Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 08:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AUGUST Roleplay of the Month
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2017, 05:12 AM

Please give me your votes for RP OF THE MONTH.

Give us some reasoning and a couple bullet points, and link me the RP as well please. I don't read them all, so I depend on you guys for some of this stuff.

Also, please don't forget to give me choices for quote of the moment as well, you can do that ANY TIME and I might update it way more often if there are new choices.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2017, 06:25 AM

"Aura Cleansing" by Chris Valerius (8/4 - SAVAGE)

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=28821

The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2017, 07:20 AM

I hate doing this when I haven't read everything, but I don't see anybody else racing to make nominations so I'll throw in my two cents and say Travis McCoy's "Anybody There?" from KOTR. I nominated it for the quote award too. I feel like it was such an emphatic and emotion laden promo, like the guy was raging at his keyboard when he was writing it (haha, I know he wasn't). Just really, really good solid promo work that wasn't just nonstop "I'm the greatest" wank-a-thon.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=28962

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2017, 02:37 PM

Would really like some more input her guys. Hoping to award this around Warfare time.

Also, the quote man... the quote!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Phantom Panzer (09-10-2017), The Sugay Sisters (09-10-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2017, 05:43 PM

I've got one of mine I'd like to put up for nomination, because I loved the trash talk in it.

Quote:"Awww, wittle biddy Sethy-poo is all upset about how the big mean men keep talking about his family and his past!

I'm sowwy, Mistuh Sethy, I'll try not to talk about yo-wuh big bruddah or yo-wah dad-dee anymo-ah!

Give me a fucking break, Seth. Like, seriously, I'd give you my arm, so you can twist it some and break it, just so I can stop listening to you saying stupid shit about how people are talking about your "father" and brother. You honestly think you're that intelligent that trying to mock myself or my gay black lover Trax, will make us stop bringing up your past?

I THINK FUCKIN' NOT, FUCKO!

Oh Swizzle Sticks, Batman!

For one that is NOT mine, though:

Quote:Panzer, I'd like you to meet Surrogate court Judge William Strong. Judge Strong here is the man who officially made me Engy's legal gaurdian. Isn't that right?

Judge Strong looks nervously at Engy.

I did. And I'll never forget it. Engy kept showing up in my courtroom for weeks afterwards, acting as his own attorney because he thought he was being charged with something. Plus, I'm pretty sure he's the one who mashed up that dead cat and stuffed it in my tailpipe.

Oh, so you did find that. Sweet! Wait till you see what's in there this time!

LGBBQJK

Out of all the promos from KOTR, pertaining to the matches for the crown, that all just made me laugh, a lot.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post