Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Oh No! RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-06-2017, 12:24 AM

I may have lost to Chris Chaos but I went the distance. I hope that jive brother is ready for a hero's knockout. And by jive brother, I mean John Samuels. We step into that ring with thumbtacks all over the rings, It's gonna be unlucky for you.

Maybe I am not the hero the XWF wants. But I am the best option they got right now. Stepping into that ring with John Samuels is gonna be a fight. A fight over who truly is the best in this business. I will leave you out cold with a knot on the side of your head. Not one of those masterful technicians in the ring. Just a straight up brawler from a bygone era.

You won't last when I start firing those hammers. It's obvious you don't have the skill to go blow for blow against me in a straight up fight. I won't give in to defeat. I will fight until the end and it will be a glorious victory.

I have been doing this a long but sooner or later, You will get caught exposed. I have gotten caught exposed with my two-inch dick out in the open. You can throw that rock at me and try to hide your hand but everything comes out eventually. Now is my time to do what I gotta do to survive.

I am the way into the city of eternal damnation and suffering. Beyond time, I stand in the middle of this war zone. I am the most dangerous person that you will ever face. Just remember, You are the one with everything to lose. Will The Kings™ even want you if you lose?

You wanna talk demons. I got plenty running through this body. The Barney Green you once knew is dead and gone. In his place is a monster you don't want to me. Reborn I am through the ashes. When you electrified this vessel, You have awoken a demon who looks forward to disemboweling you in the middle of the ring.

[Image: 6lCnPDN.jpg]

I remember when I was just a young wrestler residing in Las Vegas, NV. Back then, I had long hair and was a young man at 24 years old entering the ring. Look at me. This young man turned into this over time. A man who wasn't afraid to brawl with the best of them.

I may have lost a few steps due to age. I am now 33 and still going strong. Packing lips and swinging bombs. It's gonna be a crazy fuckin' battle. I have taken quite a few shots to the head over the years. No big deal. It's just a part of the business.

I already got some friends of mine watching my back in case your friends attempt to get involved. Just remember that. Maybe I am bluffing. Who knows? I have given up everything to get to this point. This battle wages on. I never back down from a fight. Just ask James Raven. Hell, Even ask Gilmour. They may have beaten me numerous times but I am still standing here.

I bleed orange, white, and green. The colors of my nation. I will raise the Irish Flag the highest it has ever been raised when I walk down to that ring. There has never been a fight too hard for me to just quit. I could just admit defeat and deal with whatever punishment comes my way but I am not gonna do that.

I have sacrificed so much to get to where I am. No bridge is too high. No pier is too long. I will go the distance like Michael Bolton. Some people walk blindly through life. I'm too busy aiming for my goals to let life leave me behind. Getting to the top is just a matter of time. I got the Green Pack backing me all the way to victory.

Good. Bad. I am the guy who is gonna be the one that makes a dent in The Kings™. The four of you have run roughshod over a year keeping the tag titles under lock and keep. Maybe it's time I prove to the world that you are touchable. I am gonna reach out and grab you. It starts with Samuels.

After Savage, I am gonna hit the bar. Get a bottle of rum and some condoms because I am gonna have a threesome or foursome. Whatever happens, happens. I am single for the first time in a long time and ready for some action. Bust a nut and let it drip down the chicks face. One hell of a marvelous ending to a glorious victory.

What are you willing to sacrifice, Samuels?

The scene opens up inside of a McDonalds where we see Barney Green, dressed in black shorts with a black, "GreenTV" shirt in Green lettering on the front and black sneakers, sitting down at a table surrounded by a lot of food. Sitting next to him is John Laurinaitis, who is dressed in a blue t-shirt and black khakis with black shoes. John goes to speak.

John: Whats the game plan for this match, champ?

Barney: Retribution. I am gonna eat as much as I can to make it that much difficult for him to lift me.

Barney takes a bite out of a Big Mac as John goes to speak.

John: I don't think thats a good idea. You need to be able to withstand the pain.

Barney: Fair enough I think. All I know is I am walking into a war zone where I am on my own against The Kings™.

John: I know you said that you didn't want me getting involved but I already bought my plane ticket to Hollywood. I am not gonna let you walk into this alone.

John pauses as a look of shock comes across Barney's face. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: I really wish you wouldn't do this but I can't stop that. I appreciate that. So, What is your game plan for this?

John: I would focus on strength and cardio. We are going into this blind in a way. There is no doubt that The Kings™ are gonna be watching closely. Make sure nothing happens to Samuels.

Barney: No doubt on that. They are like a pack of wolves. I am not afraid though. Whatever damage they think they can cause to me is minuscule compared to what I got planned.

Barney pauses as John goes to speak.

John: Any chance of you and Randi getting back together?

Barney: That chapter is finally over in my life. I am looking at getting my own apartment elsewhere. Maybe move out of Boston. Move to Providence. Keep the school located in Boston though.

John: It's sad to see a relationship end but it's not my place to try to get you two back together. You serious about leaving Boston?

Barney: It is possible. I appreciate you letting me crash at your place for the time being but I need my own place. Don't get me wrong. Boston will always be my home but I need to move on for a bit. Lived here far too long. I have no interest in moving back to Las Vegas. Too many bad memories. I loved the heat though. Also had no snow.

John: Do what you feel is right, Champ.

Barney: The school will always stay open no matter what. We will eventually get one successful student that actually completes the course.

Barney takes another bite out of his Big Mac as John goes to speak.

John: People are just soft nowadays. You know how it is.

Barney: My school isn't even that tough to get through. Back when I got trained, It was a lot worse. There were days where I would just cry in the car afterward because of how sore I was.

John: No doubt, Champ. They just expect every thing to get handed to them without having to work for it.

Barney: Who wouldn't want to get trained by two big names in our heyday? I have traveled all over the world and I am a former World Champion. You have seen success in Japan and whatnot. You got two people with at least twenty years of experience in the ring alone between the both of us. I'm still an active competitor on a part time basis.

John: I know, Champ. It's hard but it will be rewarding that day we get a guy who surpasses us.

Barney: I would love to see it happen. Anyway, Lets hit the gym.

The scene fades to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post