Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
My bright future!
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-08-2017, 12:07 PM

[Image: tumblr_nw9qt9HHFL1uj823ro1_400.gif]

Somewhere in the midst of the city Boston in New England is where the scene opens. Mark Brooks is walking up a flight of stairs in an apartment complex and inside an apartment is Miss Michelle sitting at her kitchen counter. She’s working on the laptop in front of her while Mark Brooks makes his way over to the door. When he opens the door, and walks into the apartment, Miss Michelle raises her fingers from the keyboard of the laptop and looks over to her husband as he closes the door behind, once inside the room. He has his tank top in his hand and body covered with perspiration. His pecks are rock hard and his six-pack jumping out at his wife. Sweat strains around his private regions on the pair of red basketball shorts he wore to the gym. Miss Michelle is sitting, on a bar stool, at the countertop across from the kitchen with her laptop open in front of her. She brushes her hand through her hair and continues staring at her man, who tosses his tank top into the laundry basket, and kicks off his shoes at the edge of the walk way.

miss MICHELLE: Hey baby, how was your workout?

He asks while her husband walks through the door, drenched in sweat and a towel wrapped around the back of his back.

mark BROOKS: It was good. Felt liberating and I’m free from my cheat day yesterday. You know it’s super hard when you go on an eating binge.

miss MICHELLE: With your body babe, I don’t think you can ever overeat! Your metabolism is so fast!

mark BROOKS: True and that’s because I give it energy to burn and workout. We control our metabolism speed. I’m talking my mental state when I eat bad. I don’t know how people can just eat all this fast and processed food, then lay in bed or just watch television on the couch. After I get excessive number of calories, I have to get up and move my feet.

He walks over and grabs Michelle’s neck. He leans down and gives her one of his trademark, “forehead kisses.”

mark BROOKS: Anyway, what have you been doing while I was gone?

miss MICHELLE: Nothing much, just research for us in Xtreme Wrestling Federation. You know, that girl Abby I was telling you about?

He nods as he starts to look interest.

miss MICHELLE: She hasn’t been with the company very long and I haven’t seen anything about her since King of the Ring. It’s just weird as the Bombshell’s Champion and the representative of the women’s division, you would think her face would be everywhere. When I was the PwF’s Women’s Bantamweight Championship, they had me scheduled for photoshoots, autograph sessions, press conferences, and interviews on talk shows. I was literally everywhere promoting the organization and division! But it’s weird because Abby hasn’t done any of that.

mark BROOKS: Eh it’s not your problem though. Let the XwF deal with it. What did you find out about my opponents?

She looks back over at her computer, leaning down as she rubs the back of her neck. She starts to stroll up on the mouse.

miss MICHELLE: Yours are relevantly new too and none of them have really done anything to stand out. You have a really good chance at prospering in the match and challenging for the Hart Championship. However, if you did I would be very careful about Paul Gilmour. The guy is a total unpredictable loose cannon!

She turns to her husband.

miss MICHELLE: He reminds me a lot of that girl, Jenny Myst, with his lack of respect for men and women. He degrades and demoralizes this business. He’s not a good figure for the Hart Championship.

mark BROOKS: Speaking of that chick Jenny Myst, did she ever come back with accepting your challenge?

Michelle shrugs.

miss MICHELLE: Not yet, but next we are supposed to both be scheduled on Savage. If everything goes right this week, I should be walking into our match as the new Bombshell’s Championship.

Brooks reaches his hand over and dabs her on the tip of her nose.

mark BROOKS: When do things not go right for us, sweetie?

He says confidently with a twisted grin.

miss MICHELLE: Don’t be too overconfident Marky because you know anything can happen. I try not trying to underestimate my opponents too much because you never know what might go on from here and Saturday. Or in your instance, tonight and Wednesday night.”

He sorts of agrees while steadily nodding his head.

mark BROOKS: But, Chelley wouldn’t it be just impeccable to both wear a piece of XwF’s gold simultaneously? Not even Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst could do that together. We would not only win our first titles, but we would move up to the new resident power couple!”

miss MICHELLE: It would be nice.

