Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Storm Chasers
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-07-2017, 04:47 PM

The clouds were deep, dark, and moist. The atmosphere was chaotic. There was a storm coming, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it. Irma was going to make landfall as one of the most destructive storms in history. The perfect storm, of sorts. A storm whose conditions for forming were like none ever before seen. Winds higher than any hurricane in a 30 year period, and strengthening instead of weakening over time. 48 hours as a Category 5.....the longest ever.

There was a storm brewing in the XWF also. As Florida prepared for the "Storm of the Century", the turbulence in the XWF was creating another right behind it. The storm brewing between the XWF's Resident Power Couple was intense, too. They had been driving for hours now, and neither had said a word.

Jenny decided to finally break the ice.

"So....where exactly are we going?"

Chris looked out the windshield in front of him. His eyes were focused. He didn't say anything.

"You told me to come meet you, I did, and now you won't talk. What is this all about? Why did you reach out to me?"

Chris sighed. He knew where this would lead. Jenny would get upset, start crying, demand to be let out, try to open the door......he figured it would rather not deal with her irrational mood swings.

"Just because we aren't Facebook official doesn't mean we can't be friends. Just a simple joyride, that is all."

She looked out the window. She wasn't go to cry, not in front of him. She needed to be strong--that is what he wanted. She needed to show him strength.

"That was very irrational of you.......you know, after everything...."

"After what?"

"After all I have done for you."

Here we go. He was wishing now he had stayed quiet.

"All you have done for me is get me where I am at now---fighting the opening match on Savage against two dolled up trolls in order to prove that I didn't waste my time for 11 months......."

She huffed.

Sigh.

"Look, I am sorry. I have been under a lot of stress."

There were mass evacuations in Florida. Both sides. Chris and Jenny were literally the only ones on the other side of the road, heading into the face of the worst storm in the Atlantic Basin perhaps ever.

He pulled off onto a side road. Jenny wasn't sure which direction they were heading, but they weren't heading towards Clearwater anymore. The road was getting increasingly thinner. Oh no, this wasn't another one of Chris's "lessons" was it?

She feared it was.

"Where are we going?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Lately....not entirely...."

"Well, that is about to change.....that is what we will have over the Sisters. They are doubting each other right now, splitting apart at the core. We need to be rock solid, relationship or not."

"So we can talk it out, we don't need to go on one of your whacky metaphorical adventures"

"Seatbelt....."

"What?"

BOOM!

The car began to run over rough terrain, rocks and dirt....but they had hit something, and hit it hard. Jenny nearly flew through the sunroof.

"What the fuck?!"

"I said seatbelt"

It seemed to go on forever. Good thing new cars had better shocks. Her ass wa going to be sore after this......

She smiled to herself at how dirty that sounded.

Miles upon miles out into the woods. Part of her wondered if he was going to kill her. He had that usual manic look on his face.

Maybe rape her.

......Biting her lip....was it bad to WANT that?

Chris could see Jenny out of the corner of his eye and he knew she was nervous. He liked that, she needed to be nervous. She hadn't earned the right not to be yet.

Finally, there was what looked like a hanger off in the distance. Chris was going 60-65 miles per hour over this terrain, through the Florida brush, and seemingly to the middle of nowhere.

The hanger said NOAA on the side, and the paint was chipping.

What the fuck?

Skidding to a stop, he got out of the car quickly. She had to catch herself on the dashboard to prevent hitting her face.

Walking over to a man in a plaid shirt and a trucker hat, he shook hands. Jenny walked sheepishly behind. If he had taught her anything it was to be cautious in new situations. Not scared, but cautious.

"She ready to go?" Chris asked with an intensity in his voice.

Zrrrpt. The man spit dip filled saliva on the dirt.
"Re'y as she ever ben, Chris".

"Good."

"What--where? What are you talking about?"

"Do you trust me?"

"NO!"

"Come on...."

Chris led Jenny into the hangar where the NOAA plane sat. The redneck man got in it, the cockpit, and Jenny and Chris sat behind him. "If you don't trust me in the face of death, you won't trust me in the ring."

"What the fuck?!"

2 HOURS LATER

The rain slammed the window. The sound was like a freight train right on top of them, everything outside was a blur.

They were sitting almost on top of each other and had to yell to be heard.

"So why are we up here?!"

"We have to work when Irma is going to hit......We will be in Los Angeles. There will be no flights in. I wanted you to see it!"

"I didn't need to get THIS close. I have cable, ya know!"

Chris reached under the seat and he grabbed what looked like a small package---and not the Barney Green kind.

"What is that?!"

"A parachute, what does it look like?"

"Don't tell me----"

"Do you trust me?"

She looked at him, looked into his eyes. There was a sense of security there. Damnit, she would do anything for him.

"Yes."

