Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Dialectical materialism doesn't replace ideological purity
Kropotkin Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-08-2017, 05:28 PM

The road is long, and winding, as Kropotkin, Sasha, and Mark make their way to California. Mark was driving, and his camera was focused in the back where Kropotkin was sitting on the couch next to Sasha. She's smoking and texting on her phone, Kropotkin is reading a book. Sasha's phone beeps, she reads the notification and throws the phone at Kropotkin. "FUCK! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?" She screams in her sibling's ear.

"I told you, Sasha. I couldn't take you with me." as the voice rattles inside Mark and Sasha's heads, Mark shakes his. Still trying to get used to it. "If I did, I'd have been grabbed and sent back to the institute, and you'd have been sent back to mother. It would have done us no good. And with me hearing voices again, you weren't safe. The voices seem to have stopped for now." She ponders this before getting up and grabbing her phone. Without a word she walks to the back of the RV. Kropotkin sits there and thinks for a moment, before going up the front of the RV. They sit silently while Mark fiddles with the radio.

"So, family troubles?" Kropotkin just stared out the windshield, waiting for their arrival at the arena.

[Image: spotlights-on-a-brick-wall-black-860x645.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post