Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 04:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officially
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2017, 11:44 PM

Engy is singing show toons in a local bar, with a shot of tequila to his left, and a bare breasted bar maid to his right. He finally tumbles over inebriated. The bartender removes his mustache revealing our local Radical once again on the prowl.

The honky by the jukebox hits "" on the slide reel. Engy stumbles to his feet using a bar stool as, ya know, legs.

He puts his fisties up toward Reno. Gabe slides over the bar. The shot goes to the honky walking out to the parking lot. Commotion inside can still be heard. The honky smokes an entire Marlboro Red. Then walks back in. Reno has half a jagged table leg in his hand on top of engy, and tosses it toward the honky. Who fondly reminces for a moment about his college days as a referee, officially.

1-

2-
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2017, 04:35 AM

Engy officially kicks out.

Then he officially grabs the table leg and starts beating Reno about the head with it until he runs away.

With the "threat" neutralized, Engy returns to his appletini.

You officially still blow ass.

He officially belches.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

[-] The following 2 users Like The Engineer's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (09-07-2017), John Samuels (09-07-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-15-2017, 04:44 AM

You did! You won it at my Shove It: Where the Sun Don't Shine, right?!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]