Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 04:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"A day in your life!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-08-2017, 04:47 PM

The same classroom that the scene opened up in yesterday is back on the cameras airing over the XwF’s network. The PowerPoint projection screen is down and the projection machine’s light radiating toward the black screen. It reads, “and the exposing continues.” As the scene zooms in on this dimly lit room, Tala Sugay walks out from the middle of the classroom, from behind the projection cart. While she walks into the scene, Jaslene walks in from the classroom’s door. She walks over to the podium and steps on the two-inch podium booth resting her fists on the podium. Tala turns around in front of the spotlight of the projection and flips the slide.

“Enemies of Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Class is back in session bitches, so pull up a seat and shut up!”

“Recess might have been a little treat for you, but now it’s time to buckle up and pay attention! We are about to put down: New York style!”

Tala adjusts her baseball cap on her head and slightly turns it to the right. She licks the corner of her mouth and folds her arms. Jaslene starts calling out names.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“John Holliday…”

“Gabe Reno…”

“Jim Caedus.”

She says arching her eyebrow.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Am I forgetting anybody else, Chrissy? Or have I gotten all your enemies?”

She waves a piece of paper.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“The invitations are in the mail! I sent all your enemies, Chrissy, and just about the entire women’s locker room an invite to surround the ring for our little tag team match. You see, I am starting a movement. Well, you can call it a cleanse of XwF so you speak.The Detoxification Phase. What am I cleansing? Funny, you should ask…”

We are cleansing you and Jenny from the face of XwF!”

She purses her lips firmly together and leans closer as she smirks deviously.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Ding dong the bitch is dead! Ding dong the homosexual is dead! Bye, bitch!”

Tala flips the bird.

[Image: 225006252_273f0c1ced.jpg]

[TALA SUGAY]
“Aw, look how Chrissy Chris gets manhandled!”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!”

“Chrissy poo likes it in the butt! The way he’s been making enemies left and right, you would think the men’s locker room would be all over him! All over him like white on rice! Try not to drop the soap Chrissy poo because somebody just might stick something in that big gaping hole of yours!”

“Oh, and Chrissy poo, nice thong sis!”

Tala lets out a chuckle at her sister’s indirect insult.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Boy, look at you! You’re an absolute mess. You walk into this place and think you run Savage just because you’ve had some top-notch things. Who are fooling?”

“Not me.”

“In all those matches, people’s sole purpose was to humiliate you. Mr. Legend Chaos, tell me sis how long into your XwF career did you actually win your first title? Well, let’s see you couldn’t beat that bitch Isabella for the number one contender’s spot in the TV title rankings. You couldn’t win the TV title match itself. Both matches ended in a draw! Yaass sis, you are no stranger to having your ass handed to you by the ladies. Good. I’m glad.”

“It was damn near the end of 2016 before you won your first title, so before you go all epic on me try to remember you used to be the bitch rather than the dildo! You’re really not all that and a bag of chips! So, get the hell of my face with all ‘I’m a major player in XwF’ Chrissy because I’m about to make you regret the day your mommy ever laid down with your daddy!”

Jaslene raises her arm.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“SPOILER ALERT!”

“Chris Chaos lets Jenny Myst take the fall in the end!”

They look up at the PowerPoint on the screen and a brief video starts to repeat itself on the screen. It’s a piece of video footage from Jenny’s match back at King of the Ring.

[Image: tenor.gif]

[TALA SUGAY]
“This footage is one of the best part of Jenny Myst’s match at King of the Ring! She’s still very much conscious, but after this week on Savage she won’t be rolling around when I knock that bitch out! I am not just going to knock you out, Jenny…”

“I’m going to make a bitch tap! You’re going to be helplessly lying on your little midget tummy banging her hand against the canvas while the referee is signaling for the bell! Little will you even know the result of the match because of how much pain your body will be under! I promise you bitch this is going to my sweet revenge!”

Jaslene glances over at Tala, who looks over toward her.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
Our revenge.”

“Jenny, I don’t need to pin you in order to feel satisfied. My hunger isn’t set on one person in this match. As I see it, you and your fluff head boyfriend are one in the same. Two of a kind. Two people need to be taught a lesson. Beating him will be just as gratifying as beating you. It’s true sis. We aren’t nearly as extra as you girl! We don’t go around bragging about what we don’t have and what we have. We just simply talk about what we want. I don’t even know why you want us in the ring.”

“We’ve never said we wanted that Bombshell’s title right now. We want the Tag Team Championships and facing the Kings would be so much more satisfying to me! We have the fighting spirit though and we don’t mind advancing in the tag team rankings, especially when we face the number four team. Beating you will definitely put us in your spot and once again, show the world just how easily replaceable Jenny Myst is!

Tala with the remote in hand and she holds it up, changing slides again. This time a wedding photo of Chris Chaos with some chunky broad pops up. Jaslene’s eyes widen as she looks at it. She cringes and leans back from the screen.

[Image: 21367.jpg]

[TALA SUGAY]
“Speaking of easily replaceable, how forth coming was Chris Chaos to you about his past Jenny? Did he tell you about his wedding to Pearl the whale from Spongebob!? I think he liked them a little on the plump side!”

“Oh my God, I’m SCREAMING, sis!”