For a second in time, the two begin to daydream while looking around at the walls of their apartment. Mark is leaning against the edge of the countertop in the kitchen and right hand perched on his waistline. Michelle leaning her left forearm up on the countertop while resting her head on her cheekbone. She twitches her nose and smirks while they continue to daydream when the scene faded to black.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

miss MICHELLE: Abby don’t take this the wrong way, but I have to ask—are you sure you’re the Bombshell’s Champion? You’re not acting like a champion would. You’re not even doing the things a champion would. Granted, I don’t think Jenny Myst would neither. You are doing the very minimal in this company and that’s not what a real champion does. I don’t want to disrespect or discredit you, but I feel like that Bombshell’s Championship is being seriously underused. It’s a new title in Xtreme Wrestling Federation and you’re the first champion, you should be promoting it every single chance you get. You should be waving it like a flag and wearing it proudly. You should be doing press conferences and sit-down interviews, inviting other women for an opportunity to wrestle for the title. We do have a decent division already, but it could be better. It could be bigger! It won’t ever get to the level it flourishes because you’re not promoting it. Girls like Tala and Jaslene Sugay, Kennedy Robinson, Jenny Myst, and myself could promote, but people aren’t going to pay attention to us as much as they would the Bombshell’s Champion.

You have an aura about yourself right now and makes people zoom in. How would we ever get to that point when you’re missing in action? I sincerely hope you show up to the arena on Saturday night because I’m looking forward to this match. I’m looking forward to getting in the ring with the best of the women’s division. I don’t want to win that title because you came to the arena unprepared. If I do somehow win the title, I’m going to start changing the status of the title and put it where it should: held in honor and recognition. People need to start knowing our division is alive and well. Our division is a part of a new era of women’s wrestling. Abby, if you’re not equipped to do it, then let it go. It doesn’t have to be because you’re weak or untalented. It can be just because you’re not ready to bear the responsibilities that come with the championship.

I might not be a multiple-time champion in this business, but the few titles I have had, I have been able to bear those responsibilities. When you’re not able to do it Abby, your best decision would be to step aside and allow somebody the opportunity to do it for you. Let me be take the responsibilities off your shoulders, so you can continue to learn the inner workings of this business and get back to your kick ass self. You’re still young and you have your entire career ahead of you. You can be a champion down the road. Hey, as the first-champion, you have already made a name for yourself. You were the one who started the flourishing of the division. Then, you didn’t continue to follow up with that flourishment. You didn’t take it to the next level and that is where your primary mistake lies.

The best moment of the night of your crowning was when you completely took Jenny Myst out of the equation. You showed her she did not matter in your big moment. You were going to win the title with or without her. She was outside the ring while you scored the big victory. I personally enjoyed it because Jenny Myst has had such a demoralizing demeanor toward the other XwF’s bombshells that this was one of her most humbling experiences. Given enough of those, she might just be able to see the error of her ways and start to make the change that she viably needs. That’s another drving force for me in this match Abby. I want to be the last woman standing in our match and crowned the new Bombshell’s Champion because then I can continue to teach Jenny Myst the value of women’s wrestling. I can open her eyes to the reality we are trying to make for ourselves and the XwF’s bombshells. With her mouth, there’s no wonder why women don’t last long in this company. I can’t really do that without the title. I hope you understand.

Enough about your best moment at King of the Ring. In fact, it was your best moment of your XwF’s career. I’ll have to admit, your matches leading up to the pay-per view were all right. They were nothing too impeccable, but they did earn you recognition. I think recognition from XwF’s management is the most important factor because acknowledgement from them can land you in a match, sort of like the one I’m in. All I did was make my debut and called out Jenny Myst, then BAM! Miss Michelle is competing for the title. I guess they want to make sure I can hang with you before I get Jenny Myst in the ring. If I win tomorrow night and walk into next Saturday with the title, I don’t care if I defend it against Jenny Myst or somebody else. I don’t care if I wrestle her in a triple threat, tag team match, or even a fatal four-way elimination match! My goal is to be the first person in this company to pin her flat dab in the middle of the ring! I want to be the first person to make Jenny Myst lose! Pinning Jenny Myst will all be in a day’s work of instilling her with dignity, respect, and class!

Abby, you might have edged her out at the pay-per view, but she’s been refusing to acknowledge the loss because you didn’t pin her. While you are the inaugural Bombshell’s Champion, I want to be the first-woman to pin Jenny Myst. I don’t know how her match will go with the Sugay Sisters, but I hope they pin Chris Chaos, in order to keep my dreams alive.

Oh, look at me… I’m carrying on about Jenny Myst like a cute little schoolgirl when I should be focused on you. Sometimes, I can just start rambling and lose track of my train of thought. I will say though, I don’t lose track of my opponent in the ring and that’s what matters most. I’m not going let my issues with Jenny Myst distract me from our match. I haven’t forgotten about our mutual respect, at least I hope there’s a mutual respect. I still want us to take this title to the next level. I want to make this match a historical landmark in that Bombshell’s Championship future!

At this point in time, my future in XwF is looking to be a very bright one and this is still only my debut!

xoxo
Miss Michelle

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post