Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
"Allow your minds to be seduced!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-11-2017, 09:48 AM

Prologue
Tala Sugay talks a lot about her street hustle, but just how credible is her street cred? Tala has recently compared to growing up in the streets to Jack Cain’s military devotion. For her second time in two weeks, Tala opened about incidences where she was stabbed and shot at while attempting to survive on the streets as a teenage girl growing up. Are the Bronx streets as dangerous as Tala is claiming? Or is Tala embellishing the Bronx’s lifestyle to make her opponents feel a type of way about facing her?

We haven’t seen much of Tala in her home atmosphere because quite frankly, Tala Sugay hasn’t had any shows in New York. During majority of her time in XwF, she’s wrestled in Hollywood, California and after signing an extended contract with the company, both sisters rented a home away from home apartment on the west coast, so they wouldn’t have to constantly fly back and forth between coasts. This week on Warfare, she’s even further away from home because both sisters are set to be in Toronto, Canada for their six-person inter-gender tag team match: boys against girls.

Many veterans and active duty military personnel were outraged by Tala’s lack of respect for Jack Caine’s military experience. Jack’s military participation managed to change him as a person, as a man. He went in as a different man and came out a solid brick man who feels less empathy and sorrow for people around him. Tala continued to compare and say how the streets have changed her in a similar way, but not so much where Tala was angry at anyone and everybody.

So, again what are the streets of the Bronx like? One could say Tala could show us an inner looking of the environment she grown up in. Tala wasted little time to start a war with the Motherfuckers while Jaslene and Kennedy have said very little disrespectful toward them. How are they going to manage a peaceful coexisting with each other, if they can’t even agree on how to go into the match? Tala has paid dirt to all three of the Motherfuckers, but more importantly toward Jack Cain and Travis McCoy.

Can these girls get on the same page before Wednesday night? Find out.

The scene opens up in the Sugay’s Hollywood, California’s apartments. The cameras zoom in on Jaslene Sugay. Jaslene is wearing a pair of light blue with two thin white stripe shorts with white socks that reach just under her knee. She has a two t-shirt with her midsection reveal on and a pair of light blue chucks with white laces. She’s leaving her bedroom and closes the door behind her and walks over to the shared bathroom. The bathroom’s light is radiating into the hallway as Jaslene peeks inside. She looks back to the camera and smirks. She turns around and starts to wave her hands crossing them over each other.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
THIS JUST IN!

“Kennedy Robinson is about to seduce our opponents straight to victory!”

Jaslene leans against the wall separating from the bathroom and hallway. Jaslene crosses her arms as a half-naked Kennedy slithers in the doorway. She cocks her leg out from her black silk robe as she licks her lips seductively. She is holding her phone out in front of her as she looks to be videoing herself. Jaslene arches her eyebrow and glances over at the alluring seductress Kennedy.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Kennedy is the Sugay’s secret weapon!”

Kennedy licks her lips seductively while she rubs her right hand down the inner thigh. She adjusts the edge of her robe as she keeps everything just barely covered.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Good evening boys.”

She licks her one fingertip and then slides it around her nipples.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Yes, you may call me the Queen of Obscene and it’s okay to stare!”

“The battle of men and women is an aged old tradition that has been going on for generations! Men used to believe it was a woman’s place to stay in the home barefoot and pregnant while preparing their meals. Women have fought for their independence and rights throughout the years, but never fully reaching 100% equality! It doesn’t have to be that way in professional wrestling… in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation to be more specific…”

“I, along with the Sugay Sisters, can finally open Pandora’s Box and release the demons. We can finally get the liberating equality we wholeheartedly deserve. Tala Sugay might choose another way to reach that result, but I’m going to use the one weapon that has never failed me before.”

She licks her lips seductively and brushes her hand through her hair.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Sex.”

“You can try to hide your feelings, but when across from me you will be a lot more vulnerable than anticipated. When you’re across from little old me, who can resist so much flesh? You are all typical men and I know what men want. In fact, I have boys like you wrapped around my pretty little finger. I will use my advantage in this match to help the Sugay Sisters remain in full control of the match. It’s fine, if you don’t believe me, but just look at me?”