"Charles....open the door"

[Image: kc8YTwm.jpg]

THE BEST

"I don't know much about either of you other than you're loud, brash, annoying and some sort of nationality whose family is here illegally. You two have no idea what you are getting into. Jenny and Shelby? That was foreplay.....I am the real deal. Look what I did to Barney Green. I have no qualms with taking out two loud mouthed whores who think they have something to prove. One is a ditzy, untalented hack who hides behind her older sister and the other has such low self esteem and hates herself on the inside so much that Jim Caedus is actually a viable option in the sack. I have faced a lot of jokes here, but none with a punchline as large as these two. You two just make it so easy. I have no personal beef with either of you two, that is Jenny's job, but I do not fear you two either. You aren't in the top 40 humans on this roster, and hover somewhere between Kim Anderson and Ezariaha on the women's level. You talk a lot, but you haven't yet backed it up. Not once. I thought Jenny was being over dramatic, as usual, until I saw you two in the ring. I am actually disappointed that the XWF had to stoop low enough to reach out to you two. I don't know what is going on in that women's division, but its not good. Trump disbanded DACA, so you two only have a few more months here anyway. That is why I wanted this match. One, I wanted to prove Jenny is actually worth my time, but also, I wanted to put you two to the test. You are stepping in the ring now with the best in the world. Jenny still has a lot to learn but she out smarted you two. She covered you after hitting her finisher, and embarrassed both of you on national television. Now......I want to get up close and personal with the two of you and see if you can rebound. I want to see if Jenny got lucky or if you two truly are smoke in mirrors. I am the most dangerous man on this roster. I also asked Milton for this match because I want to see how creative you two are. Can you come up with something that nobody else has said about me? Sure, ego. Sure, blonde long hair. Sure, morality in question. Sure, haven't won the "big match" in some time. Can your teeth chatter and produce something unique or will it be the same tired insults that everyone else slings before they step in the ring and get run over by the bulldozer known as Chris Chaos? The ball is in your court ladies. Your silence to this point shows me that the steam must really be coming from your ears because you've said nothing---I didn't think that was possible for you two herpes sores. What's the matter? Is the teleprompter broken? The Jewish writers Roxy hired to spoon feed you daytime TV zingers on strike? Heh, guess she should have paid him more.

[Image: OJlHaeN.png]

PERFECTION

"Did I say I was gonna win, or did I say I was gonna win? Shelby Cobra proved useless like I knew she would. These two ADD high school cheerleaders proved they were nothing but camera pawns, like I knew they were. Nothing but olive skin and beauty that can be 90 percent removed with a wet tissue. Dawn seems to be the more aggressive of the two.......bitch, I'd slap you but that will be animal abuse. You're all bark, no bite. You showed that. The "street brawler from the Bronx" is nothing more than a high school hair puller. I've hit myself harder. I'd take my anger out on your face, but it looks like genetics have put it through enough suffering already."

She puts her hand up.

"Please cancel my subscription to your issues. I am severely overpaying for this crap. I'm being called out left and right. Talked about left and right. Nobody is talking about you two except you two. You do enough of that for both of us. Nobody cares anymore. You blew your shot. If you came out and backed up that tough talk, maybe someone could take the Sugay Sisters seriously. But now, nobody is buying what you're selling. I don't know what politics were like in WWE, but here, you get a lot more power and influence by winning than you do by talking. Justene.......yes, Dawn and Justene because you two still haven't earned your aliases yet, you really showed your cards last week. You showed your ability. You showed you have none. Without your sister, you're nothing but sorority girl with a piss poor attitude. Your sister is the scrapper, but she doesn't pack enough punch to go twelve rounds with the toughest bitch in the business. I'm sorry but she just doesn't. So come on, step up, prove me wrong. I have Chris in my corner this week. You both know what he is capable of. He is 39-16-2 for a reason. Big match Chris. They have us opening Savage because we draw attention....we start off with a bang...we fill seats. This is nothing more than marketing. We are the main event, you're just the commercial breaks. Savage has become the top show here, and it has a lot to do with me. I have put this show on my back and given people a reason to watch it again. This week, I finally put the Sugay Sisters down in my quest to put an end to this "women's revolution." After this, I want nothing to do with you two because you will be below me. Next up, Miss Michelle. Kennedy Robinson. Abigail. Whoever. The ladder is there, and it is my turn to climb up it. Every time a new woman signs up, they are told one thing......'Take out Jenny Myst'. Don't believe me? Look at what James Raven said to Kennedy Robinson after she took his meat out of her mouth.....'Welcome aboard, for the love of god please fuck up Jenny Myst.' I am the target because I am the biggest threat. Nobody cares about two girls who still sleep with teddy bears and star on MTV's True Life: I Suck At Wrestling."

She laughs, rolling her eyes.

"I am so sorry your parents didn't give you two adequate attention, turning you into the two faced, fake, attention whores you are today. Consider me the bully.......it's time for you two to finally commit suicide."

"Harsh."

"True."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Barney Green (09-07-2017)