Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"A [double] Dose of Double Trouble!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-01-2017, 07:16 PM

[Image: benny_gold_jaro_sisters_10.jpg]

The scene opens up with the Puerto Rican flag hanging down. Tala and Jaslene Sugay strut toward each other out from different sides. They are looking at each other while make their way toward one another, wearing a tube top designed by the Philippines flag. As they make their way to each other: standing face to face, toes to toes, and nose to nose—Tala aggressively wraps her arm around her sister’s shoulder and turns both their bodies at the cameras. She slouches over and leans on Jaslene as Jazzy tries to hold both them up while Tala holds her opposing hand up to her top: yanking it up over her breasts.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Doesn’t it suck bitch? A little lonely out there in the cold dark world, isn’t it bitch?”

She says while hugging her sister and pressing her lips against Jaslene’s cheek.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Maybe next time you’ll learn how to keep your opinions to yourself. Even though we all have them, they are a lot like assholes and we all have one of those already.”

She winks as she starts to stroke her fingers through Tala’s hair.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I knew Shelby’s ass was a flake anyway! I mean, it was quite predictable the way she stood you up Bitchy Myst! I don’t think it had very much to do with the House Show’s results. I think she just wanted to see your ass drown for the first time in your XwF’s career!”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Boo hoo, are you going to cry Jenny? At least Shelby didn’t step over to our side and have you working in a three on one kind of arrangement!”

Jazzy wiggles her nose, smirking.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Shelby can catch a damn case before we let anybody catch us rolling with her ass! Ugh, Shelby’s not deemed worthily enough sis!”

“Shelby thinks she’s all cute and sexy; she’s such as disgusting, if not more as Bitchy Myst! Seriously sis, Bitchy and Shelby could be long lost twins for all we know! I don’t really see us being able to trust Shelby and where there’s no trust, there’s no friendship! As I already stated, Shelby can catch a case because she’s going to be seen rolling with us hashtag bad bitches!”

Jaslene pouts out her lips.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Don’t be so extra sis! Shelby hasn’t done anything to us!”

[TALA SUGAY]
“The ink bitch is trying to steal our shine!”

Tala interrupts her sister.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I ain’t having it on our watch, so quit being so damn naïve and start being suspicious! XwF don’t have our best interests at heart despite what you believe! We are hated because they can’t be us!”

“But let me tell you this sis, if she calls me a see you next Tuesday, I’m going to have her wishing she was never born when I’m done knocking her teeth down her pretty little throat!”

Jaslene leans to the side and starts to slide her fingers through her hair.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Fine, fine, but you deal with Shelby since you have the issues and I’ll take out Jenny.”

She smirks as Tala brushes her fingers through her hair.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Why all of a sudden you get Bitchy now? I’m the one who made the list for the a future Bombshell’s Championship number one contender, so I think I should be the one who pins Bitchy Myst!”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Sis…”

She slowly raises her arm.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
We both made the list, but I’m a space higher than you.”

She winks as Tala scowls toward her sister.

[TALA SUGAY]
“You’re number three?”

“I beat the damn Man-Beast last Wednesday and you’re higher than me? Who the BEEP decided this list anyway!?”

Tala sighs and crosses her arms.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Who cares? By the time one of us is the next number one contender, I’m sure we will be just one spot away from the another. We can both challenge for the title and keep it within the Sugay’s family name!”

[TALA SUGAY]
“I wonder if that damn free bird rule would apply?”

Slightly raising up her forearm and tapping her forefinger against her chin as she ponders over the question.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Oh my God, yaaasss the first co-Bombshell’s Champions! I totally stan for this sis!”

She places her hands together and starts eagerly clapping them together.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Now, do you still why we can’t take any chances from that bitch Shelby?”

We can’t afford to take the chance of her screwing us over! She might hate Bitchy Myst a lot, but I would bet my bottom dollar she hates losing far more! And, I’m not about to losing to some bitch with poorly designed prison tattoos!”

Jaslene raises her right hand to her forehead and briefly looks down at the floor shaking her head.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Do you honestly think I am going to risk our position here for anybody? All I said was I liked her…”

[TALA SUGAY]
“No, you were trying to pass her onto me because you liked her! Don’t even try to backtrack, bitch!”

She jumps back at her sister.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Ugh, shut up! I’m not backtracking Tay!! I just felt like you had bigger issues with her than Jenny, so I was giving you what you wanted.”

“Sorry!”

She holds her hands up defensively.

[TALA SUGAY]
“She’s a no factor kind of girl, why would I care that much about her to break a sweat? She’s hardly worth our time! Bitches are unpredictable and growing up in the streets sis, I know this. I know how girls operate: they can be enemies one second and besties the next! Bitchy Myst is a conniving manipulative little bitch who might try to pay Shelby to be her new friend!”

“Bitchy Myst might have stripper money, but a bitch from prison hardly cares where the money originated!”

Tala grabs Jaslene by her shoulder and moves closer to her. She lifts Jazzy’s chin up and looks in her eyes.

[TALA SUGAY]
“We have an experience Bitchy has never had. We are facing James Raven in HSW’s tag team gauntlet and I know for a fact the men she’s faced in the past are nothing like James Raven. She couldn’t hang in the main event; at least a wrestling’s main event.”

