Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Mr. Imperial
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2017, 08:34 AM

Present Day

“Oh, how it’s been so long.”

The voice seemed to echo off the walls as it made its way to the microphone. As the colored bars of the mixer spiked with the recognition, a familiar pattern flashed across it. This, this was a voice the system had picked up before.

“We’re so sorry we’ve been gone.”

The screen remained black as the now seasoned camera man tried to adjust his ISO settings to capture the low-light. A single lightbulb hung from the ceiling, dangling by a thin wire and a glass so stained it felt like you were in an Instagram filter.

“We were busy preparing ourselves for you.”

Something seemed to rattle the lightbulb, causing the measly amount of light it gave off to be thrown about in the room. A mouse-like squeak eased out of the cameraman’s mouth as he almost dropped his filming rig. Catching it in the last second, he points it towards the direction of the lightbulb. The frame centralizing on the swinging lightbulb.

[Image: tenor.gif]

“You don’t have to worry, because we’re still the same… Man.”

As the lightbulb seemed to swing along a fixed pendulum-line, as it reached its equilibrium point right at the center, it revealed the brief glimpse of a face. From where he was standing, he must’ve seemed at least six-foot-tall, probably larger considering the top of his head was almost touching the base of the lightbulb.

“We’ve missed you, really. The last few weeks, months have felt so… Empty.”

A yelp is heard from behind the camera, presumably from the cameraman and a second later, the screen cuts to black.

After Rhiannon’s loss on Savage

What the fuck. Who did Rose think she was?!

The young girl punched the mat hard as she rolled out of the ring. Rose lay stunned in the middle of the ring whilst The Sugay Sisters celebrated their victory. Rhiannon stormed up the ramp, using the hair tie around wrist to tie her flaming red hair into a ponytail. She slipped through back curtains, she stopped hard in her tracks. Her grimace turned into a straight scowl as her eyes travelled up the chiseled body of the man before her.

[Image: tumblr_mcknzl7rEv1qd8bg2o1_500.gif]

Terrific, exactly who I needed to see right now.

The man had a grin plastered on his face, dressed in an unbuttoned white shirt and a tight pair of jeans, hair tied tightly into a bun behind him. A few feet beside him stood a larger man, no grin this time though, just a concerned look. The older man stood with his arms in front of him, hands clasped together.

“Spit. It. Out.”

“Spit what out, sunshine?”

I don’t have to deal with this shit right now.

Rhiannon tries to slip past the man, who reaches out his hand to block her path. His palm was almost as big as her face, and she knew she’d probably have to kick his ass to get through this. I mean, if she could in the first place, that is. She looks down at the floor, clenching her fist in frustration.

“Okay, maybe we will spit it out.”

Here we go.

“We hope you realize what it is we have to do now.”

Hm? Her hair jerks up to look him right in the eye, an eyebrow cocked questioningly.

“Wait, what?”

“I mean you must, after that shit-show, you must know what must be done.”

She curses out loudly, kicking Danny hard in the shin with her wrestling boot. He doesn’t even seem to wince, and continues in his calm, infuriating voice.

“When I said spit it out, I actually meant spit it out. Say your piece or let me go, Danny.”

“Why’d you think you lost that match?”

“Well-“

“You had a useless partner.”

“Ugh. Yes, bu-“

“And maybe you’re not ready to start fighting at XWF.”

“I didn’t sa-“

“And maybe you need to spend some more time in the gym, or with Jackson.”

Having had enough of his berating, she spits out loudly. Fuck, how she hated this patronizing little shit.

Or with you?

“Oh, we thought you’d never ask, my dear.”

“Last time I checked, you’re on a losing streak yourself, brother dearest. Also, stop referring to yourself as ‘we’ It gives me the creeps.”

“Sssshh, don’t go around saying that out loud. People don’t know we’re related, we’re not sure we want to be associated with the debutant loser.”

Son of a bitch.
Oh wait, ugh.

“But since you asked so sweetly, we’ll make sure you’re ready for this ring soon enough Rhi. In the meantime, there’s something you can do for us…”

[Image: tumblr_n1csteWVsM1t25bsqo1_500.gif]

It’s okay Danny. People lose, people lose all the time. I mean, you didn’t really deserve that loss, wasn’t your fault Jenny Myst is allowed to do whatever she wants. Wasn’t your fault Chris Chaos doesn’t know how to fight his own fights. Wasn’t your fault that…

That bitch?

Yes, that… That bitch got in the way of my… My...

Your victory?

Yes, my victory. Wait, who are you?

I’m Mr. Imperial.

What, I’m Mr. Imperial.

Yes, you are. But sure, it’s okay that she stole your victory, hm?

Shut up, Mr. Imperial.

You realize you’re talking to yourself.

Shut up, Mr. Imperial.

You are Mr. Imperial.

No, I’m Danny, you’re just an annoying voice in my head.

Well okay then Danny, how’d I get here?

I… Don’t know. You just did okay!

Well that chair shot probably didn’t help, Danny.

Fuck. Is that when you showed up?

Well no, that’s just when you started to hear me. We both know I’ve always been wandering about here.

Fuck.

Won’t be doing any of that anytime soon.

My word, shut up.

Better get used to me, tits. Now why don’t we figure out what we’re going to do about that bitch and her whipped boyfriend?

Chaos?

Yes… Chaos. I mean, we have to repay him somehow, no?

