Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 09:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Have a little PISS Favor Champagne on us!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-07-2017, 06:00 PM

OFF CAMERA

The scene opens up outside of the locker room door belonging to Jenny Myst. The door is slightly crack as the scene goes inside. When inside, Jaslene is standing by the table with her arms cross and she’s looking down at the side table. She looks at the cover of the magazine with Jenny on it as she arches her eyebrow. She looks up to the back room and cries out for her sister.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Are you almost finished in there?”

She says sighing.

[TALA SUGAY]
“YES!”

Tala yells from Jenny’s personal bathroom. Suddenly, Tala walks out from the doorway with a bottle of champagne held with her left hand. Her left hand is covered with a glove and she walks over to the table. She sets it on the table and pulls a disinfected wipe from her bra and starts to wipe down the edge of the bottle.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“What are you doing?”

She says as she watches her sister. Tala looks up at her and smirks.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I’m leaving Jenny a little pissy champagne, but doesn’t it look like it’s never been open?”

She takes off the glove and kneels down beside the table. She grabs a pen and starts writing down on it. “To Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst: Power Couple! Sincerely, XwF Management.” She tapes it on the bottle and pushes her hands up off the table to prop herself up. She tosses the glove with wipe into the trash can.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“You are so bad.”

[TALA SUGAY]
“Now, when they drink this in a pre-celebration champagne, they will be tasting me in more ways than one. It’s my little way of saying bang up job for last week!”

She lets out a laugh as Jaslene just shakes her head.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I’m sure she’s never had piss flavored champagne before, but it’s all good. They won’t have any idea because you did an excellent job wrapping job on it. I'm hope they like the taste of Filipino and Puerto Rican!”

She flips her hair while both sisters start to walk toward the door. They open the door wider and step out into the hallway. They close the door behind them and scene faded to black.

ON CAMERA

The cameras open up inside a classroom. The classroom's lights have been dimmed and the projection screen has been pulled down. The actual projector is on a wheeled cart and sitting in the middle of the classroom. As the light is flashing on the screen, it reads "Dedicated to Jenny Myst!" As the PowerPoint demonstration is on, it switches to the second slide.

Quote:I have to ask Dawn, were you dropped on your head as a child? Dawn....the loud mouth. Little Ms. Tough Bitch.

A pointing stick suddenly slaps against the projection screen and the cameras turns over as Tala Sugay is holding it. She cocks her head up and smirks.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I’ve been pondering something: who is Dawn?”

She scratches her head.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I don’t think we have a Dawn Jaro on the roster. The name on my birth certificate is Tala May Sugay. If you want to refer to me as a name that’s nonexistent, then it really shows how high your IQ level is. Fake names aren't going to hurt my feelings. I have thick skin like most Puerto Ricans! How stupid are you?”

“You ought to quit using that cheap peroxide you’re using because it’s obviously killed away most of your brain cells. It’s really quite sad to see a pretty girl wasting her brain cells because she gets by on strictly her sex appeal. After all, isn’t that why you were kicked out AX3?”

She twitches her nose and smirks.

Quote:Jenny Myst - Kicked out for being a dirty whore.

[TALA SUGAY]
“You didn’t know I researched your past, did you? Next time, you want to talk about my sex choices, maybe you should check yourself at the door because the only resident whore in XWF is you! I’m not the one spreading my legs for half the roster, sweetheart. I’m with one man and despite what you want to believe, it’s real. Jimmy and I actually have a connection. A friendship. Romantic chemistry. What about you and Chris? Did you two have any form of real connection when you were an item? Or were you just his fuck toy, Jenny?”

“Jenny, everything you’ve been projecting about me has been all about you. You want people to stop the rumors about you, so you’re trying to direct their attention on me. Jenny, I’m not a flaming bitch in this company with more enemies than friends. Do you ever wonder why you have no friends? People don’t associate with fucking two-faced fake bitches!”

“You hold yourself up on this high pedestal and think you deserve to be on it. What have YOU done? Sure, you pinned my sis last week on Savage, but the victory means nothing. Bravo on the accomplishment! So what!? What do you want for the win: a cookie or a medal? Take your pick! The victory doesn’t mean the Sugay Sisters are not going to be a force in this company. We still have an opportunity to be better than you. One simple mistake is not going to stop us from dominating in the tag team division!”

She cups her left hand over her nose and briefly looks down.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Jazzy, what did you find?”

The slide changes and photo comes onto the projection screen. Jaslene starts to wave a piece of paper in the hair yelling.

[Image: edge1.jpg]

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“THIS JUST IN!”

“Jenny Myst has been replaced!”

She lets the paper flow out of her hand as she floats to the floor.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Aw Jenny, how does it feel to see how easily it was for Chrissy poo to move on from you? It looks like from that footage he was enjoying himself quite well. I guess the hashtag queen of blow jobs wasn’t satisfying him very well. He wanted more than just a wide mouth. Poor girl, but maybe if you focused more on your screwing every man on the roster, you wouldn’t be just a needy, unwanted, and frizzy bitch on the women's roster!”

She nods her head and pouts out her lip.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
You do really need to get on my level because this talk you call trash talking is beyond pathetic. You’re talking to a girl who made into Yale Law School. I know, the stereotypical smart Asian, right? The smart Asian against the stupid white girl. I do drive a Lexus too, so I guess I’m just all around a true Asian girl! How are you going to ever get on my level?”

"Impossible."

