Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 02:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
"Giving the Motherfuckers a dose of PMS!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-10-2017, 08:13 AM

The scene opens inside the Air Canada Centre within the city of Toronto, Canada. When the cameras zoom into the women’s dressing room of the locker room area on Jaslene Sugay. Jaslene Sugay has right foot perched up on the bench and she’s adjusting the top of her black boots. She reaches her hand to her hair and flips it over the shoulder. The door leading inside the room begins to open as the newly signed Kennedy Robinson peeks her head into the room. She briefly looks around from the doorway before pushing the door all the way open. She walks in and looks around, when she notices Jaslene Sugay. She looks over and attempts to get her attention.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Oh… I’m sorry? Is this not the women’s dressing room?”

Jaslene brushes her hand through her hair as she turns around, eyeing Kennedy up and down.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Uh, it is. How can I help you?”

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Well, I’m making my debut on Wednesday night and I wanted to get a feel for the XwF ring.”

Jaslene arches her eyebrow and crosses her arms.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Debut, eh? Funny. This is also my Warfare debut. My sis debuted on last Warfare and won. I’ll try not to let her down.”

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Are you one of the Sugay Sisters?”

She says

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“What’s it to you, sis?”

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“I’m Kenn--”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Oh my GAWD! You’re Kennedy Robinson!? And here to think I thought you were a man!”

She holds her hands up to the side of her forehead as she opens her eyes wider.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“So, it’s a team of three chicks taking on the Motherfuckers!? Are you freaking insane!?”

Kennedy holds her hands out and shrugs as she blinks rapidly.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Is that a bad thing?”

Jaslene leans her head and nods hesitantly.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Uh yeah, especially since you probably have no experience wrestling the opposite gender!”

Kennedy perches her hand on her hip and purses her lips.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Girl… puh-lease, don’t go assuming what you obviously don’t know! This isn’t my first rodeo and if anybody is going to botch things up, it’s going to be you or your sister!”

Jaslene smirks and brushes her hand through her hair.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Oh really?”

Jaslene holds her hand to Kennedy’s face.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Don’t even go there, sis because we could always leave you high and dry to fend off the entire Motherfucker group yourself!”

Kennedy scruffs her feet and make her way closer to Jaslene as she looks down at Jaslene.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Threatening your partner won’t get you very far, if you know what I mean! You see, Jaslene is it? I could always do the same. In fact, I could just inadvertently forget to show up Wednesday night.”

Jaslene snickers and shrugs her shoulders.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Please do sis. That would be doing us a favor because then my sis and I would really have a chance at beating the Motherfuckers without having to sweat over whether Kennedy Robinson is going to cost our team match!”

Kennedy nudges her finger against Jaslene’s shoulder blade and Jaslene looks down at Kennedy’s finger.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Well, well, it looks like you can talk a big game girl, but can you back it up?”

Almost nose to nose, Jaslene is right there in Kennedy’s face and both ladies are standing their grounds firmly.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Listen here, you little rich white girl from the South…”

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Yeah, you little rich Yankee from the North…”

She interrupts. Both Kennedy and Jaslene pause, both ironically arching their eyebrow and eyeing each other respectively.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Wait, you’re rich?”

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“I get by comfortably. I’m also the youngest of four siblings, so I know how to handle catty girls like you.”

Jaslene starts to stomp her feet exchangeable while holding her hands up above her head.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Oh my God, you’re the baby too!? So am I!”

Their facial expressions completely change and turn to each other with bizarre smiles on their faces.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“We have so much in common already!”

“Why were we even arguing?”

Jaslene shrugs.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I don’t know, but it doesn’t even matter sis! We should be embracing our similarities and helping each other rather than breaking each other down! We can be the new version of Pretty Mean Sisters!”

Kennedy holds her hands up to her mouth briefly as she leans her head back, waving her head down her back.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Yaaasss, PMS v.2!”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I do have to warn you about my sis. I love her to death, but she’s a fighter. She might not take too fondly to a new face in the circle, especially it being a girl. Just try to keep in mind, our goals are to move up in the tag team division and the Motherfuckers are ranked quite highly, so a win over them would undoubtedly help us achieve that elevation!”

