Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Pointers from a King..."
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-08-2017, 09:46 PM

The scene opens up in Hollywood, California at the Sugay Sisters’ local apartment. Down the street from Universal Studio as the scene zooms inside the apartment, a familiar car is packed in the third space belonging to the sister’s building. In Tala’s personal bedroom, she’s lying across the foot of the bed with her legs stretched against a man’s lap. Jim Caedus is sitting on the edge of the bed and the television is on. As the cameras look up, they are replaying the fake court segment with Jenny Myst and Chris Chaos versus. The Sugay Sugars’ dolls.

[TALA SUGAY]
“It’s about time you came by. I was starting to think you were going to leave me hanging boo. What’s been up with you late?”

He rolls his neck over to the side and looks at Tala’s big brown eyes.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“Just a bunch of bullshit, girl. The last thing I wanted to make you feel like was neglected. I just had to handle a bunch of personal crap. I was never going to miss my girl performing the ring.”

[TALA SUGAY]
“Is there anything I can help you with?”

She offers.

[JIM CAEDUS]
I think I can handle now, but thanks girl. That means a lot to me. So, I have been trying to catch up on Jenny’s and Chris’ shit against this week. What the hell is this court case about?”

[TALA SUGAY]
“Oh nothing, just her trying to disprove facts. Facts are like theories; they have been proven and tested effectively. She just doesn’t want to appear anymore stupid than she already is, so once again she’s trying to project it all onto me!”

She brushes her hand through her hair.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“Sounds like some bullshit Chris would do. I’m pretty sure you have this match in the bag. Chris has seemed like a lost puppy in this match and Jenny with the same material she had from last week. She’s not nearly as original as you.”

[TALA SUGAY]
“It’s always the same crap with her and I’m sick of it. She thinks she’s unstoppable. She’s thinks she’s the best. She thinks, she thinks, she thinks. If you took “I” out of her vocabulary, she wouldn’t be able to hold a single conversation with anybody!”

That made Jim laugh out loud as he looks over at Tala with a huge smile on his face.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“That was a good one: real good. How did this whole thing even start?”

[TALA SUGAY]
“She was mad she didn’t win the Bombshell’s title at King of the Ring. She felt like it was beneath her to wrestle my sister and me. She thought she had earned herself a free meal ticket to an automatic rematch for the title, but instead she had to team with Shelby Cobra against us. I think she’s jealous my career is a lot better than hers will ever be.”

[JIM CAEDUS]
By the way, is she still calling you my whore and golddigger?”

She nods and sighs.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Unfortunately.”

She rolls her eyes.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“I don’t even know how she can even go there with you when she was the one who came into this company as a mere manager. She wasn’t an active competitor in the beginning. You did. You debuted and won your first match. You wasted no time making yourself known. You’re one badass chick and you weren’t pursuing me, I pursued you. She needs to get her facts in order because she comes for my girl.”

She rubs her hand through the back of her hair as she tilts her head to the side. She licks her lips over at Jimmy.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I just need a break from her. She’s like a hot air balloon who needs to be popped. She’s like that annoying blackhead on the tip of your nose you just want to pinch until she bursts all over the place. Jimmy, don’t fault, but I’m literally done with her ass. After I lay her out Saturday night, I’m taking a break from her ass. I’m focusing on getting in the tag team title picture!”

Jimmy reaches his right hand over to her chin and firmly holds it steady.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“Good. You don’t deserve her stupid abuse anyway and you would make a fine, very fine one-half of the XWF Tag Team Champions. I think the first all-female tag team too?”

She grabs his palm and lowers his fingers to her lips as she kisses his forefinger.

[TALA SUGAY]
“The Sugay Sisters are going to be the first girl team to do a lot of stuff.”

She winks seductively. The scene fades out as they continue flirting with each other. Meanwhile, in the other room, Jaslene Sugay is standing by with a glass of bubbly champagne in front of her. She has her fingers intertwine around the stem portion of the glass. She raises it up to her lips and sips on it as she squints her eyes. She brushes her hand through her hair and flipsit over the shoulder. She licks her lips seductively and glances over at the camera adjusting on the opposite side of the room.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“You’re absolutely right Jenny! I’m going to finish law school. It’s only a year and half longer and then I have to take the bar exam, I can be a high-powered attorney: FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT!

“Why am I even defending myself to you though? I don’t know. I really don’t value anything you have to say about me, but Jenny, I joined this business with my sister. This business has helped liberate me. It has helped me to stride on being the best that I can be. You know what else it has helped me to become?”

“A fighter.”

“I can defend myself without running and hiding behind my older sister. I don’t need to be a person’s doormat, like you. Jenny, you don’t need to know why I did what I did. Yes, my parents could afford to pay my tuition at Yale. No, I didn’t have to be a cracked out dirty whore, but you were.”

She winks.

By Jenny Myst, earlier today.
Quote:I was a broke stripper with a drug habit who was sold as a sex slave to the mob as a teen to pay off a gambling debt.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Some stuff is better left unsaid Jenny. Why did you find the need to expose yourself? You just told everybody how you were used, abused, and tossed to the curb like a piece of trash? Every single time you open your mouth, you just make your true character even more obvious!”

“You joined this business as Chris Chaos’ lackey. You were his manager before anything else. You jumped on his bandwagon because you were tired of moving from rundown apartment to the next. You were tired of being one foot out into the gutter. You wanted a change for yourself and you hopped on Chris Chaos’ junk. You rode his cock to the high life!”

