Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
How Much Shit Can One Take?
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2017, 10:31 PM

"Scully. I've been taking my time, looking at what you've said, and taking more time to read what you said, and tried fifty different brains just so I could fucking comprehend the goddamn stupidity coming out of your mouth. The way you try to talk trash, son, makes me think that the still isn't out of your brain. Honestly, what you did most of the very fucking beginning is talking about how awesome you are, and how, even though we both lost at KOTR, you still try to find a way to try and make yourself look superior to me. Also, somehow you decided to fuck up how I was created. What was it? "Waste of sperm"? Fucking idiot.

Then you spoke about the stupid boxing match where no one in his right mind would actually give a fuck about. I guess that just shows that you still aren't in the right frame of mind. I also want to straighten the record a bit. Conor lasted ten rounds as an amateur boxer. Also, the only reason why you took the match is because of money?

Bitch, Lane would've forced you to do it anyways. He simply gave you a chance to say yes first. If you hadn't, he wouldn't have cared. Ya still would've faced me. Also, I do have to think that maybe you are a coulrophiliac. Why? Because you know a shit ton about people who have or ever has been, a clown. You know about what we clowns do in order to help kids have fun with us.

Also, I love how you talked about mode. What are you? Brie Bella? Eh? EHHH!? BRIE MOOOOOODE!!! SCULL MOOOOOODE! All you need is to be semi-attractive, change your sex forcefully like Maverick, and get implants and that could be your tagline. Whenever you want to get super goofy during a match all you have to scream is "SCULL MODE!" and BOOM! PUT THAT SHIT ON A T-SHIRT!

And here comes the most absolutely boring and fucking stupid shit you did. You decided to talk about clowns. That's why you seem to be a coulrophiliac. You sick fuck. And honestly, before you went into this rant, you spent, what? Four actual sentences worth to actually talk about me? I mean, come the fuck on. You seriously had 0 fuckin' point to any goddamn thing. You talked about the fucking history of clowns and had lame ass jokes and fucking cringeworthy sentences piled up on me when you did talk about me. After I finish talking to you, I've got a fucking hunting knife I plan on creating, and fucking STABBING that shit through my fucking skull, because a facepalm doesn't fucking cut it for what kind of stupid asinine bullshit you said. I need to take out the medium sized guns and fucking STAB myself in the fucking skull.

Won't die, but it'll hurt like a bitch for a minute.

Then for fucks sake, you not only found a way to suck your own fucking dick, but you sucked Lane's dick as well after your fucking clown rant. "I beat Vinnie for the XWF Universal Championship" "Do you not remember his XWF Universal title reign? He had the title for about a year, who's held that title for anywhere near that long since?" Like, oh muh gawd, you're totes hot for him and I think you should just go go out with him, and sleep with him on the first date. Because, like, seriously, you're totally trying to jump that man's bones.

Then you finally, FINALLY fucking say something even remotely close to about me. You talk about me, as if I'm also Oswald. Two separate entities,. Not the same person. Dude's fucking gigantic. I really doubt he'd cut several inches off his fucking tree trunks in order to pose as me. And then you mention his bitch, aka, his man-bride. I don't deal with that bitch, or him. He lives his life being fucked in the ass by her, they raise their adopted Jap-brat. I live how I fuckin' feel like. Now I'm getting what Duke was talkin' about when people mentioned his father against him. Problem being, Duke wanted to surpass his father. Duke wanted to take everything that once belonged to Sebastian, and rule it.

When it comes to me, though, I don't want anything of Tankaroo's. I want to leave my own fuckin' legacy, because once I feel like leaving this normieverse, to climb into another fuckin' universe and fuck their shit up, I want to leave y'all with the knowledge that there once was a Clown God, named Phantom Panzer, the First of His Name, King of the World, and secretly Jaden Smith. The entire fuckin' time, no foolin'.

Scully, I want to let you know one thing. Outside of talking a lot of shit about clowns for most of the promo, I just want to give you a tip. If you're going to suck your own dick so hard, ya should remove the bottom four ribs. Just saying. It'll also you help you shove your own fucking head up your ass, because that's all you did the entire goddamn promo, man. Hell, man, I could take you talking a lot about yourself as you gobble Lane's cock at the same time, but at least be GODDAMN INTERESTING AS YOU DO IT! Because if you hadn't been my opponent, I would've done everything in my power to fucking put myself to sleep. That's how boring you were. And here's a free tip. Talk more about your opponent next time, Fucko.

It'll actually make you look like you're trying to win the match.

Y'know?"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post