Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Golden Opportunity...
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-02-2017, 08:05 AM

[Image: 022014_maria-kanellis_600.jpg]

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:As Madison has the hold locked in and right before Lady Lilac starts tapping, Miss Michelle holds her head as she walks back to her corner. She stares at the back of Madison with the straight jacket locked in perfectly. Lady Lilac is tapping out to the Straight Jacket as Madison keeps the hold locked in. The referee is trying to wedge his way in between the two girls.

Don Giovanni: Did you ever think the final two would be the resident red heads?

Johnny Jamison: I knew it would have been Michelle, but Madison? No way!

As the referee gets Madison to finally break the hold, she continues kicking and stomping down on Lady Lilac as she’s trying to slide out of the ring. Meanwhile, Miss Michelle is sneaking up behind her rival and former ally Madison.

Don Giovanni: Now what could Madison be doing here?

Miss Michelle grabs her from around the hips and rolls her up with a school-girl. She grabs a handful of Madison’s tights.

Don Giovanni: Ref, are you blind? Michelle has the tights!

Johnny Jamison! Yes!

The referee slides down as she starts to make the count while Madison is trying to kick out.

1 ---

2 –

3 –

Don Giovanni: What a rotten way to lose! Madison was cheated!

Johnny Jamison: She got what she deserved and the better woman definitely won!

Sean Stevens: Your winner and the FIRST-EVER PWF Women’s World Champion…. MISS MICHELLE!!

Footage playing on the mini sized plasma TV across from a loveseat. Stretched out on it with her legs perched up on the end of the couch is Miss Michelle. Her right forearm across her stomach and left hand dangling off the side of the couch with the remote in her hand.

miss MICHELLE: Only feels like it was yesterday I won the Pulse Wrestling Federation Women’s World Champion.

She runs her hand over the top of her head.

miss MICHELLE: I thought I was the biggest thing in PwF’s history. I beat out every single PwF’s bombshell and back then, we had a division that would make WWE and TNA’s heads spin.

She laughs.

miss MICHELLE: It took an arrogant little girl who thought she was the greatest thing since slice bread and turned her into a monster. I have to be honest, losing it in my first defense was a humbling experience. I didn’t leave PwF long after losing it, but I returned relevantly quick to regain the title I lost. The second reign was a better one. It was one where I realized the appreciation to the belt. My second reign was the start to a very impressive reign as Women’s World Champion.

She turns her head to the back of the couch and sitting on a long old oak table in a glass case is the original Pulse Wrestling Federation Women’s World Championship sitting on its stand. Michelle’s eyes begin to fill with tears while staring at her first title.

miss MICHELLE: It chokes me up to think about my past. My past as PwF Women’s World Champion. My experience as the inaugural PwF Women’s World Champion. The history I left behind in PwF. All the thorns in my side along the way. Everything I had gone through helped to make me the woman I am today.

She sits up on the couch and adjusts her legs as she slides her left beneath her. She sets the remote in her lap while past PwF’s matches involving her continue playing on the TV screen.

miss MICHELLE: I thought my last match on May 21, 2014 was going to be my last match. It was a victorious one, but both my husband and I decided to take a break. For years, we haven’t experienced a vacation. We didn’t even know what a vacation was that’s how much we worked. Always wrestling and entertaining the fans is what we were known for doing. When the three years passed, there was something missing in our lives. We do want children eventually, but we miss performing in front of our fans. We miss the roar of the crowd. The chants of our names. The glory of championships.

Michelle licks her lips.

miss MICHELLE: This is why my husband and I have decided to sign with Xtreme Wrestling Federation and return back to the business that has helped us to grow into the talented people we are!

Just then, appearing from the back room, her husband Mark Brooks walks around the loveseat and greets his wife with his trademark forehead kiss. She holds his hand and looks up at him.

miss MICHELLE: Did you see the card for XwF?

mark BROOKS: Oh yeah, I’ve already been doing my research. Just call me the little XwF historian! Peter Gilmour as the Hart Champion has been impressive. I hope we both win our upcoming matches because I would love an opportunity to step inside the ring with him.

miss MICHELLE: Not just that babe. My debut.

A surprised look comes across his face and his eyes widen with suspense.

mark BROOKS: Wow! You’re booked too, babe? Congrats! I must have missed the match on Wednesday’s card.

miss MICHELLE: No, no, not Wednesday’s card. Next Saturday’s. Abigail is defending her title against me. It’s her first defense since winning the belt at King of the Ring.

Mark’s head leans forward and his jaw drops to the floor.

miss MICHELLE: Remember my first defense after winning the belt?

mark BROOKS: Stop dwelling on the past. Pulse was a great time, taught us both a lot of stuff, but it’s closed now. We need to look ahead at our future. Our future looks good babe, especially after hearing about your chance at the Bombshell’s Championship. Big opportunity for a female legend.

Michelle pushes her hair back over her shoulder.

miss MICHELLE: I know. I miss Pulse though. Pulse was to me the XwF is to many of these people. I was one of the cornerstone bombshells in Pulse Wrestling and now I feel like I have to work that much harder to gain people’s respect than I did in Pulse.

mark BROOKS: As do I. A new promotion means a brand-new start. Everything starts over, but our history cannot be altered. We can do it again babe!

He reaches down and pulls her up off the couch.

mark BROOKS: But stop letting it get in your head. Let’s go have a sushi lunch at the new Japanese restaurant.