Kennedy runs her hand through her hair.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Don’t worry, I have a similar older sister myself. I’m fully capable of handling a ticking time bomb sister. I want to win as much as you two do, but not for the tag team titles. I want to move up in the bombshell’s division.”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
We can only hope. A friendly warning girl though is one of the biggest bitches in the division is Jenny Myst. I hate to even fathom she might be the champion after this upcoming Savage. Ugh!”

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Is she that loudmouth, vulgar, and low self-esteem bitch?”

Jaslene nods steadily.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Yeah, I’m not her biggest fan and it’s totally not jealousy. She makes catty look bad!”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I’m SCREAMING! We are totally going to be the best of friends!”

They both start to celebrate their newfound friendship while bouncing in place and playfully grabbing their hands.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“My sis totally wanted to wham her fist down her ugly little throat, but of course she only comes out to play when it’s most convenient to her! A win is a win, but my sister is not happy about who she pinned.”

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“But you know on Warfare, it shouldn’t matter who her target is. In an environment like this, we should be happy with a pin over anybody.”

Just as she said that, the door slams open and Tala Sugay stands in the doorway with her left elbow leaning against the rail of the wall. She cocks her head over to her sister and Kennedy, who both look back at her as well.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Mine, mine, mine, the bitch leaves for a split second and the bitches will play? So, tell me how you both really feel why don’t you!?”

She says frustrated as she walks over to her sister. As she gets closer, she turns her head over to Kennedy and eyes her up and down.

[TALA SUGAY]
“And who the hell are YOU!?”

She flips her hair back.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Sis, quit being so aggressive! Goodness! This is our tag team partner Wednesday night, Kennedy, and we were just discussing the difference between the match we just had to this one.”

Kennedy extends her hand to Tala and tries to be conjure with the older sister.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“It’s a pleasure, Tala… right?”

Tala raises her hand and turns away as she rolls her eyes.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Charmed, I’m sure.”

“I don’t know who did this booking sis, but I could have teamed with my man Jim or even tagged with Holliday. Unlike the other twats on the roster, I actually have a positive praise through the locker rooms. Yet, we have to tag with her?”

She glances back at Kennedy who arches her eyebrow.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Do we even know if we can trust her? She doesn’t look like somebody who’s very reliable, let alone prepared to go up against a team of fucking badasses!”

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“I assure you, this isn’t my first rodeo darling and I’m more than equipped to be in this match. If you’re worried about pulling your weight as well as mine, you can think again. I will be very much an active participant.”

She interjects while Tala irritated by her quickly throws her hand to Kennedy’s face.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“While it might seem a bit unprecedented to team with a new girl, Kennedy and I have a lot in common. We are both the babies…”

[TALA SUGAY]
“Oh two spoiled little bitches with silver spoons hanging out from your mouths for me to babysit! Yippie! I am so excited! Sis, I love you to death, but I can’t afford to take risks at this point in my career. We already lost one big tag team match and I don’t need to lose another one.”

Kenendy brushes her hair from out of her eyes and she walks over to Tala, standing in her face.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“Will you quit acting like I'm your nemesis Jenny Myst and just give me a chance?”

Those words didn’t quite strike Tala in joyous manner. Tala sighs and she turns to Kennedy as she nudges her middle knuckle into Kennedy’s chest while brushing her body against Kennedy.

[TALA SUGAY]
“You will never call me that name again, as long as you want to be an active competitor in XwF. Do I make myself clear?”

“Nobody in this room is comparable to that spineless little bitch Jenny Myst, O.K.!? I don’t want to hear that name in my presence and if I do, I’m going to beat the living shit out of you, then let the vultures feast off your rotting corpse. Do we have a mutual understand, hunty?”

She says with the biggest smile on her face while adjusting the beak on her baseball cap.

[KENNEDY ROBINSON]
“I like your sister, but you’re just an outright bitch. I will see you both on Wednesday and I will be prepared to pull my own weight in that big tag team match. Just make sure you pull yours!”

