Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Guaranteed Warfare Ratings
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-06-2017, 06:34 PM

Nox is on set for his latest promo, Although he is not competing, he is wiry and hiphy on caffeine. He's reading a script, intrigued by how mundane and boring it is and decides to trash it. A make up artist approaches him and proceeds to apply antiglare powder to nullify the lights off the studio and suddenly notices a camera.

Oh....hello there. I bet your wondering why I'm doing a promo for a show I'm not apart of. The answer is, I'm not. No my friends and #FUCCBOIS, this promo is for the promo to come. Promoception if you will. A promo so monumental it deserves a promo to the promo for it. This is big. How big you ask? Imagine a beached whale impregnated your mom, and that result reproduced with Samson the walrus, and that offspring went on to put every buffet out of business and then proceed to pork with Barney Green. The size of what I just described is but a grain of sand compared to what is coming. Ain't that right Sweet Luc?

Da mein negro. Cuh, you are a master painter with words. Don't spoil the surprise yet bro, we gotta wait for one more.

Valid argument kimosabe. Hey, speaking of which, I need sa'moe star powah, Quiznos is starting it's hostile take over of North Korea, and needs sum real HEroes to save the world. That's all the time I have for now, and as always, this promotional video was brought to you by.....

Quiznos.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Equinox's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (09-06-2017), JimCaedus (09-11-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-07-2017)