Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Above Average Standard
Mark Brooks Offline
The New Face of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-10-2017, 02:44 PM

[Image: BvcQxl.gif]

Miss Michelle is spotted walking through the halls of the Air Canada Centre and she has her newly won Bombshell’s Championship fastened around her shoulders. She attempts to turn down at the end of the hall and inadvertently bumps into Peter Gilmour. As she bumps into him, she looks up at him and steps back. She holds her right hand up.

miss MICHELLE: My deepest apologies!

She apologizes while Peter Gilmour rubs his chin with a smirk on his face. He eyes her up and down.

peter GILMOUR: You must be the newest piece of ass in XwF. Not bad from what I can see.

Michelle crosses her arms.

miss MICHELLE: I’m a married woman…

She holds her left hand up and waves wedding finger with her ring on it at Peter.

peter GILMOUR: Oh that’s right! You’re the one married to that tool Mark Brooks, right?

Michelle adjusts the title on her shoulder and nods with a disgusted look on her face all while Peter has an arrogant grin on his face.

miss MICHELLE: Yes, Mark Brooks is my husband, but he’s no tool. In fact, he’ll be the next Hart Champion in no time.

Peter taps his hand across his title.

peter GILMOUR: Don’t press your luck toots, just because you got lucky and won a title in your first match doesn’t mean your husband is going to have the same luck. When you’re done messing with little boys, I might just let you have a go with a real man! The greatest XwF’s Hart Champion in the history of XwF!

She eyes his hand rubbing his title and cringes.

miss MICHELLE: Aw Peter, it’s so cute how you proclaim yourself as the greatest Hart Champion in the company’s history, but yet you really aren’t. The number of times you won the title are positively correlated with the number of times you loss too! Tell me again, how that translates to you being the greatest, hm?

peter GILMOUR: You little bitch!

He yells at her direction as he closes the gap between them.

peter GILMOUR: I sort of hope your little tool of a husband wins Wednesday night, so you can watch at ringside when I destroy his dreams of holding this championship... my championship! Nobody, especially some XwF’s noob is going to be the person who takes away this championship from me! Just watch what I do to Drake Wednesday and your husband’s only incentives would be to not show up for the fight!

Michelle attempts to slap Peter, but he quickly blocks it by grabbing her wrist. Suddenly, Mark Brooks walks onto the scene.

mark BROOKS: I’ll let her go if I were you, champ!

He says sternly as Peter smirks, looking over at Michelle’s husband. He releases his grip on her wrist and she starts to massage her arm while she walks over to Mark’s side.

mark BROOKS: I see what kind of man you are Peter. Some champion, huh?

peter GILMOUR: The only kind of man I am is a real man! You’re just a little boy trying to play with the men. Why don’t you run back to wherever it was you came from, Marky Mark before you make me go and humiliate you like the little bitch you are!?

He says grinning as both men are standing nose to nose with each other.

mark BROOKS: I’m waiting for the day Peter to step inside the ring with a XwF’s vet like you. When I walk away with your Hart Championship, I’ll prove to you just how much of a little boy I’m not!

peter GILMOUR: Come on bro, who the fuck are you kidding!? Why don’t you get your balls from your old lady before you try to step to me!?

Michelle latches onto Mark’s bicep as the tension between Mark and Peter start to build up even more.

peter GILMOUR: I don’t know why you think you’re just a badass because you got put into a contender’s match for my belt because like Kropotkin pointed out, XwF obviously values your wife’s career more than yours! That’s because you’re the bitch in your marriage!

He says while breathing down Mark’s chest.

mark BROOKS: Keep telling yourself that. I’m proud to have a wife who can kick ass and win titles in her debut match. It reflects on me and just how well I trained her for this business. Too bad you can’t find a lady to put up with your bullshit because you’re nothing more than a washed up piece of crap!

Peter scowls while shaking his head with his eyes slightly squinted.

peter GILMOUR: Why don’t your ass just suck my dick because if you are truly my next victim for the Hart Championship, I’m going to make you my bitch!

Peter unfastens the title from his waist and quickly raises it above them. Mark looks up at it with a bedazzled look in his eyes.

peter GILMOUR: And I will still be your Hart Champion!

Michelle is tugging at her husband’s arm trying to get him to walk off.

mark BROOKS: We’ll see about that Peter and which one of us gets the last laugh.

Michelle finally gets Mark to walk off with her as she looks back at Peter who has a cocky smirk on his face.

peter GILMOUR: I hope your wife lets you have your balls back by Wednesday night, you little pussy!

