Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
It's Y'Boi
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-08-2017, 05:46 PM

Panzer yawned before decided to record himself looking like a 'gangsta' and just decided to say some of the most stupid shit ever, because he lacked all the care in the world to try and win the Triple Threat, but wanted to say something in a way that truly showed the lack of his care.

"Shhyeah cuz! You already know who it is, it's y'boi, Lil'l Skillset, aka The Homo. Pause. Cidal Clown, aka Too Much Skin On Penis, and I just wanted to come out onto the XWF Netwerks and say ta all y'all mothafucks, that m'boi, Super Mario did nothin' wrong. Little nigga just stupid as fuck, broh. So I'mma when I come to the ring on Saturday, and try to face Li'l Wetsuit and m'boi Jab Cross, and if I actually win this match, y'all know that I was fightin' that good cause 'n' shit. Y'all know what's up. I got that good-good, and I'mma show these two niggas that y'boi, Skinny Double P, is the Champion of Right and y'all need to suck on my clowny Ramen noodle. Though, if push comes to shoving that dick in an ass, and I do lose to one of these motherfucks, then y'all know that I fought hard as fuck to try and right the wrong, but ultimately, m'boi, Tiny Italian, was actually a douchenozzle all along, and he deserved what happened to his ass.

Get on the look out for my mix tape, 'Clown Shoes on Shooty Jews' which will have that hot single comin' out to all stores nationwide in the year 2307, and the single from that EP is gonna be titled 'Hon-hon-honk That Red Nose', which is all about my life's struggles on da streets, where I had to get clownin' or die tryin'.

HONK FOR THEM NIGGAS TRYIN' TO GET THAT PAPER! WOOOO!!!"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Phantom Panzer's post!
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (09-08-2017)