Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I Might Not Want To Stop Your Progress, Neville.
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-05-2017, 04:27 AM

AmeriKKKa’s least wanted man… sometimes I question my own insanity within the world. I wish I could be a drinking scotch like Neville. But, I’d rather drink his blood with his brains in the ring, maybe he can rethink his time as champion. So Neville, what if I told you that I wasn’t a middle aged cracker writing faux fucking English dialogue. Oh wait I fuckin pushed it, because last time checked, I’m an alien from outer space.

I congratulate you for laughing at my promo, it makes me so proud to produce some Tarantino like stuff for you and others mock at. You see, my life is fucking joke and I wish to end it all right now.

I am a victimized black man who had run in’s with the law, I am not proud of it… but me having a huge ego? The only ego I have is with death, not the band called the internet. So today, I want to point out your lessons you brought to me in your promos.

Quote:“Lesson #1 - You Don’t Need the Streets to Survive”

Man, I wish I understood that in the Detroit city growing up, it hurt me to not even learn that properly you know? At least you had a better childhood with a two parent home. But me on the other hand, streets might not have a class or is a place, it’s something to pass the time too. I the East, yawl got it easy with your trains and shit. If I could, I’d get the fuck out of the D’ and live a clean slate life. But apparently, I have no wit or charm to make it out, and your right on the fucking money. I could one day either be back in jail or killed in the classless streets.

Quote:“Lesson #2 - Murder is Bad”

You’d don’t say? I had to kill the bitch in order send a message to the world and too you that I get off on seeing their blood on the floor. I am an illogical man who doesn’t care for people who do me wrong, how would you feel if some chap wanted to jack you on some Clockwork Orange shit? I hope you seen that film, he did WAYY more fucked up shit than I could even do. Why else you think Raven, a pro wrestler, would base his match stip from a damn movie title. I know that I have a record, but who really views my promo? It’s not like the FBI is knocking on my door with handcuffs. So like what Demi Lovato would say, “Baby I’m sorry… IM NOT SORRY” for my actions.

Quote:“Lesson #3 - Prestige is Good”

Awh, you getting butthurt over me dissing your rep? I thought you want that to happen to you. I thought you are a man who likes to rag on others rep and all that jazz. Hell, who am I doubt Neville Sinclair? If you want to be the greatest, it takes more than having to defend your title for fifteen minutes every Saturday night like a two dolla hoe in Vietnam. I know that I have a title shot against you, you’d expect me NOT to focus on you? Guess what, my eyes are glued on you and I will make sure to peel that TV Strap off of you. I will personally invest my time to murder your prestige in this match. Also, for you to say that I won’t get your title… is contradictory, because the respectful Jody will come out as the champion.

Before I close it off I have a question to ask you…

How was that Chip Butty?

I hope you puked out your Scotch that night.
Edit Hate Post Like Post