Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 01:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A poem for Annthrax and Punk
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

05-22-2013, 04:57 AM

Pain, pain go away I know that you will return again. Because of you it will always stay. Cut my throat, stomp on my heart as you tear it apart.

Annthrax tears fall down my face, my deadened heart beats a suprisingly steady pace as my legs wobble and I try to stand again. Alone and standing in your Annthrax rain.

You don't need each other anymore, that's what you think while the acid tears pour. You hate each other like I hate life, but your love is what cuts like a knife.

Love is pain and pain is you, your pain stains like a black tattoo. Your memories will come back again, and will bind and gag you in ropes and pain,

You hide your feeling like I hide my cuts, behind my shirt sleeve I make sure to tuck.

Your love for each other is like my cuts its deep, lonely without each other when you sleep.

Stop hiding your love for each other stop being such Punks, I'm done with your bantering it makes me feel nauseous and drunk.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post