“Look at my revealing assets…”

She swings around as the camera cuts an outline of her rear end and curves. She slides her left hand down her body while lowering her phone down at her side. She swings her hair back and glances over her shoulder.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Do you like?”

Kennedy with a playful giggle while she grips the end of her robe and swings back around. She perches her left foot against the doorway and rests the back of her head against the wall.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Jack Cain, you might not enjoy helping others, but can you really see yourself hurting anything as beautiful as this? My body bruises very easily and it doesn’t deserve to be all bruised and batted. I think you should make me an exception Jack. Let me prance around that ring with my arm raised in victory as the referee calls out our names. There won’t be any saltiness from your partners because you would all be personally invited as my guests at the afterparty in my hotel penthouse!”

“And Robbie… I know you want people to think you’re a big scary monster, but you know you’re just a big old teddy bear. You make me all warm and fuzzy inside. How could you hurt a couple of helpless females? Why not just lie down in the middle of the ring and let us lay on top of you while your hands caress our apple behinds? Caressing our lower backs as we arch it while lying on top of you? You won’t even realize the referee’s hands slapping on the mat three times and signaling for the bell because you will be in a period of pure ecstasy!”

“So, what do you say Robbie? Do it for me… do it for us!”

She leans in toward the camera with her lips pursed together as she blows a kiss out to the camera.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Now Travis McCoy, you will always be the real McCoy in my eyes. You’re the youngest of your teammates and while you might be working with a few more disabilities than they are; it doesn’t mean we still couldn’t include you in our little afterparty Wednesday night. You would be celebrating in my debut victory. Don’t you remember your debut? The very first time you stepped inside the ring, Travis? Wasn’t it just liberating?”

“Now, I don’t know if you won your debut because it’s too much of a hassle to go back in the history storage room and research every single one of your matches, but you catch my drift, don’t you honey? You don’t want little old me to be all sad and depressed because you guys couldn’t let me have one little victory over the legendary Motherfuckers?”

She bats her eyelashes innocently.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“I just happened to know who your father is. He was the great Theodore McCoy: a boxing sensation! He helped revolutionized the business and partly one of the reasons why I enjoy adding a little boxing into my wrestling. That’s not the best part Travis, calling yourself the Messiah of the Piledriver is glorious! It’s stunning… If you promise not to go all the way down, I’ll let you tuck my head between your legs to get a closer look at these…”

She slides the back of her robe up as she reveals her naked ass while she shakes it sexually in front of the camera. Jaslene peeks over the doorway and shakes her head in disrespect.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Just call me, Queen… Queen of Obscenity!”

Just then, Tala walks by her sister and Kennedy. Tala pauses and eyes Kennedy up and down.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Whore.”

She says continuing walking by. Kennedy rolls her eyes while she attempts to ignore her. Jaslene tries to fight back her laughter while she briefly waves at her eldest sister who makes her way out of the apartment.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Jack, Travis, allow Kennedy’s little ass be a peace offering from yours truly to you all. I’ve heard she can make the most ratchet guys happy. Not just emotionally happy, but sexually satisfied! Mister Cain, if any one of you deserves a chance of happiness it’s you.”

“Your devotion of fighting for our freedom and the American flag deserves thanks, praise, and sex!

“Motherfuckers help the Sugay Sisters reach for the stars and stride our way to the Tag Team Championships!

The scene fades from Jaslene Sugay and her apartment as Kennedy closes the bathroom door. The cameras open outside of the apartment complex and there’s a large black SUV pulled up on the curb. The back window is down and there’s a figure in the backseat: a big bulky male figure. Tala Sugay is seen walking out from the gates and up the curbside as she makes her way over to the SUV. The backdoor swings open and leaning toward it is Jim Caedus. Tala steps up on the footrail and propels herself on the backseat. She reaches and closes the door behind her. Jim starts to kiss on her as Tala smirks out the window.

[TALA SUGAY]
“You don’t need to see this.”

She rolls up the window and the scene fades to a commercial break with the cameras just getting a glimpse of Jim kissing on her passionately while caressing her neck.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Sugay Sisters's post:
(09-11-2017)