She says snipingly while brushing her shoulder against Tala, strutting pass her. Tala scowls while looking over her shoulder at Kennedy who makes her exit through the locker room door. Tala looks back at Jaslene.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Really girl? Couldn’t you have swallowed your pride this once? We were talking about being PMS v.2.”

Tala chuckles.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Yeah, she’ll prove to be our own Ryan Shamrock: quiet, useless, and ineffective inside the ring! So, basically XwF had nothing for her and they expect the Sugay Sisters to help make her a household name in XwF!”

She rolls her eyes and walks to the bathroom of the women’s dressing room. Jaslene lets out a grasp of air and flops down on the bench. She sits her elbows on her knees and rests her head on both fists as she stares down at the floor. The scene fades to static.

The scene opens back up with Jaslene Sugay.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“One team down and another team to go on Wednesday night. Victory will be spelled S-U-G-A-Y as the Sugay Sisters continue to move up the ranks of the tag team division! It’s time for a new era of wrestling to phase out the old! Step aside Kings because the Queens are taking over!”

“When I say queens, I’m not talking about the drag queens down in Hollywood! First, before we can move in on the Kings’ little reign as tag team champions, we must first go through the Motherfuckers!”

“Quite funny, saying that it, eh?”

“I have to say the Motherfuckers are one of my favorite of the teams. I really enjoy the I don’t give a damn attitude and personas you all put off. But you see, Robbie Bourban, Jack Cain, and Travis McCoy, this is strictly business. Nothing personal. A victory is going to put us one step closer to the Kings. The Kings better take notice after Wednesday night because the Queens will be one step closer to colliding with them for those prestigious Tag Team Championships!”

She twitches her nose.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Extra! Extra! READ ALL ABOUT IT!”

“The Sugay Sisters kept true to their word and beat Chris Chaos!”

“I know, you three might be looking at me as the weak link of the team because well, I was pinned by Jenny Myst a few Savage’s ago. I assure you there’s nothing weak about me. I might not be as vocal as my sis, but I still know how to throw down.”

“My sis might be the one responsible for pinning Chrissy on Saturday, but without us as a unit—there would be no victory. As I’m sure you three know, chemistry is the most important component in a tag team’s efficiency. When one of us loses, we both lose. When we win, we both win. My sis and I give each other the same amount of credit. As I’m sure the three of you do.”

“While most of our tag team victories saw my sis picking up the actual victory, don’t underestimate what the younger Sugay can do.”

She winks.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I might look fragile and delicate, but I’m far from afraid of being hit by a man. After all, if we are planning a takeover, we better get used to being tossed around by men and hit by the boys or else we might as well cancel our goals of winning the Tag Team Championships!”

“So, boys, I want you three to come out there and treat us like equals. If we are going to win the tag titles, we need to prove to the XwF’s management we are more than pretty faces. We are fully capable of holding our own.

Jaslene brushes her hair out from over her eyes.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“While you three have chemistry and experience working together, we have absolutely none with Kennedy Robinson. I’ve gotten the pleasure to introduce myself to her. Quite frankly, I really like her. I think she’s snappy, catty, and an all-around brawler. I’m confident she will be able to hold her own in this match and the Sugay’s won’t have to carry her to victory. Let's just she wasn't pulling my leg and actually shows up Wednesday night."

“I know, you three have a tendency to compete with each other: friendly competition. If I had maybe pinpoint which of you are more likely to win the match for your team… I’ll say Jack Cain. Poor Robbie and Travis, just going along for the ride. Riding into the sunset while Mr. Cain does all the work. I don’t mean anything bad, Robbie and Travis: or think I am paying you dirt.”

“Cause I’m not. I’m simply just giving you my opinion. While opinions are nice to have, they are a lot like assholes, we all have them. Some are just more important than others.”

“But according to the Dirtsheets spreading rapidly over the world wide web, the Sugay Sisters are bound for a victory over the brutal Motherfuckers and there’s really no way to unwrite those dirtsheets because after Wednesday, it will be set in stone: apart of history.”

"Get ready because we are going to give you a dose of PMS!"

She rubs her fingers against the bottom of her palm as she cocks her head up. She raises her right hand to her hair and brushes her hair behind the ear.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
(09-11-2017), JimCaedus (09-11-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-10-2017)