Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 01:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
'Nuff Said
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-14-2017, 06:32 PM

[Image: GaFcHGM.jpg]

The scene comes on from a Trojan Magnum commercial featuring Lil Dicky (oh, the irony) to see Chris sitting in a room across from Steve Sayors. They are both in big leather chains with a table between them.

Chris has a bottle of Evian water and Steve has his trusty yellow pad. Sayors looks at the camera and gets the nod to begin.

"Chris....your actions at the end of Warfare were, as some are saying, deploreable. You attacked James Raven for no reason and now you have a non-title match versus him this week on Savage. How do you feel after what you did on Warfare?"

"Steve, you saw how Warfare went off the air.....me standing, holding the Universal Title high in the air while James Raven had tears coming down his eyes after I broke him into two pieces. You see, Steve, I made an impact. A lasting image. The flagship show, the show that made this company what it is. The GQ poster boy paper champion left laying by the only true image of dominance on this roster. I would say I feel pretty damn good about it, Steve."

"Do I dare ask why you did what you did?"

"I figured you would, and I would expect nothing less of you, Steve. Yes, I will give you the opportunity to earn that paycheck they have been filling out for you the past however many years.

Why? Well, it is simple. As far as I am concerned, James Raven is a placeholder. He is keeping it warm for the true champion, me. I will be anxiously awaiting Leap of Faith to see who comes out of that battle with Bourbon the champion. Then, I make my move. Tell me, Steve, tell me, who is more deserving of it than me? After this weekend, I will be two and oh versus the Universal Champion. I stole the show at King of the Ring--gave them the match of the night for sure--whereas Raven was in perhaps the worst Pay Per View Main Event in recent history. Forget wins and losses. I m not focused on Imperial and the likes. My mission is to re-retire Gabe Reno next week then there isn't a person on this roster that deserves that shot after Robbie. He beat me, I'll give him his props. Jim Caedus is fizzling....behind him.......the New York Jets have a better roster."

"I hear you...."

Chris took a sip of his Evian water bottle and shifted his position in his chair.

"So, I know you said wins and losses aren't a concern of yours right now, that you have a mission.....but if you lose to Raven, it will be 3 in a row and 7 of your last 8. That isn't the mark of a true champion, at least the one you claim to be."

Steve winced a bit, expecting Chris to hit him.

"Steve.....Steve Steve Steve. Unclench your ass. I am not going to hurt you. Two of those matches are Tag Matches where Jenny fucked up, as usual. The others, they are what they are. It happens. Look at who they are to, the only solid competition left on this roster. But losing to Raven this week. Not an option. It is not that it really effects me in the long run, but I refuse to let it happen. You see, Raven is part of my plan. Going 2-0 versus him is part of the plan. Losing to Imperial and Engy....it doesn't matter. I will have more shots at them, and we will cross those bridges when we get to them."

"Do you really think you deserve a title shot over Jim Caedus.....you're 0-3 versus him."

Taking another sip of his Evian, he tried to remain as calm as possible.

"Steve, lets get back to the matter at hand here. Take it a week at a time. I am at least a month out of being the Uni champ anyway, we have to see what Leap of Faith brings. But, I have a chance to build my case and that is what I am going to do. Whether I beat Bourbon or beat Raven, I WILL be Universal Champion again. I am just glad, honestly, that James got rid of those terrible teeth that Blingsteen had. At least that belt looks like the belt I know and love again."

"Chris....when you beat James Raven last time we was injured....."

"He had a broken rib, Steve."

"......either way, he wasn't medically cleared to compete."

"Is this how we are measuring champions now? We are making excuses for them now? Do you really think a broken rib should be enough to keep a competitor of Raven's caliber on the shelf? No. The medial staff knows what I do to people when I have my mind on it. They knew I was going to hurt him worse. Kudos to him for showing up.....but this time when I leave him laying he will have no excuse....no where to run, nothing to fall back on. I am going to show the world that Chaos is back to the level I was last December.....and that's being the best in the world at what I do."

Steve looked up into the top of his eye socket, tapping his pencil on his chin, as if thinking of what to ask next.

"Chris.....always great sitting down with you, by the way. But are you talking about the same level that threw me through a plate glass window?"

"Ahh, yes, the hard hitters! Emmy award winning stuff right here, Steve. And yes, that is EXACTLY the level I am talking about. The level that is willing to stoop to whatever low I need to stoop to in order to get to the top. If you go back and look at the mind frame I was in back then, it wasn't pleasant. But it got the job done. I need to get back to that again. The mind frame that left James Raven holding his midsection, wincing in pain in his HOME COUNTRY as I held the belt he is keeping warm for me over my head. I could have injured him. I could have jumped him like I got jumped last week, but what is the fun in that. This is a cat and mouse game, and right now, he the mouse. I will keep chasing, and when I do catch him, I will tear him to shreds."

"Okay Chris. Exhilarating stuff, as always, but I guess I will end of with this......if you have anything to say to James Raven to wrap up this sit down, what would it be?"

Finishing his Evian water bottle, he crushed it under his hand.

"James.....take a good, hard look at Warfare. Watch it through the end. Watch how it went off the air. Let that image imprint itself in your head. That is an image I hope you because accustomed to because I WILL do it again Saturday Night. Savage will go to commercial with me standing over you, once again, holding my belt......as the only TRUE champion on this roster."

"Thanks Chris."

He nods as he pulls his lavaliere mic off. The scene cuts to some bullshit commercial that Vinnie is paying to have on the airwaves.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Imperial (09-14-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-15-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
(09-14-2017)