Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Judgement Day
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-08-2017, 05:02 PM

"All Rise for Honorable Judge Bruce Khen!" A tape recorder sat on a chair in the corner of the room.

The courtroom was empty. The rows upon rows of empty pews looks ghostly as even the smallest pin drop could be heard echoing through the room like a thunderstorm.

Chris, wearing a snazzy tux and Jenny in a form fitting dress, both stood up. Chris's best friend and former trainer Bruce Kehn came in through the back door, wearing what looked like a large black bathrobe.

On the other side of the judges desk sat the "defendents". Tala and Jaslene Sugay sat there, in matching tribal dresses, not saying a word.

TALA

[Image: fHQozHq.jpg]

JASLENE

[Image: 62n4VsM.jpg]

"Before trial commences, does anyone have anything to say? Any objections?"

Jenny raised her hand, and he pointed at her.

"She is wearing pink! She does not deserve to wear pink! I cannot continue the trial while she is slandering the color pink!"

"I'll allow it"

Bruce nodded at Chris who quickly took the doll and brought it to the pew, digging into a bag. He put it on the seat part and pulled out another dress.

Putting the doll back on the stand, he nodded at Bruce.

"Better?"

"Better, thank you, your honor."

[Image: LVKbpC5.jpg]

"Okay so in the trial of the XWF's Former Power Couple versus the Sisters of Sugay is set to commence. I will now allow opening statements......"

"Ms. Sugay?"

The doll sat there, they all waited, staring at it.

After about a minute and a half, Bruce spoke up.

"Shockingly silent, ladies. Usually you have way too much to say. Ms. Myst, Mr. Chaos, do you two have anything?"

Chris said "ladies first."

"Well, your honor, Chris and I have complied a lot of evidence showing that these two ladies are slandering our name with no real evidence to back it up. They are liars, manipulators, and fakes. We have come today to prove this."

"Wonderful. I will now hear your evidence."

A video board turned on behind the judge. Chris stepped out.

"Well, your honor, I would like to say that these two sisters slandered me by making up claims that I was fooling around with other women while Jenny was sitting home, devastated over the break up. This is the photo they provided."

The photo that the sisters used popped up on the video board.

[Image: xpunyIu.jpg]

"Well, Mr. Chaos, that is clearly you and a young female."

"Yes, your honor, but that, if you notice, is in a wrestling ring. It can be proven that I have been with no other woman but Jenny romantically since joining the XWF---except, you know, Barney's ex---but that is clearly in a ring so clearly that photo is fake news."

"How can something be fake news that is actually you? Are you saying these women photoshopped this?"

"No, your honor. I am saying that is old. That is my ex girlfriend from a different wrestling promotion that they are trying to play off as this one."

"I see. So you are saying that you had no indiscretions besides the one during your time separated?"

"Oh, no, your honor, I was slaying tail left and right. I got laid more than a tourist in Hawaii. I just wanted to put it out there that THAT was not one of them. Plus, I mean, come on.....look at that package! That was flaccid! I mean, come on, what woman wouldn't want that?!"

Jenny scoffed.

"Your honor, I have some evidence as well."

"Hang on, lets look at the package a little longer."

"Your honor, if you would."

The image switched.

The roster pages for both Dawn Jaro and Justene Jaro came up on the screen.

[Image: Mjwn4Qb.png]
[Image: qeCQekH.png]

"What you see there, your honor, is the roster and bio pages for these two. They claim they aren't Dawn and Justene Jaro, but their bio pages say they are! They are lying about their identity and creating fake names! I think any wins they have here should be wiped from the record books!"

The 'judge' looked at the two photos, then back at the dolls across from Chris and Jenny.

"You have been calling then Dawn and Justene, right?"

"Correct, your honor."

"Well, their legals name are, apparently, Tala and Justene. As dumb as those names are, those are what is on the documentation I have here."

He held up a piece of construction paper with crayon writing on it.

"So, they either lied on their bios for the company, or lied to the US government. Either way, I do not believe these are the same people."

He looked at the dolls again.

"They clearly are, though!"

"Ms. Myst! Are you claiming that all people of this particular descent look the same?!"

"I guess I am, your honor!"

"Good. Me too. I don't know what the hell they are, but boy they are ugly."

Chris and Jenny laughed.

"But, from this point forward, you are to refer to them as their real names."

"I am still going to call them Dawn and Justene. That is what the XWF documentation says. Until they earn the names they claim here, your honor, it is within my rights to call them what they submitted."

"Sugay's, do you have an objection to this?"

The sisters sat there, neither of them said a word.

"Very well. From here on out, they are Dawn and Justene until told otherwise. Next order of business?"

"Your honor.....they claim Jenny is the biggest whore in the business. They claim, though not directly, that she slept her way to the top. It can also be proven through indisputable video evidence that she has had nobody else on this roster inside her but me......

Can we put the photo back up for reference?"

"Motion denied."

"Damn."

"They even said my name comes off as slutty? What is slutty about Jenny? They also said, your honor, that my name sounds slutty but also that it means "God is gracious....", would a name with that heavy of a biblical tie be given to a whore?"

"Jesus tapped a whore....."

"Shhh."

"My point, your honor, is that these two have done nothing but slander me as being a slut when the only man I have been with since signing this contract is Chris. My past shouldn't be held against me in a court of law."

"It's not."

"Good."

"They said my life is not one they would want to live because I don't wake up with the Bombshell Title.....but you know damn well that Vinnie doesn't let us take the belts home! So that statement doesn't make any sense? Do you think James Raven sleeps with the Universal Title....."

