Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
The Vyper Emperor [1/2]
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-22-2013, 07:07 AM

Vyper Roleplay;
Part #1
w/ Bryce for XWF Tag Team Championships

..I gaze out into the sea of followers, a blur of flesh and clothes as far as the eye can see, in what could be only described as a majestic arena. I can feel the tickle on the back of my neck from the tips of my hair and the slight breeze rolling its way across my cheek moving my hair. Collar down, buttons done up, usually for me, I stand triumphant at the head of a large congregation awaiting me to address them. The pride, the glory, the whole damn package. I’m numb but I can feel the happiness, I stand paralyzed in the moment, in the glory of it all. The crowd urges me on to speak, I look down in front of me and spot the large podium with a microphone on the top. The short stairway was on two or three steps at most but I wanted to make them last an eternity. I could be in a coma, I could be dead, this could be anything. I need to savour it, everything I’ve ever wanted. The money, the fame, the attention, the LOVE and most of all, the GLORY. The Championships will be met. A tap on my shoulder stops me from making my way towards the podium but the crowds cheers only grow louder, I spin slowly, still savouring this delicate moment.

[Image: WM28_Photo_223_display_image.jpg?1344818193]
Bryce. He reveals his animalistic set of fangs, grinning. I embrace him and he accompanies me to the podium and waits beside me as I ascend the stairway. I still have yet to speak to the crowd and the ever growing echo of cheers and cries echo around the great arena. I step up to the microphone ready to address my public. I look down at the piece of paper reading the speech that I must have pre-written. Everything seems a blur, time is non-existent. I clear my throat.

“Followers, colleagues, friends, brothers, we must unite! The day of reckoning has been set! The time has come for the War to End all wars...”

War to end all wars? Phased but not showing it I continue the speech.

“The other side are weak, we are strong. My loyal followers, companions, march with me into war. Side by side, we shall take back what is ours! We are the SUPERIOR RACE!..”

The crowd roared, shaking the stage I stood on, the microphone I spoke into. The feeling of power overwhelmed me. It engulfed me like a raging inferno, it sunk in and I felt myself un stiffen. The pressure relieved.

“They have had power for too long. Our mortal ENEMIES have had power for much too long! Well now, now we have an opportunity! An opportunity to rid the world we know it of Peter Gilmour and Mister Mystery. We have an opportunity, no a duty to carry out the capture and execution of anyone who opposes us. Tonight, my brothers, we are the deciders of our own destiny! We are the foretold prophecy to restore peace and dignity to the world. We shall not blunder, we shall not falter, we shall prevail.”

The crowd roar, my body quickly filling and soaking up with confidence, the crowds roars and cheers only allowed me to gain in confidence, the once unseen smirk was right back painted across my broad chin. Raising my arm aloft in the air, the crowd roar again, as one, triumphantly. “The Xtremist” Bryce steps onto the stage next to me, the crowd grow louder.

“The day of judgement is only round the corner and we shall be ready! We shall conquer the proclaimed golden era, we shall take what is rightfully ours and command the respect we deserve. Until we do this, I say until this happens, we shall not be taken seriously?!”

The crowds response is negative as the jeer and boo me for the first time, pulling it back sharply not to lose the crowds backing I jump in.

“XWF have needed saviours for a long time, well they have ARRIVED! The other competitors don’t compare to our team, our unit, our race. They lack honour, they lack quality, they lack skill, intelligence, physicality, creativity, any other fucking word you could put ‘ity’ on the end they lack! Without us, they were nothing and without us they shall be nothing. We leave High Stakes with the Gold and the Respect or we don’t leave at all.We shall lead you to salvation! Join us! We shall be taken seriously, we shall be given the respect we so derserve! We shall rise AS ONE!”

The now excited crowd jump around and chant ‘VYPER, VYPER, VYPER.’ Myself and Vyper shake hands and taunt to the crowd, the adrenaline flowing through my body is uncomparitable. Our arms raised aloft, the crowd continue to chant ‘VYPER, VYPER, VYPER, VYPER.’ I’d finally made it, Before Bryce hugs me and leans in to whisper something in my air..

“BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG”..

I look back up at Bryce whos facial expression hasn’t changed at all. He goes to whisper in my ear again. Shocked, I hear the same thing again but louder.

“BRRRRRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG”..

I open my eyes, ‘DAMN.’ Another dream I think to myself leaning up in my bed. I wipe my eyes clear off the sleep and reminisce about the previous night’s dream. I turn to the alarm clock, smashing it with a huge right hammer fist. The clocks melodic chimes don’t step but only go out of order and in an odd tune, out of frustration I yank myself to my feet and throw the alarm clock out of the nearest window. Third clock this week. Damn, was this dream trying to tell me something? Or was I trying to tell myself something? I looked up onto my wall to sell the poster for High Stakes, Sunday 25th May, the grin across my grin getting wider and wider every time I look at it. 2 – 0. Undefeated. High Stakes is MY night. Just you wait and see.

XWF is without a leader, without someone intelligent, creative and dominant enough to lead it to salvation, to the top of the World and into the publics eye so they cannot turn away from us any longer. Me and my egotistical race will lead the World to salvation as King and Emperors of the state. They shall listen, it will happen one day!.. As I lean back don’t into bed and lay down I realised the alarm meant I was late for training and if I’d missed it twice?! Oh god! I leaped to my feet, rushing out the door, shirt unbuttoned trousers half done up, belt scraping off the floor with a gym bag strewn over my shoulder, I pelt it down my drive to realise I haven’t got my keys. What a great way to start the biggest week of my life.[/font][/color]

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrVyper's post:
(05-23-2013)