Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A sister can't be replaced.
Kropotkin Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-07-2017, 01:59 PM

"I'm sorry you lost the match, Kropotkin. But don't worry, we'll get them next time." Mark is sitting on the couch trying to console Kropotkin, who isn't even showing signs of disappointment. "Luckily you have a match slated for Wednesday Warfare as well. And it's a fatal fourway, against Finn Kuhn, Mark Brooks, and Michael Petrovic. Apparently this is Mr. Brooks' first match, and Finn and Michael just faced off last warfare..."

"Michael Petrovic, is a Slovenian, and Bosnian. He's undoubtedly angry about the treatment of his people during the Yugoslavian conflict, and perhaps a deeper hatred for how they were treated by the USSR under Stalin, and until its dissolving." The voice of a woman permeated through the air, as the door of the RV was slammed shut. Mark looked over, while Kropotkin just looked ahead, ignoring the intrusion. The owner of the voice, a woman in her twenties, blonde, and with piercing blue eyes walks past Mark and stares directly into the face of Kropotkin. "But, you probably already knew that. And you also know this is Mark Brooks's first match, and that his wife is competing as well. Only she's going for a title, because management clearly thinks she's a better prospect than they do him. You also know exactly how Finn's last match went, and how his entire career is destined to follow the same path. Squandered opportunity after squandered opportunity. You know this, and yet you remain silent. Taking yourself a little too seriously, Kropotkin. Why did you choose that name, anyway? Wanted to sound like you knew what you're doing a lot better than you actually do? You want people to think that you're Prince Pyotr Kropotkin? Or just to think of him when they think of you?

The thing is, you'd be more apt to use Subcomandante Marcos, that's more fitting you and your anonymity. How's that quote go? Eh, we'll change it. This is Kropotkin, she's a woman in Saudi Arabia. He's a black man in rural America. He's a Latina in the south west. A gay man in San Francisco. They are all things at once, all the oppressed, and all of the out of work fathers and mothers. Everywhere you see oppression, you see Kropotkin. They beg your forgiveness and understanding, but this is a revolution and all of that other bullshit you used to spew back when you'd come around. Or, have you actually forgotten how well I know you?" She finishes her speech, and looks directly into the mask of Kropotkin, as if waiting for an answer. One fails to come, which causes laughter from the woman. "Of course you don't answer me. That'd require you acknowledging my presence. And why oh why would we expect you acknowledge your baby sister?" She slaps Kropotkin across the face before leaving the vehicle. Mark rushes over to Kropotkin, as if to ask permission to go after her. A dismissive gesture sends him on his way. He finds her outside the RV with her back to it, and a lit cigarette in her mouth.

"Oh, you're the new lackey, I suppose?"

"I guess. I don't know, I'm the camera guy, and sometimes I drive. We tend to split everything, except filming. So, you're the sister?"

"Yeah, never mentioned me, right?"

"Never speaks."

"Right, well that's not new. Went our entire childhood that way."

"Peculiar. But, whatever, I don't really care as long as what we do is beneficial."

"Is it?"

"Yeah, I think. Aside from the wrestling which is kind of fun, I guess, we stop along the way to feed the homeless, and give em a place to stay for the night. I guess we could do more, but we're just starting out, and doing the best we can right now."

"Are you really?"

"I am, yeah. I've quit my job, I'm depleting my savings to help the people in need. Aside from helping storm a factory and seize it, not sure what I can do more."

"And Kropotkin?"

"They're doing everything I am, I'm not sure where they're getting the money they use, though."

"Probably the same way the Bolsheviks were funded. Kroppy likes to talk about being a good person, and a helper, but they're a thug deep down."

"I'm guessing something happened between you two."

"Yeah, I haven't seen them since I was a teenager. They walked out on us." She takes a drag of her cigarette, and exhales calmly.

"Was this before the masked days?"

"At the beginning. See, my sibling was born different. They were born genderless, I don't even know if they were assigned male or female at birth, and they were born mute. Mom said they never cried as a baby. One day the wrote down on a piece of paper that they needed help. We took them to get them help, and they were locked up for a few years. When they got out, they began to wear a mask and used fake names. It started off as Dzhugashvili, and then Kamenev, and then finally settling on Kropotkin, I guess. But I haven't seen their real face since I was a kid." Another drag, and then the door opens to the RV and Kropotkin comes out. They walk right by me, and move to stand directly in front of their sister, whose name I have yet to learn. Suddenly, an ethereal voice comes from Kropotkin.

"Sasha, you should not have come here." The mouth of the mask doesn't move as they speak the words. Almost as if the words weren't actually spoken, but more reverberated in our own heads. "Relax, I'm still not speaking, but rather I've started using that thought to speech machine you got me before. I don't like it, but I felt I owed it to you." She looks at them and then slaps them across the face.

"I've waited years for you to talk to me, and the first thing you ever say is that I shouldn't have come? Fuck you."

"Yes, because you know why I left. You know I had to leave for my own health. Our mother was toxic."

"And you didn't take me with you?"

"I couldn't. Mother still had custody, and would have called the cops, you'd have ended up back with her, and I'd have been taken back. I couldn't have helped you."

"YOU LEFT ME ALONE WITH HER. YOU LEFT ME WITH A MONSTER, KNOWINGLY!"

"I'm sorry, Sasha. The voices came back, and I had to go."

"Fuck you."

"Fine, be that way. Mark, we're leaving. Get in. You can come if you behave." Kropotkin turns around, walks into the RV, and sits in the driver seat. Without another word, they start the engine, and wait as Mark and Sasha climb into the RV as well. They strap in as the vehicle pulls off out of the parking lot.

[Image: spotlights-on-a-brick-wall-black-860x645.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post