“If you’re going to address me, can you please use my real name? The whole name of Justene is so made up and pathetic! I am not making up the name of Alexis and calling you it. I don’t want to look stupid, but then again, Alexis would be a lot prettier than Jenny. The name Jenny comes off too slutty.”

“Jenny actually means “God has been gracious. God hasn’t been very gracious to you at all! Unless you call waking up everyday gracious, but you’re waking up alone and without the Bombshell’s Championship. I don’t know how it is you can wake up every single day. If I had your life, I wouldn’t want to live it.”

“You have absolutely nothing good in your life!”

Tala laughs.

[TALA SUGAY]
“And that’s why she is just a stuck up bitter bitch because she’s hiding her insecurities behind her tough exterior! Once that exterior comes down, she’s nothing more than a pathetic, scared, and worthless little whore!”

“You don’t even deserve to be called a bitch because you haven’t done anything to be a bitch! You are just a wannabe bitch…”

“A bully is somebody who has a bunch of insecurities and we have done our job quite well. We have exposed those insecurities last week. YOU’VE BEEN EXPOSED!”

Jaslene cringes as she looks over at her sister in surprise. Jaslene crosses her arms and cocks her head to the side while another slide clicks over.

Quote:…proved they were nothing but camera pawns…

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Can you explain how we have been camera pawns? We don’t even spend much time in front of the camera. We are actually shy, unless you’re talking about our modeling careers? Our modeling jobs is what get paid big bucks for. If you knew anything about high fashion, you would know what we model.”

“Just to educate you a bit: we have modeled for Valentno, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Giorgio Armani, and Bottega Veneta. These are way out of your price range. Maybe that’s why you flock to Chrissy because he can pay your bills! Who’s the golddigger whore now?”

“Not my sis!”

Tala shakes her head with a scowl on her face.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Back to the issue at hand: being camera pawns. You’re the only one obsessed with the camera and why? Why do you want people to see that nose? I would have Chrissy pay for a nose job before I would go flashing my ugly mug. You’ve been all over the place, taking selfies and videos, and all this other useless crap!”

“Come on girl, get real! Stop trying to make us little Jenny Myst's; we are too good to be you!”

Quickly, another slide comes over the screen.

Quote:Shelby Cobra proved useless like I knew she would.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Bitch, the only reason why you won was because I was distracted beating her ass outside the ring! The only reason why you won was because Shelby Cobra was our Ezariaha! You won on a simple technicality! ”

Jaslene wraps her arm around Tala as she nods.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Chris talking about how he has no beef with us and this all Jenny's business. I see he has no objection on hitting a woman. Well, what do you expect from a pig?”

“We don’t mind about getting in the ring with him because he will be a great stepping stone for us to prove we can hang with some of the best men…”

[TALA SUGAY]
“A pussy, is what Chris represents, my man has beaten several times before!”

Tala interrupts as Jaslene gets startled by her disruption.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Oh yeah, I forgot Jim beat Chris before. This match should be you and Jim, taking on Chris and Jenny. I understand why it’s not because the tag team is the Sugay Sisters. It would be Power Couple against Power Couple though.”

[TALA SUGAY]
“True. Then, Chris and Jenny wouldn’t stand a chance against us. Jim would make short work of Chris and I would slaughter Jenny. Jenny’s as useful as a pile of bricks. Without somebody like me throwing them, they just sit there like a dump on a log! The ho bag wants to talk about how much she did in the match, but all she did was run or hide! She used her partner like a tool. She only got in when it was most convenient for her!”

“That’s not talented; that’s chicken shit!”

She points to her chest.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I’m not scared, bitch!

Tala points her thumb over to her sister and mumbles quietly, “and neither is my sis.”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I’m not like you, Jenny. I’m a real woman and I can accept defeat. I can admit when I was the weaker person in a match. The only difference is Jenny, we all have our good days and we all have our bad days. You don’t know what’s going to happen from day to day.”

“So go on girl and be you. Think your shit doesn’t stink and walk around with your arrogant little attitude because like my sister already said, you’re just putting on a front. A front of phoniness!”

“Which by the way girl, how does it make you feel to know a new girl was given a shot at the Bombshell’s Championship before you, number one contender? Yeah, the chick Miss Michelle, I think?”

“Wouldn’t it be extraordinary if she won the title in her debut match?”

Jaslene chuckles.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“What would that say about you and how much this company recognizes you as a talent or asset, Jenny?”

“It’s just funny. Funny how easily replaced the ‘number one’ contender was. It just goes to show real proof about you. You’re just easily replaceable! Chrissy poo found somebody else who was better in the sack. The company found somebody better fitted for the Bombshell’s Championship. The next thing is just to terminate Jenny Myst’s little contract!”

She ruffles her fingers together as she rubs them together above her head.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Chris, you keep out of this business and do you because you have no issue in this match, but I will have Jimmy at ringside to keep your ass in line. You can call him whatever you want, but you know he knows every secret in the book about you. If you get out of line, he’ll expose you just like I exposed one of your little whores!”

“So, fuck with me and I’ll fuck you up!”

Jaslene starts to wave at Jenny while Tala holds her two fingers up with the peace sign. The scene faded with that.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
(09-07-2017), Barney Green (09-07-2017), JimCaedus (09-07-2017), Miss Michelle (09-08-2017), Neville Sinclair (09-07-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-07-2017), Theo Pryce (09-08-2017)