“She might be the main event at the local déjà vu strip club in Vegas though.”

She giggles playfully.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“That one is going to burn like gonorrhea, but I bet it’s not the first time she’s experienced the burning sensation in her no-no parts.”

Tala raises her hand up to Jazzy’s lips and cleans her lipstick smear up.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Did you get the text on Bitchy’s match history? Her ass has barely wrestled anybody of real value and gotten lucky!”

Jazzy adjusts her sister’s top.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I know, right? I can’t stan the fact she thinks her stuff doesn’t stink. Her match history does explain why she believes she could beat us.”

[TALA SUGAY]
“Bitch, where?”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Girl just stop! She did face Mario and Luigi.”

She tries to prevent herself from laughing.

[TALA SUGAY]
“What was she? Princess Peach and beat them in a game of Mario kart?!”

Degrading Jenny’s handicap victory as Jaslene looks over her shoulder at the camera.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“We understand why you might think you can beat us, even in a handicap styled match because you managed to beat Mario and Luigi…”

[TALA SUGAY]
“But bitch that doesn’t mean the same thing is going to happen when you step inside the ring with double trouble!”

Jaslene brushes her fingers through her sister’s hair.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“The most important part of your little match history hen is the fact you loss to Queen Roxy. Roxy made you her little slave and force you to be pinned. Say what you want, but ultimately you do what you’re told. You’re a good little submissive…”

[TALA SUGAY]
“BITCH!”

Tala interrupts her again.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“So, why don’t you find that submissive little girl again and lay down for us? After all, you would be doing more good than bad by lying down for us, sis.”

“That’s enough about you Jenny… We can write a book about you and everything you mess up, but to be quite frank sis, nobody really cares enough about you hen. So, you might want to consider early retirement before somebody really violent put hands on you.”

“And yes, more violent than Jezzebel!”

She smiles.

[TALA SUGAY]
“As for you, Shelby, just because your last name might be the name of a specific snake doesn't mean you're as sly as one. You can talk a big game like you did at the House Show, but bitch you’re going to go down faster than you did for Jenny. The problem with you sis is you lack control inside the ring. You have no self-control, which means you’re just a ticking BEEPING timebomb!”

“Shelby, you lose your marbles just as Jenny does. You two are so much alike and that’s why neither of you are going to be a potential Bombshell’s Champion!”

She folds her hand into her right and starts cracking her knuckles.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Shelby, you might be able to kick Jenny’s ass on your best day, but you aren’t even close to being able to kick mine. When it comes right down to the point of interest, you aren’t street credible. You’re from Long Beach. Not to knock Long Beach cause a dear friend of mine is from the same location, but Long Beach doesn’t compare to the Bronx. Shelby, in the streets shit gets real and it gets real fast.”

“Why I am so good at what I do in XwF and other companies is because I know what it takes to survive. I know how to tear at my opponents and physically break them down to a point where their asses are just not able to withstand the pain! I’ve yanked weaves and dragged bitches in the street in the duration of a fight! I snatched bitches bald Shelby and if you think I am just an ounce bit afraid of snatching you by your weave, you need to think again. I will be that bitch who drags you in XwF from one end to the other!”

“Don’t BEEP with me, bitch!”

She holds her left forearm up at a slant and starts massaging the edge of her palm.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“It’s a smart choice on your part to remain quiet at all times, Shelby because I like you right now. I like you a lot. I personally think you have potential, but if you say something negative about my sister or me, we are going to have a problem.”

“Just as we told Jenny, you don’t want any part of double trouble because when it’s us two against you, your back is against the wall, and the safety in numbers are with us. We will prevail whether it be by force or by your own free will.

“The choice is yours, Shelby. So, what is it going to be sis?”

Shelby, I hope you’re woman enough to accept defeat, even if it’s from a chick like Jenny Myst. Jenny can’t.”

“Isn’t that right, Jenny?”

She pauses and grins.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
Does the name Ezariaha ring any bells?”

“You still believe you didn’t lose the match because Abigail didn’t pin you. Well, if you didn’t win and didn’t lose—what do you call it?”

Tala scowls.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I call it bullshit!”

“YOU LOSS BITCHY MYST! Abigail did not just beat Ezariaha; she beat you too! You can deny it, but the records speak for itself. The unfortunate part of a triple threat match bitch is that anybody can be pinned in order for a winner to be declared. While your ass was outside hiding from the competition, Abigail was in the ring handling her business!”

“No doubt you want a rematch Jenny, but after you get demolished by the Sugay Sisters, there won’t be enough of you after to face Abigail.”

Jazzy brushes her hair behind the ear.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“So go on sis, be you. Do you. You’re not going to do all the things you want to do. After this week, we are taking over your spot as the new number one contender and offer Abigail the competition she so wholeheartedly deserves!”

[TALA SUGAY]
“Not just offer competition…”

She interrupts.

[TALA SUGAY]
“But we are going to own that Bombshell’s Championship after the bitches’ first defense!”
[JASLENE SUGAY]
“It might not be the end of the world, but it’s your endings!

Jaslene and Tala lean their head together as they smirk deviously.

[THE SUGAY SISTERS]
“Brought to you by Double Trouble!”

They both raise their far arm up to their lips and blow a kiss as the scene faded to static.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Sugay Sisters's post:
JimCaedus (09-04-2017)