He says before throwing the strap over his shoulder. He adjusts it on his arm and walks off as the scene faded to black.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Scene fades in with the Bombshell’s Championship around a delicate arm. Miss Michelle is fluffing her hands through hair.

miss MICHELLE: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this is your First Lady of XwF; finally, a woman with the qualifications to represent this company with dignity, integrity, and talent! To me left is my wonderful talented husband who has set an above average standard unobtainable by most… he is Mark Brooks!

She sits back down beside her husband and places her hand over the top of his. Mark leans over and the two give each other a peck on the lips.

mark BROOKS My wife and I returned to the squared circle after three long years! While three years might not mean much to ordinary people, three years away from this business is long enough for the fans to start forgetting you. My wife and I returned to this business and set out with an agenda of bringing back our legacy to the forefront. We have wrestled in companies like PwF, 4CW, Boardwalk Wrestling, and all over the world from Mexico to Japan! We know what it takes to be in the spotlight and represent companies as their prized winning pupils is what we tend to do.

Now my wife and I have signed a contract with Xtreme Wrestling Federation to simply pick up where we left off. Already I have an opportunity to compete for the Hart Championship, if I am able to get through this little fork in the road. That fork represents three different competitors: Kropotkin, Michael Petrovic, and Finn Kuhn.

As long as I have been in this business and wrestled some of the biggest names in the game, all three of these wrestlers are completely unfamiliar to me. I went back and did my homework. I studied these men and some haven’t been in this company for more than a couple weeks, or months. While I’m completely a new face of XwF, here I am going for a shot at the Hart’s title. Next Wednesday, you could be looking at one of the soon to be fastest rising superstars on the roster! I will put the name “Brooks” on the map and together, along with my beautiful wife, be the undisputed power couple of XwF!

I hope Michael, Finn, and Kropotkin don’t make a similar mistake many people in my past have made. Don’t let a string of losses dictate what I can do in that ring. Don’t let your ignorance crowd your better judgment. I might be one of the biggest underdogs in the business and it may have taken me years to earn my first World Championship in the industry, but the fact is I am not against working my way up from the bottom. I have heart, determination, passion, and ability to dust myself off when I fall. People who second-guess or underestimate me find out just how big of a mistake that really is!

It still doesn’t change the goal of this match, which is to become the new number one contender for the XwF’s Hart Championship. Eventually, I will have to tear and climb my way up to the top going through some of the biggest names on the XwF’s roster to earn the right to call myself the true Face of XwF!

Kropotkin thought it was cute to go and assume this company values my wife more than me. I missed it, but thanks to the Hart Champion himself I was able to hear it. Kropotkin, the bombshell’s division isn’t nearly as developed as the Hart’s title division is which means of course my wife would have a shot at the belt before me. I’m glad she won the title in her debut match because it goes to show every single member on the roster just how seriously the Brooks should be taken. Kropotkin, I can’t wait to step inside that ring with you and show you just how much below average you are!

I don’t think you want this as badly as I do, Kropotkin. I think you are the one to beat in this match. You have a hidden talent to you and I respect your career up to this point. I don’t respect you discrediting me. I get it. I understand why I’m discredited and look at as a rookie. I’m starting over in a new company. This isn’t PwF anymore where I was the face of the company! I was the man with some stroke. I have to start over. I have to be just ordinary Mark Brooks right now. I have experience of starting over many times. I did it in 4CW… Boardwalk Wrestling… and now XwF.

There are only three types of people in this business: those who failure, those who are satisfactory, and then you have people like me who are above average. Two of you in this match have been satisfied with just barely getting by. You’re O.K. with being satisfactory in this business because you lack motivation. You are scared of making it to the next level. You see, you will never be able to be a real champion until you have accepted that fear as your motivation. Let that be your driving force to represent XwF as a champion. Then, the other one is just a failure. He’s perfectly fine with losing and forgetting to even show up. I’ll let you decide which category fits who, but it’s pretty obvious if I do say so myself.

Finally, Peter, I hope you find your way down to the ring this Wednesday night and park your ass right there at the commentary table. I want you to pay very close attention to my debut. I want you to study every counter… every move… every single second of me in action. I want you to go into our title match as confident as you were backstage during our little encounter. I want to take your title when you’re at your highest level. I am going to enjoy snatching the victory and Hart Championship from you, making you a four-time former champion. In four weeks’ time, I will have completely phased out Kropotkin, Finn Kuhn, and Michael Petrovic! Goodluck in your match against Drake, Peter and I hope it doesn’t fall below average in comparison to what I am going to do in mine. My standard is always above average!

The scene fades to black.

[Image: mark%20brooks.png][
[Image: powercouple.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark Brooks's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-10-2017)