Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-19-2024, 02:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Un-be-fucking-leavable
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-09-2017, 10:27 AM

It's Madison, yo.

Really though? REALLY?

I honestly don't know who the biggest fuck-up in this division is: Jenny Myst or Abigail. I mean, Jenny for dropping the ball with me as ref in her pocket or Abigail for being the worst transitional champ in history and losing the title straight away to a complete fucking newcomer.

What a fucking joke. This is why no one takes women's wrestling seriously. This is why we will always be at the bottom of the card, playing second fiddle to anyone with a dick who can't draw flies to shit.

I really wanted to step away, retire and enjoy the fruits of my 10 years of labor in this business. But I can't do that yet. The Bombshell division is about as credible as John Samuel's offer to give his spot to Gilmour. Although, I have to admit, raising that fat autist's hopes up only to strip them away and predictably humiliate him is something I totally would have done in my prime.

I digress. Ya'all need me still. BAD. I'm not going away anytime soon. Get ready hos.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Miss Michelle (09-10-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-09-2017, 05:48 PM

(09-09-2017, 10:27 AM)Maddy and Engy Said: It's Madison, yo.

I really wanted to step away, retire and enjoy the fruits of my 10 years of labor in this business. But I can't do that yet. The Bombshell division is about as credible as John Samuel's offer to give his spot to Gilmour. Although, I have to admit, raising that fat autist's hopes up only to strip them away and predictably humiliate him is something I totally would have done in my prime.

I'm so glad you brought this up. Thank you. Now we won't have to field questions all week about what is happening because Maddy already told the entire world. You totally got us. It was all a sham. A fraud. Just so we could beat up Peter, the easiest thing to do in XWF history mind you. But it's cool. It's honestly better this way. I'll let John know to cancel the festivities. Madison is going to be pissed that we have to cancel the bounce house. Whatever he does now because of that will be on you.

By the way please thank Engy for me, his laziness and general lack of balls has allowed me to use his crown as a paperweight for far longer than I expected.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
The Engineer (09-09-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-09-2017, 07:08 PM

(09-09-2017, 05:48 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
(09-09-2017, 10:27 AM)Maddy and Engy Said: It's Madison, yo.

I'm so glad you brought this up. Thank you. Now we won't have to field questions all week about what is happening because Maddy already told the entire world. You totally got us. It was all a sham. A fraud. Just so we could beat up Peter, the easiest thing to do in XWF history mind you. But it's cool. It's honestly better this way. I'll let John know to cancel the festivities. Madison is going to be pissed that we have to cancel the bounce house. Whatever he does now because of that will be on you.

By the way please thank Engy for me, his laziness and general lack of balls has allowed me to use his crown as a paperweight for far longer than I expected.

No probs, bucko. Glad I hit that nail so squarely on the head. Heels gonna heel though, so no shame in my game for calling it like I see it.

Of course, the other alternative is that I really am wrong and Peter is joining the Kings, in which case just L O fucking L.

You do you though, you do you.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-10-2017, 04:40 AM

(09-09-2017, 10:27 AM)Maddy and Engy Said:

Of course, the other alternative is that I really am wrong and Peter is joining the Kings, in which case just L O fucking L.

I fail to see what that is so funny. Peter joining The Kings™, you forgot the trademark by the way, is really no different than Engy joining the Mother Fuckers.

Except that he was our first choice.

Not our sixth.

So I guess him joining us is nothing like Engy joining the MFers after all. It's better.

Peter is a legend, a true XWF icon, a King of Xtreme and a name that will be remembered long after yours has been forgotten. We are happy he's joining us. Now Cadryn will have someone to play with.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2017, 05:28 AM

(09-10-2017, 04:40 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
(09-09-2017, 10:27 AM)Maddy and Engy Said:

I fail to see what that is so funny. Peter joining The Kings™, you forgot the trademark by the way, is really no different than Engy joining the Mother Fuckers.

Except that he was our first choice.

Not our sixth.

So I guess him joining us is nothing like Engy joining the MFers after all. It's better.

Peter is a legend, a true XWF icon, a King of Xtreme and a name that will be remembered long after yours has been forgotten. We are happy he's joining us. Now Cadryn will have someone to play with.

It's truly remarkable you can say all that stuff about Peter with a straight face. Props, Theo.

Hate Post Like Post
The Sugay Sisters (09-10-2017)
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-10-2017, 10:01 AM

I know winning a title in a debut match and a champions first defense doesn't do much for the value of the title, but however, I want a good run. I'm going to work my ass off and do my best at helping the bombshell division. I just hope everybody can come to respecting me as their bombshell champion in the near future. I do realize I have to earn respect, which is why I'm happy to be defending this title on Saturday. Unlike Abby's reign, my won't end quite the same.

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-10-2017, 10:19 AM

(09-10-2017, 10:01 AM)Miss Michelle Said: I know winning a title in a debut match and a champions first defense doesn't do much for the value of the title, but however, I want a good run. I'm going to work my ass off and do my best at helping the bombshell division. I just hope everybody can come to respecting me as their bombshell champion in the near future. I do realize I have to earn respect, which is why I'm happy to be defending this title on Saturday. Unlike Abby's reign, my won't end quite the same.

Good on ya kiddo. I don't know what it is about you that makes me believe you, but you'll do just fine. As a matter of fact, the big Q would like to have all your meals on us.

Nox pulls out one of his personal Q cards and gives it to Miss Michelle.

With this, you'll never have to pay for awesome goodness again. Offer only valid at Quiznos though. Consider it a gift.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Equinox's post:
Miss Michelle (09-10-2017)
TheBigKahuna Offline
Sexiest Man Alive

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-10-2017, 02:32 PM

Running themes since my signing in the XWF: wrestlers coming out of the woodwork to fight & a push to "add legitimacy" to the Bombshell division.

Now maybe there could have been some legitimacy if The Big Kahuna gets brought into the party. But there I was, at the hotel before Savage, having to leave my ref uniform in my luggage. My invitation, denied. Abi baby, where'd you run off to? We could have had something!

The Bombshell title will get passed around more than Taylor Swift at a super secret underground Hollywood sex party (no I won't get you in).

[Image: J8V4IkJ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheBigKahuna's post:
Theo Pryce (09-10-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2017, 03:47 PM

(09-10-2017, 02:32 PM)TheBigKahuna Said: Running themes since my signing in the XWF: wrestlers coming out of the woodwork to fight & a push to "add legitimacy" to the Bombshell division.

Now maybe there could have been some legitimacy if The Big Kahuna gets brought into the party. But there I was, at the hotel before Savage, having to leave my ref uniform in my luggage. My invitation, denied. Abi baby, where'd you run off to? We could have had something!

The Bombshell title will get passed around more than Taylor Swift at a super secret underground Hollywood sex party (no I won't get you in).

It won't get passed around like a cheap trick if I have anything to say about it.

As for you Kahuna, next time we're on the road together that hotel room key taped to your locker room door will be mine. I'm gonna wear that tight little bronzed ass out. Mmmmmmmmm.....

Hate Post Like Post
TheBigKahuna (09-10-2017)