertently sends Myst flying!

She looks down!

But Ezariaha turns…IL
Madison reluctantly counts the pin... slowly!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERCY KILL SEALS IT! Abigail is the first Bombshell Champion!

WHAT A MATCH!!

Then suddenly, as the footage is about to end: it comes to a quick pause. The camera zooms in on two people sitting at ringside and suddenly, a woman’s red freshly manicured fingertip touches the screen. The woman’s voice follows her fingertip.

My husband and I were at King of the Ring. We were sitting front row and watching the entire show.

She says as Michelle steps out in front of the camera.

miss MICHELLE: When I start scoping out a new company, I like to be able to scope out my potential competition. I’m no stranger of mixing it up with men too, but when a company has an organized women’s division it often means they would prefer to keep things separate. Anyway, this match had my particular interest because Xtreme Wrestling Federation had never had an organized women’s division in the past. This match made history in Xtreme Wrestling Federation and four of the biggest names in this division were a part of it. I was blown away by the level of talent these ladies possessed in that ring, but I saw so many possible alternative endings throughout the match had these ladies been better experienced.

Jenny Myst has been adamant she should have been the inaugural Bombshell’s Champion and while she did hit
Pink Perfection and nearly got the three count on Ezariaha, she wasn’t the inaugural Bombshell’s Champion. I was front row for this match and I saw Jenny Myst’s mistake. Her mistake was impulsively going for the victory without checking on Abigail. A triple threat title match can be even trickier than a singles or fatal four-way match because there is an odd number of competitors. Abigail played Jenny Myst like a fiddle and the, final, result didn’t have Jenny Myst in it at all.

The top two women in that match were Abigail and Ezariaha. The woman who won and the woman who was pinned. Jenny Myst was where she belonged: outside the ring! She’s no stranger to outside the ring since she was a valet! Jenny Myst wasn’t even a factor in the outcome and why she should be the number one contender when she wasn’t even a factor seems to be a little suspect. I respect Ezariaha more than I did Jenny because she was at least in the ring when the three counts were counted. It is little mistakes like this that prove Jenny Myst isn’t ready to be Bombshell’s Champion.

Madison Dyson didn’t even want anybody else to win the title and gave Jenny Myst opportunity after opportunity to get the victory. Jenny Myst was stuck in her own little ways. Why does Jenny Myst think it’s Madison’s fault for her lack of experience? Unlike me, Jenny Myst started off as a valet: nothing more, nothing less. I remember my very first wrestling match back in February 14, 2005 and I was the only woman in a lion’s den. I may not have won, but I held my own. I don’t look at being second best as a bad thing, especially when I was with real legends in the ring who had been wrestling way longer than me. Jenny, I can accept being second best, but can you accept being third best? The way I see it back at King of the Ring showed all three of your ranks. Abigail was first place. Ezariaha was second. Little Kandi Washington was third place.

Some impact, wasn’t it Jenny?

Could you be any more of a tool, Jenny? Thinking I wanted to be you because I went after you in my debut is absolutely nonsense! Jenny, you obviously don’t know how to make an impact. I only went after you because you were the loudest and most annoying of the other bombshells. The best way to make an impact is by going after the loudest one in the room. It wasn’t anything more complex than that, so please try to get that through your head, Jenny. I am flattered you paid as much attention to me as you do your hair and makeup. It just goes to show the world just how interested you are in my career. You should be interested in my career because I represent everything you want to be as a woman’s wrestler! I have held World Championships, Tag Team Championships, Intercontinental Championships, and Women’s Championships. I have done it all from wrestling in singles matches to Hell in a Cell matches. I am not afraid to put my body on the line. That’s the difference between you and I… and why I am the current Bombshell’s Champion! I know what it takes to be a champion! I know what it takes to make an impact! I’m sorry you haven’t figured it out yet, but maybe if you weren’t so self-absorbed with yourself than maybe people would have taken pity on you and teach you a little bit more on making impacts in pro wrestling.

You’re not the best and it’s time somebody makes it abundantly clear to you. You have only had seventeen matches in your career. To me, you are a rookie in the squared circle. Why don’t you wrestle five hundred matches or more and then come back with a rebuttal? Acquire some real experience and shut your mouth, then maybe you can watch your career prosper! Until then, you are always going to be third best. Look who have already proven to be better than you: Abigail and now myself. I’m sure Madison Dyson would have no problem proclaiming her dominance over you either, since you were the one who couldn’t follow up on a simple win-win opportunity at King of the Ring! Your goals are all confused.

The whole bimbo Barbie persona is played out. Why can’t you come up with something a little more original, hm? How many blondes look just like you in this business? They come a dime a dozen and nobody’s really paying any of them much attention these days. I haven’t seen a blonde legend in this business since Trish Stratus! This business prefers real women who don’t fit a certain mold. This business wants variety because after all variety is the spice of life! It pays to be different and my red hair sets me out from the rest!

That’s enough for my little splat with Little Kandi Washington. I want to focus a little on Kim Anderson. Sweetie, I thought you wanted to make an impact? The last time we all saw you, Jenny Myst was making light work of you and now when you have been given a massive opportunity in this division, you are nowhere to be found. Kim, you and I differ as night and day. I was given this same opportunity last Saturday and jumped at the chance to be the new champion. Look what happened! I walked away as the new champion. But, you? You don’t even seem remotely interested in the match. If you’re not interested in the match, then…

Why are you even in Xtreme Wrestling Federation? Why are you taking up room for another bombshell who has more heart, passion, and drive to make this division bigger than what it currently is? You shouldn’t be wasting our time, if you’re just going to sit around like a dead log in the blue lagoon! First, I admired your passion because I thought you wanted to be the best. Now, I see that passion was just a front to keep you on the roster. Well, show up tomorrow night or I will make sure your contract gets terminated! While I don’t have many fond feelings of our resident little Kandi Washington, she at least shows up! Sometimes I wish she wouldn’t, but she shows up!

That’s more than we can say for you! Consider this your Singing Chel-legram!

The scene fades to black.

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Michelle's post:
Vincent Lane (09-16-2017)