She smiles at her husband and they embrace with a hug. They start to walk off and the footage fades to black.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

miss MICHELLE: First, congratulations are in order to you, Abigail. It’s quite the accomplishment to be the first champion of a division. You are the one as the first champion to set the bar high. I’m not going to lie: when I was watching your victory at King of the Ring, it bought back memories of my own experience. I remember the sense of accomplishment and joy that filled me up when I won my first championship. I beat six other of the best bombshells in Pulse Wrestling Federation and was the first Women’s World Champion. Just like you, Abigail

I’m sure you’ve already realized being champion bears a lot of responsibility. Hence, I’m sure you’re also wondering why you’re defending your title on Saturday night Savage, let alone against a woman who has never had a match in Xtreme Wrestling Federation. I’m right there with you sister! This is my debut and I’m a bit confused why I’m in this title match to begin with. I feel a sense of acknowledgement for this recognition, but what impression are the other XwF’s bombshells going to get of me? It hasn’t been long since my husband and I signed with XwF, but look at what we have been given?

My husband is competing for a chance at the Hart Championship Wednesday night and I’m going up for the Bombshell’s Championship. Win or lose Abigail, I’m going up against an impressive body of talent. I’m not going to underestimate you or play the mean girl role. Quite frankly, the mean girl role has been played out. I watched repeatedly your match at King of the Ring and weeks leading up to it. I saw your constant back and forth with one, Jenny Myst. She has a big mouth, hm?

Well, I’ve happen to have experienced somebody similar. In fact, my rival is a lot like Jenny Myst. They both have a lack of respect for women’s wrestling and women’s wrestlers themselves. They place themselves on a pedestal and think nobody can knock them off from it. Abigail, you and I managed to soar through the skies and win, despite the odds stacked against us. You and I have a respect for this business. We look at that wrestling ring for what it really is: a place to live out our dreams. We are performing in front of hundreds, even thousands of fans who come to watch their favorite sport. We are putting on entertainment for them. We need to perfect the sport of women’s wrestling.

Let’s break the barriers and cross boundaries that women’s wrestlers all over the world have been trying to do for years. Let’s give a reputation to the Bombshell’s Championship no other female title has ever had. Let’s engage in some of the top-notch women’s matches ever seen in the history of women’s wrestling. You and I can do that.

Second order of business, I know this is my debut and our first time ever stepping inside the ring together. I’m not going to let it be a walk in the park for you. That wouldn’t be fair to you or the championship. The Bombshell’s Championship deserves to be defended and fought for with honor. It’s a prestigious championship and only the best of the best should be fighting for it. I’m going to show the other XwF’s bombshells I have what it takes to fight for the title. This opportunity was not just handed to me based on merit or status. I’m not going to waste this opportunity neither. If I win, they can be guaranteed I won because I truly knocked off Abigail and was better than her on September 9, 2017 Saturday evening.

Many women use the term “queen” loosely. They call themselves Queen of Professional Wrestling; Queen Diva; Ice Queen; and so forth, but in XwF there is only one queen who is real. The woman who is queen right now, Abigail… is you. You have the throne. You are the Bombshell’s Champion and these other self-proclaimed queens are simply knock offs. A real queen doesn’t need to shove it down everybody’s throat because she puts off the aura she’s queen. People recognize her as a queen without needing to be told she’s a queen, unlike Jenny Myst who is quite obsessed with letting everybody know she’s the ice queen. Abigail therefore woman to woman I respect you. I respect every aspect of your career. I only wish you knew half of what I have done in my too.

You know what Abigail, I am going to show you what I can do. When we are inside that ring, it won’t be two enemies trying to knock each other off. It’s going to be two women’s wrestlers wrestling each other for the first-time. It’s going to be a match that sets the bar even higher for the XwF’s bombshell division. People are going to look back at this very match and see it was us who pushed the envelope in this match. Jenny Myst, Rhiannon, Shelby Cobra, Madison Dyson, Tala and Jaslene Sugay, and Kennedy Robinson are going to see a standard being raised after our impeccable performance! They thought the King of the Ring title match was amazing, but this one is going to be even better. A pay-per view sized match on Saturday night Savage. These Hollywood, California’s fans are in for a big treat!

On September 9, 2017 the former First Lady of Pulse Wrestling Federation and the inaugural PwF Women’s World Champion is going to step inside the ring with the inaugural XwF Bombshell’s Champion in an epic one on one wrestling match! Which inaugural champion is going to reign supreme and who will fall short of victory?

I can see the headlines now. My blood flow is racing and my heart is pumping with excitement. I feel like a rookie all over again with this golden opportunity. I hope you can show me the same respect I am showing you because I would never want to win based on a simple misunderstanding or because you chose to underestimate me. Since I am your first title defense Abigail, I do want to see your first defense end a lot like mine. Not the part where Britney Caldwell pinned me to score her first title victory in PwF, but the part where I lost my title. Abigail, I hope the victory at King of the Ring hasn’t swelled up your head too much. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, but nowadays women’s wrestlers cross it all too well. Some could even say arrogance is the new confidence the way it plagues this business.

In conclusion, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. It’s time to prove I’m not just a beautiful valet to my husband or a pretty face. I’m a full on female wrestler myself who can handle a variety of situations. I will prove that to this cluster of XwF’s superstars, bombshells, administrators, and even the fans. Look out for the Singing Chel-legram because I’ve already sent it in the mail. It should be at your doorstep by Saturday night at midnight!

Best of luck, Abby.

xoxo,
Miss Michelle

Scene Fades.

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Michelle's post:
TheBigKahuna (09-03-2017), Vincent Lane (09-02-2017)