Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Have You Been Watching?
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-22-2013, 03:37 AM

Davids stands in front of the same old mirror as he always does. Glaring deeply into his own soul. He was breathing deeply whilst sweat trickled down his hairy chest. Standing in his usual wrestling attire. His tantalizing words echoed around the small darkened room…

Steve Davids
“Brian Campbell….. Brian Campbell…. Really? Really? I am left with the fodder that is Brian Campbell whilst my real petty competitors take the week off so that they can focus on their match at High Stakes. How truly pathetic it is that these men need to take the week off…. Do they simply not have it in them to compete on Warfare this week? Sebastian Duke…. Week off. Some champion right? A champion who cannot even show up to Warfare to compete. It is truly pathetic, I suppose he does need to rest so he can compete against a one armed man at High Stakes…

KnightMask…. Week off. Oh my bitter rival how weak of you. I never understood how a mute would book the week off but then you clearly found a way like the coward you are. Thanks a bunch though guys you have left me with the bottom of the food chain. I am in the main event, which of course is no surprise…. I have always been main event material. It looks like it has come down to me to carry this show to greatness. Gilmour takes the week off but that really is no surprise after the beat down I gave the fat oaf last week on Warfare…..

Brian Campbell…. Another stepping stone across the lake of glory……

All Men Must Fall Brian, and it shall be you who falls next.”

Davids turns to face the camera, his back now reflecting in the mirror. His face is red with anger. He scurries his hands across each other.

“Of course this is not my main ambition…. The focus is of course on High Stakes… where I will finally gain the belt I deserve…. Recognition shall fall upon the psycho sensation. Alas. Before you know it my uncle and my followers shall rise from the eerie fog stronger than ever before and once they are ready to accompany once more then it will become that much clearer that I shall sit at the top of the ladder once and for all….

They say lightning does not strike twice, well I shall strike again this week….

Last week, Gilmour deserves partial credit. He did the impossible. He kicked out of my unstoppable Shockwave neck breaker. Something that no man has ever done before… Yet it shall never happen again. That much is clear in evidence. Look at me…. I am a brute force. I am a wonder of the world. I am Everest whilst Brian Campbell is nothing other than a rock that falls from the top of a mountain before crumbling to dust…. A no body, who never stood a chance.

Campbell, if you think this story of yours has a happy ending, then you haven’t been watching.”

Steve laughs devilishly as the camera shot fades.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post