Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
MaDd KiDd
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-04-2017, 05:54 AM

[Jody is inside a motel room since his house burned down a while ago. He turned on the rusty TV set on to watch nothing but static on the screen. He lays down on his bed filled with bed bugs and semen, as he uses a sleeping blanket. Before he got some shut eye, his phone ring to see a 240 number and answers it.]

Jody: Who this?

???: You don’t know who it is… it’s your sister.

Jody: Wait…

???: I’m Joanna… I ran away from home when you were 12 years old.

Jody: Okay then, here’s what I want you do…. Meet me in my motel, I’ll send you the info.

???: Alright bet.. see you there.

[Jody hangs the phone up and shuts his eyes. About two hours later he hears a knock on the door with full aggression. He yawns as he opens the door, then he notices a light skinned, afro puffed hair, with very baggy clothing with pair of Air Jordans trying to give some dap.]

Joanna: No love for yo’ sister bruh?

Jody: It’s been over nineteen years since you left me alone.

[Joanna lets herself in the room.]

Joanna: I mean, you got to understand that I had to bounce up out of there.

Jody: Why did you?

[Joanna scopes around the bummy motel, then looks at Jody in the eyes.]

Joanna: I was getting tired of mom and dad fighting all the fucking time. Also, I was getting molested by pop you know what I sayin’?

[Jody then gives her a sourpuss face of what he is just hearing.]

Jody: You know what, fuck him, fuck mom… fuck whoever you claim to be. I got no reclamation of you in my life.

[Joanna then starts to shove Jody to the wall. She then pulls out a knife on his throat, as Jody realized it was jack move.]

Joanna: Guess what Jody, I’m only half yo’ sister nigga. Give up the dough I’m here on a lick on yo’ ass.

[Joanna lets him off the wall as he signals towards a bag full of his money. He hands her about 50k in 100s, she then checks to see the money is enough. Jody then hides something behind his back as she was about to leave his room.]

Jody: Well Joanna, you jacked me out of my own money. Who sent you here to jack my dough?

Joanna: I don’t know…some bitch named Tanja led me to you.

[Jody then realized that something is up, so he ends up shooting her left leg as she kneeled in pain. He shot her other leg, and before you know it… he shoots her in the head. Jody then see’s killed another person, with no remorse as he kneels over her body.]

Jody: You will never be my sister, oh no…. tell Tanja that she won’t be seeing EITHER of us any longer.

[He then drags her body to the bathroom’s tub and places her in it. He locks the door from the outside of the bathroom, and packs his stuff outside of the motel. Once he was outside of the room, he locks the door behind him and heads to his car. He drives off knowing somebody’s plotting against him as the scene fades.]

“God damn it, another one eats a bullet of mines. Oh well, crazy thing is… is... well I don’t know what to really say on that aspect alone. Extortion is a big no to me, it will get your ass murked onto the next Sunday in this case. Also, as soon she brought up “Tanja” my therapist I knew something up. I don’t care about what I just did, she isn’t innocent either. She knew my weak points since I was an adopted kid, Tanja’s won’t see me any more in Detroit after this moment.

Now, back onto XWF matters… I’m getting a shot at the Television Champion Neville, he seems like a brute not to mess with. Even though he got nose bloodied by Wish last few Savages ago. But now, it’s my turn to face that clock that man has on his back.

Neville, I know you are probably plotting against my intellect and other things, so I will do you a favor and break it down for ya…. I’m from the streets where the only thing to do is survive. I don’t care about prestige, since that all you only have in your repertoire in this place. I will survive against that clock… and against you.

So, I hope you enjoyed your Eight Week Milestone… because that will come to an end this upcoming Savage.

I will try and kill off any momentum you have as the TV Champion, to the point that you might as well forget that you reached a milestone in your carrier and end up realizing that you are dealing with the thought of being put on a stretcher. If I can kill anyone, then I can kill you off the TV Title scene permanently.”

Edit Hate Post Like Post