“So, Chris care to tell us which girl was the better lover? By the way, even though I have found evidence of the marriage Chrissy—there was no divorce decree! So, were you still married this entire time? Is Jenny a little homewrecking whore!? Wow!”

“I guess we were right all along when we pegged her as a desperate little slut! I don’t support cheating and you’re too blame just as much as Jenny is. It’s really quite funny how she’s been so quick to cast the first stones when she had skeletons in her closet this entire time! Those skeletons are coming back to bite her in the ass.”

“Maybe, just maybe if she made sure she was really perfect, there wouldn’t be all this evidence all over the internet about you or her. The dirt sheets say it and those wrestling netwires are almost always 90% right! Jenny is a whore! Jenny is a whore! Jenny is a dirty, golddigging, nasty whore! Yaaasss Jenny, work that Hollywood Blvd. corner sis and make that money you walking STD, bitch!”

Jaslene walks over to her sister and places her hand over the remote. Tala looks over at her after being startled by the presence of her hand. Jaslene changes it and flips the sldie.

[Image: oedko7zp989ouxp2d1yx_400x400.jpeg]

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“It’s really hard to pinpoint Chrissy poo’s taste to be frank! He likes them chunky, bitchy, manly, pretty, and ordinary!”

“Now, you know why he picked you, Jenny. You are a little big around the middle. What size are you for being 4 foot? Size 8? Haha! Fat ass!”

“I do have to say if I had to pick one of his favorites of my, she would cut the cake. They really did look like a power couple. Had they been in XwF, they would have soar through the rankings and she would have actually won the XwF Bombshell’s Championship at King of the Ring.”

“Yaasss! You really did downgrade from this one, Chrissy poo. If I were you, I would leave Jenny high and dry in this match and go find this firecracker. Try to win her heart back because you had a winner Chrissy!”

Tala leans her head against sister’s and points the remote at the camera.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I do believe she said a winner, Jenny. You know what you didn’t do at King of the Ring!?”

She snickers as Jaslene shakes her head in disbelief.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“So, tell me Chrissy poo what kind of lies do you tell most of these women before dating? Do you tell them you’re a heterosexual? Do you tell them you’re a millionaire? What kind of lies do you say? Come on, tell us your game! This girl obviously had low self-esteem despite her being pretty because she ended up with you.”

“The point is Jenny’s not the hottest chick in the yard. She’s not even visible in the yard when you put her amongst all these other chicks. She’s just the quiet bitch in the corner crying, watching her man just flirt with everybody else. Jenny, you don’t know how to back up your shit. All you know how to do is sit in front of your little camera and talk crap.”

[Image: Edge-with-first-wife-Alana-Morley.jpg]

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Oh my God! Who would have thought Chrissy had a past? I think we need to stop by the local ER and get a dose of penicillin. I feel all dirty inside just taking a stroll in Chrissy's past!"

Tala signs and rolls her eyes as she quickly changes the slide to another video package of Jenny Myst. This Jenny looks furious as she’s sternly staring inside the ring slouched over.

[Image: ViciousImmaterialCobra-size_restricted.gif]

[TALA SUGAY]
“Guess who likes it in the ass!”

“My whole idea about Chrissy’s sexuality has been verified and sis is as homo as a picnic basket! Don’t worry, I’m bisexual so there’s nothing wrong with dipping your wiener in the fudge factory, but I just hope you wear protection because the way you go around screwing anybody and everybody, lord only knows what you might have contracted otherwise!”

“But Jenny, sis, is anal sex a pre-match routine for you? You look like you get in the position really well! Do you have a great big gaping hole, the size of the Grand Canyon, like Chrissy’s anus? Sis, you’re not hotter than me and you’re not sexier than me. You’re just another man’s game; bitch, your ain’t wetter than mine!”

Jaslene brushes her hand up the side of her hair as she purses her lips.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“What’s the matter Jenny Jen Jen? Did we strike a nerve? Did we make you wanna go home and cry to your mommy and daddy?”

“I guess, if you can’t handle the truth, you shouldn’t go messing with a couple of mean girls because we bite a lot harder than we bark! We aren’t going to let you walk around here looking like the little perfect angel who has more blemishes on her record than she does on her ass cheeks! We should just call you the Perfect Spot Jenny Myst because you know exactly when to screw things up royally!”

Tala starts waving two middle fingers at the camera while keeping her lips pursed.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I’m YELLING! Not the perfect spot. That is hilarious! she’s the perfect size to be a blemish right dab in the middle of Chrissy’s left ass cheek!”

At the end of the slides as Tala continues to skip them, it reads “The End.” Both Jaslene and Tala folds out their bottom lip as they look sad by it. They wrap their arms around each other and shrug.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Not the end! I was enjoying the day in the life of Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst!”

[TALA SUGAY]
“There will be more, just wait. Jenny is always doing something stupid and if she’s not doing something stupid; she’s wearing something stupid or saying something stupid. She’s always going to be in the spotlight because she’s an idiot!”

They both smirk as they bat their eyelashes rapidly.

[THE SUGAY SISTERS]
“Enjoy your low life while you can Jenny and maybe Chrissy Poo will finally pop the question to marry him! You can be the second fatty he mounts on his wall! Sorry, not sorry!”

They say very cheerfully preppy as they brush their hands through their hair. The scene faded to black with that.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Sugay Sisters's post:
Barney Green (09-08-2017)