"I am not sure what James does......"

"Though, have you seen James? I am pretty sure the belt sleeps with him if you know what I mean......"

"Yeah, until I cave his face in."

"Yeah......"

Jenny bites her lip.

"Is it true that Dawn, or Tala, is sleeping with Jim Caedus?"

"It is, your honor."

"Oh my god, really?! Gross!"

"Our thoughts exactly."

"She is clearly the gold digger here. Sleep with the one man Chris can't beat in right before your match......"

"Hey!"

"I have heard what I need to hear. The Sugay Sisters.....this court finds you guilty of being lying, fake, see you next Tuesdays! Court is adjourned!"

On the way out, Chris took the two dolls and shoved them in his bag. On the way out, XWF cameras were everywhere....

"Jenny! Jenny Myst! Can we get your thoughts now that you won the court case?!"

"Of course, we just need to handle something real quick."

Chris took the bag and threw it into the oncoming Los Angeles traffic. The dolls crushed and cracked under the tires that ran over their faces. Both their heads popped off. He zipped his bag back up.

"Okay, sorry....had to take out the trash.......now, where were we?"

[Image: yQdauEz.jpg]

"Wow. I guess I gave you two wayyyy too much credit. My mistake. Never gonna do that again! You would think someone who got into Yale and someone who was "raised on the streets" would be a tad bit more intelligent than the common homeless person, no? No. I guess not. These two are as dense as cheesecake. Their first promo proved that---I mean, come on. You two are writing checks with your mouths that your cellulite asses can't cash. Riddle me this Batman---and this is for Justene---if you got into a school like Yale, then why the hell are you here? Yale is one of the best schools in the nation. You could have been an investment banker on Wall Street, a computer programmer, a high powered attorney, a doctor---literally anything. If you got into Yale, why would you give up your future and opportunities to come and get your brains bashed in wrestling? Why would you give up the "good jobs" to come and do this one? I'll tell you why. You're an idiot. Annnnnnnd, you're an attention whore. There is no spotlight sitting in an office. You could make six or more figures sitting in an office, but nobody sees it. You could make six or more figures here and you get to shove your oblong face in a camera here and rack up Twitter followers by being trendy.

#SnappleFactz
#StayWoke

You love the limelight, you relish in it. You need people to pay attention to you because you need the validition that you're actually worth skin you inhabit. There is something serious going on between those yellow ears of yours, Justene. Maybe you should visit the Doctor, his doors are always open, after all. The way your sister threw herself at Jim, I wouldn't be suprised to find you under Doc's desk one of these days, claiming its a "therapy session". He is a King, after all. Gold diggers will be gold diggers.

But before you hit me with that shallow "you're here too!" argument, let me tell you.....I had nothing else. I was a broke stripper with a drug habit who was sold as a sex slave to the mob as a teen to pay off a gambling debt. Let me tell you, if I got into Yale, I sure as shit wouldn't be here. I would have made something of myself. This is the only opportunity I have to make something of myself now, and damnit, I'm gonna do it! You, Justene, you're simply settling for this. That is the difference between us. I need this business, you just want it.

#Selfish
#BringingYourSelfDown

So you want to bring yourself down to my level? Dawn, Justene, you two can't hack it down here. Peeing in a wine bottle.....creative. I KNEW it smelled like sulpher and eggs! Whatever is brewing down there, ya better get your hands on some Monistat, stat!

Yuck.

Not only did you two totally make yourselves look foolish, but you obviously talk just to talk.

One Of Those Half Breed Muts Said:It’s really quite sad to see a pretty girl wasting her brain cells because she gets by on strictly her sex appeal. After all, isn’t that why you were kicked out AX3?”

No. Haha. Not at all. Chris killed AX3 because your little lumberjack sextoy decided he wanted to step out of the shadows and enter the limelight. AX3 NEEDED Chris, and they knew it. When their heads got too big, they needed to cut their biggest threat. You guessed it, Chris and I. It had nothing to do with my sex appeal, it had to do with the Universal Title. I happened to be a package deal. He was out, I was out. God, get your facts right. You two can't even shit talk correctly!

One Of Those Half Breed Muts Said:“You didn’t know I researched your past, did you? Next time, you want to talk about my sex choices, maybe you should check yourself at the door because the only resident whore in XWF is you!

I think I already disproved this in the court case earlier, but I will ask again......who have I slept with besides Chris? I've been here almost as long as he has, give or take a few weeks. I linked up with him because I saw potential. He was a nobody, and I helped to develop him into somebody because I saw a a future star. You've been here less than a month and are already spreading your legs for a man whose been established as "Top 3". We know you're doing it to get ahead.....but I must inquire, who is the whore now?

The Other Half Breed Mut Said:how does it make you feel to know a new girl was given a shot at the Bombshell’s Championship before you, number one contender?

"I am okay with it. Abigail is going to be exposed for the fraud she is. Miss Michelle is going to win the Bombshell Title, then I am going to beat her for it. One on One, with a REAL ref. One who doesn't think she's the male Rusch Limbaugh! Justene.....why do you think she called ME out? She wasn't even the champion yet, and she wants a piece of me. Who wants a piece of you? Like I said before, the only ones talking about you two is you two! Nobody cares about two sorority girls with their hands in Roxy's back pocket....they want a piece of the outright, undisputed, verified, BEST bitch in this business........

They all want a taste, a nibble, a lick, a bite.....they all want a piece.......

of Perfection.

Hashtag.

[Image: eQr0NiJ.gif]

11-6-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Chris Chaos (09-08-2017)