Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 10:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hooray For Hollywood
Chelsea Smith

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2017, 12:13 PM

Chelsea was getting ready for her first interview since arriving here at XFW and being added to the Warfare roster. She was really excited and bursting with energy for her debuting interview, sipping on her lemon and honey tea whilst hair and make up applied their finishing touches. Chelsea asked her just light make up with minimal eye make up and nude lips, and for the hair stylist just to accentuate her natural waves. Chelsea admired natural beauty and believed that less was more. Finishing her lemon tea she eased out of her chair slowly patting down her dress, smoothing out any creases that may have formed. She checked out her appearance in the narrow floor length mirror and was satisfied, she was still quite early for her interview slot as Steve was still interviewing the Big Kahuna. She thought she would check out the closing stages of his interview, walking into the studio where the interview was taking place she thought would lay low a little and observe his actions.

Chelsea clocked his appearance she thought to herself he was quite a handsome fella with a naturally tanned complexion and by the impression of his shirt he appeared to be quite chiseled. Yet looks are superficial and Chelsea was an intelligent cookie she liked to see what the real person was behind the surface. She raised her eyebrows as she started to catch what he was saying, he had charisma but was it to much charisma?

“No Steve, I haven't yet. But if you know what hotel the Sugay sisters are staying at, I'd love the chance to introduce myself”, The Big Kahuna chirped confidently

Hmm… It seems to me that this Lothario lives up to his stereotype of the Hollywood play boy who just wanted to bang fame hungry bimbos, asking the interviewer for the Sugay Sisters hotel room as if they were a piece of meat. It was clear to me that he had very little class, he may have the looks but not much else going on. Chelsea smirked she wanted to have a little fun with this guy she loved a new challenge, in putting fellas like this in their place.

The big Kahuna smugly whispered to a group of girls"You wanna wrestle tonight, sweetheart"?

Smirking to herself Chelsea was ready to go make him swerm , so she struts over to to where The Big Kahuna was flirting with groupie girls, his eyes clocked her and his lips rubbed together to form a smirk. Chelsea grimaced knowing she had his attention, as she approches him she strokes his bicep before before stroking his chin and lifting his face up a fraction.

“I’m sorry to interrupt girls, was Mr Hollywood here bothering you with his Mr Hefner routine? Yet then again by the looks of it they way you were flattering your eyelashs girls it would not take a lot. I guess some girls would just do anything for fame. In any case I thought I shoud come over and introduce myself Chelsea Smith, and I’m sure you are going to tell me how honoured I am to meet Hollywood”...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chelsea Smith's post:
TheBigKahuna (09-12-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Hooray For Hollywood - by TheBigKahuna - 09-02-2017, 03:46 AM
re:Hooray For Hollywood - by Chelsea Smith - 09-12-2017, 12:13 PM
re:Hooray For Hollywood - by TheBigKahuna - 09-12-2017, 07:40 PM
re:Hooray For Hollywood - by Chelsea Smith - 09-13-2017, 03:28 AM
re:Hooray For Hollywood - by The Blue Tango - 09-13-2017, 07:34 AM