I guess…

Well we’ve got all the time to figure out what it is that we’re going to do. We’re stuck in this bed for a while.

You mean me. I’m stuck in this bed.

Oh oh, clearly you don’t get that we’re stuck together now.

No, I’m sure you’ll be gone once my meds kick in.

For your sake Danny, I sure hope so.

“Hey Danny, you doing okay?”

Danny blinks a few times, staring at Jackson Turi but not really recognizing him immediately. He gives his head a shake, rubbing his temples with his index and thumb. Slowly his memory creeps back to him. He tilts his head up once more to make eye contact with his butler, bodyguard and friend.

“Yes, of course Jackson, doing just fine.”

[Image: giphy.gif]

Present Day

“Fortuitous, don’t you think?”

The screen flickers to a close up of Danny Imperial’s face. His perfectly sculpted features fill the frame completely, every single pore on his face is clear to the screen and his gaze stares straight at whoever is watching. The room is completely silent, except for his voice, which seems to have a hollow, echo-ey feel to it.

[Image: tumblr_lyh7znZfcx1qbfsyp.gif]

“Don’t you think it was… Quite the stroke of luck that we’ve been booked to face each other? For us at least.”

A cackle creeps out of Danny Imperial’s mouth, his beautifully perfect teeth gleaming through the camera, capturing your attention.

“You see… All those months ago, after your tumor of a whore fucked me over, we thought about it. A lot. All we could think about really. But there was nothing we could do about it, nothing we could do at all.

You see, we were bedridden. Injured, head trauma, multiple concussions and amnesia. We forgot a lot of shit, but not what you did to us. If it wasn’t for you and your unleashed mongrel girlfriend, we would have been on the way to super stardom. Sure sure, The Asylum had a part to play… But it was you two, you two that ruined it all for us.

Well, we guess it wasn’t too bad. We made a new friend, really helps us around these days, keeps us in check. Kind of like a nagging itch in the back of our head that makes sure we bide our time. Does a damn good job at it too, cos if it wasn’t for our friend, we’d have shown up weeks ago, we’d have ripped you and Mystbitch a new one before sewing your mouth to her rear and making you prance around like our personal human centipede. I mean, you two are inseparable, why not help you two out?”

Danny Imperial coughs suddenly, his head leaving the frame except for his tight ponytail. His head seems to shake from side to side off camera, throwing his ponytail about, before it returns to the frame.

“Sorry about that, our body doesn’t like it yet when we use dirty words like that. But you catch get our drift, right? If you can’t win a match without her blonde locks getting in the way, we’ll just have to… Solidify your relationship. It’ll just be like a wedding, except sweeter.”

With the back of his hand, Danny wipes the saliva that had accumulated on his lips. He licks his lips almost immediately afterwards, making his actions redundant.

“We can’t wait to finally feast on you though. You realize what you’ve done to us. You’re like a steak, a steak that’s been just beyond reach. Dripping with juices, seared to perfection, just waiting… Just hanging on a hook waiting to be devoured. How could you expect us not to… Crave your flesh?

But then, don’t get us wrong. We aren’t craving you because you’re worth anything… Oh no, no no no. We crave tearing you apart because you took something away from us all those months ago.

I guess you could liken it to a man craving a specific piece of jerky he used to enjoy in his youth. Something that was insignificant, just something that reminded him of a day gone by… Yes, that’s exactly what you are. You’re a lingering stench from a day gone by, a stench that is familiar… But generally worthless to the masses. That’s evident enough… Your worthlessness…. By the fact that you got lumped up against us, isn’t it?

We who come off of an injury, we who have returned after consecutive losses before we left. How much can you be worth if they’ve pit you against us, who you already “beat” once? Worthless.

You only have meaning to us. To us, you aren’t without worth. To us, you still remain a wonderful source of satisfaction.”

A guttural growl rumbles through Danny Imperial’s chest, his eyes gleam with excitement. Suddenly, it dies out, and his shoulders slump, his eyes lose their spark and he looks down, away from the frame.

“But alas… That will be the end of it. When we finally rip you apart, you will have fulfilled your worth. Whatever will you do then? Return to that cesspool of lust and debauchery you’re used to? Well, it would provide you with the temporary satisfaction to keep going for a few weeks more maybe? Perhaps if you throw in some Class-A substances, it’ll help you last months beyond that…. But this is the end, you see that, don’t you?

You must understand that we aren’t going to just beat you, Chrissy dear. We’re going to destroy you. Not for a few months either, not just to sideline you till you can come back like we have. No, friend. Tit for tat? Boy please, we don’t have time to control our rage to simply repay what you did to us. No, we’re past that phase in our lives.

You see, the last few months we’ve had to ourselves… Wallowing in this pit of despair created by a lack of activity, sculpted by the removal of our passion… It’s helped break down barriers really. It’s helped us realize what went wrong all those months ago. It helped us realize what changed from when we took that Television Title to when we lost it the week after and began our downward spiral. That, however, is a story for another day.”

Danny Imperial looks back up into the camera, a wide, piercing grin plastered on his face grotesquely. His eyes widen suddenly as he moves even closer to the camera.

“Oh! And dear us, we didn’t introduce ourselves. You, Chrissy… The rest of you,
can call us Mr. Imperial.

[Image: 11015442.gif]

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Imperial's post:
(09-04-2017), JimCaedus (09-11-2017), Theo Pryce (09-04-2017)