“Don’t you dare call my sis a golddigging whore again because next time, we are going to jump your ass!”

Jim Cadeus and Tala Sugay walk out from the other room as they join Jaslene. Tala rubs hand on Jaslene’s lower back as she stands beside her. Jim positions himself in the middle of the sisters as he places his arm around both sisters.

[JIM CAEDUS]
"Baby lemme tell you some shit about Cuck and 'is thot you may not be privy to as a newcomer here in XWF. Correction, lemme tell you some shit I recently figured _out_ about the two first: Chaos is actually _Jenny's_ thot, it ain't the other way around and the secret behind it all was extremely difficult to come by, believe you me. This is some seriously heavy shit; I mean, for fucksake, many Bothans died to bring me this information.”

“Here's the thing, and hold your gorge ladies, it's gonna get gloriously grotesque...Cuck Chaos is a helluva lot more unique than people give 'im credit for 'round here. He represents a nigh genetic impossibility among homo-sapiens representing a statistic of 1 in 10 to 12 _million_ men on the planet. See...Christopher Leslie Chaos was born with penile and testicular agenesis and before anyone feels the need to Google search, it means the poor kid was born without a dick and balls. And by born without a dick and balls I mean Ken doll like a motherfucker. Smooth...weird...creepy. People poke fun at Barney Green, at least the guy HAS a dick, right? Well, lack o' gonadal masculinity aside, Chaos DOES have an asshole and that's where Jenny comes in. Literally.”

“She can claim that what-the-fuck-are-we-supposed-to-do: laugh-cry-or-roll-our-eyes backstory 'til the Johns come home but the truth of the matter is, and you're correct in your accusations of 'er self-projections o' golddiggery, Jenny ALSO represents a not-QUITE-as-rare statistic o' chicks born with clitoromegaly or macroclitoris which means...the bitch has a, pardon my French, clit the size of Paul Wight's big toe. Essentially just a tad smaller than Megan Fox's thumbs. Anyhoo, it was Jenny's giant clit that saw her rise to legendary status among the money hungry hookers o' the nation, you wouldn't believe the number o' freak men and Bothan males willin' to pay for a girl to penetrate their musky bungholes WITHOUT the need of a strap-on. And when she finally crossed paths with Chaos...well...the two hit it off to say the least, each providing the other with somethin' that'd been missin' in the other's life: basically, solace in another's gonadal mutation.”

“Ok here's where it gets even weirder, girls...since Chaos lost the Uni Title to Reno, he lost his already faltering grip on the importance o' believably portrayin' a male. This was when the boys, includin' ME, began receiving phone calls and text messages from the idiot pretendin' to be Jenny. No...really. Ask around. With Myst able to offer 'im anal coitus, Chaos no longer saw the need to be the man and settled comfortably, at least in the back, into the role of the woman. This is also why Chaos absolutely sucks now and Myst has been, as of late, at least in my opinion, the stronger o' the two both in promo and in the ring. Hell, listen to the way the skank speaks, observe how she wrestles...she may not've been born with balls just like Chrissy yet somehow, she seems to carry the load o' testosterone for the two of 'em.”

Jaslene looks over at them as she starts to giggle.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“That there is the secret...treat Jenny like a jiggalo and Chaos like the whiny slut, it's far more biologically and competitively apt. To the untrained eye this match may SEEM to be unbalanced as two chicks against a chick with a dick and a prick WITHOUT but trust me, Chaos's dickless self-overcompensating for his inability to penetrate by spearin' everybody in sight is a ruse meant to deter from the fact Jenny's the true challenge here. Whichever of you is in the ring, beat that boy-bitch into the mat while myself and the other keep an eye on the bitch-boy and 'is tendency to serve up a-woman-scorned bit o' horsefuckery to add a dirty win onto their ratchet tag team tally. B-t-w, that doesn't mean focus on Cuck any less if he/she is in the ring. Fucker can be dangerous as well so the two o' you gotta be careful nonetheless."

Tala places her right hand against Jim’s chest as she scoots in closer to him.

[TALA SUGAY]
“It’s good to know somebody who has been in this company for a while and seen it all. What Chris and Jenny need to realize they are just a couple of pawns in our way. We are going to use them to elevate ourselves in the tag team division. We have them this week and we have the Motherfuckers on Wednesday: two top tag teams according to the ranking system.”

“Jimmy, I’m actually going to listen to every little thing you had to say. Everything you said is true. It’s going to be able to get inside my opponent’s mind and use their own intelligence against them.”

“I know, Ms. Smarty Pants over there and it’s taking it all in too. She uses her psychology advantage to take control over her opponents. After realizing it’s Jenny who wears the pants in that relationship, it will be rather simple to be the last team standing!”

She perches her hand on her hips and looks over at Jim.

[TALA SUGAY]
“But are you still going to be at ringside?”

[JIM CAEDUS]
“I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

Jaslene runs her hand through her hair on the side as she tilts her head back.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“There are going to be a few other surprises too. They can complain about how we got the victory, if they want too, but all that’s going to matter is us winning!”

Tala nods while Jim wraps his arms around her body, moving her in closer to his body.

[TALA SUGAY]
“And continuing our path to the tag team championships!”

The scene faded to black with that.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Sugay Sisters's post:
JimCaedus (09-08-2017)