Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
#Respect
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-01-2017, 07:07 PM

Have you ever just cried for no reason? Or if it is for a reason, you're not sure what it is. It just happens. Part of you feels refreshed for letting it out, but part of you feels embarrassed for the same reason.

That was sort of how Jenny felt. A mascera-laden tears were welling up in her heavily makeuped eyes, and she could do nothing but look in the rear-view at the vast nothingness of the desert behind her.

Somewhere inside, she was still that little girl who wanted to have friends and have a good time. She just wanted to matter. The exterior, however, was quickly eating the interior and her "I don't give a fuck who likes me and who doesn't" mantra was becoming gospel. She honestly, was in limbo.

She didn't know what she wanted more, to be liked or to be respected.

The desert was a good place to think. This was the first time since Chris broke it off that she felt anything but content with life. Of course, she would never show it and obviously would never say it. Honestly, being liked wasn't even what it was. She had never cared much about being liked, but she had always wanted to be respected. She remembered the feeling after beating Madison Dyson. She was filled with a sense of pride but also with a sense of happiness because someone on this roster respected her for something other than being Chris Chaos's cock-sleeve.

She had earned that honor but winning what would turn out to be her "signature" match. She thought for sure that she was making necessary allies. This match had given her confidence---enough confidence to slap Brock Lesnar in the face twice. The same confidence to put her body at risk in a match vs. BX3. The same confidence to proclaim herself the first ever Bombshell Champion before anyone even knew what the belt looked like.

But it was the same confidence that cost her the only reason she ever had to be confident. Chris. The reason anyone knew her name at all.

Madison, a backstabbing bitch who Jenny had stupidly let her guard down for, now was cold towards her. Madison felt like she wasted her time at King of the Ring being the ref. She was dissapointed that Jenny didn't get the job done and felt stupid for throwing her name in the Myst hat. Ummm....Madison was the one who counted 1-2-3 on Ezariaha when that cunt Abigail covered. Madison was just as responsible for this as anyone else.

Where had Abigail been since?

It didn't matter. Jenny wasn't the champion BECAUSE of Madison, and now Madison hated her? Jenny remembered the old Rodney Dangerfield stand ups her foster father used to watch when she was a kid.

"Can't Get No Respect."

She would be respected if it was the last thing she did. She had worked too hard in her life not to. She would make a name for herself in this business, with or without Chris.

Sex. Metal. Barbie. Chaos.

It fit her, it described her. She wasn't going to change who she was because some bitch with a catchers mask for a face didn't like her anymore.

Or two bitches who were faker than immitation crab. The Sugay Sisters were taking over the XWF airwaves with their stupid reality TV promos. Jenny was going to put a stop to all that this week.

As the tears began to get uncomfortable, she happened to glance in the mirror behind her. The vans were back. These weren't normal ICE agents. She knew when she first saw them back at the auto body. The windowless black vans.

The question was, did Madison send them? She HAD reached out to her. She does hate her.

She didn't have time to think. Tears still flowing, she hit the clutch and popped the sports car into gear. The motor hummed loud enough to be heard over the metal music coming from her stereo. The car took off like a bullet.

There was no way the vans would catch her in this vehicle. As she kicked up red Nevada clay, however, she wondered what it would be like. She wondered what would happen. Her sense of adventure and sense of thrill overshadowed her sense of survival.

Who would miss her?

Was it bad that she wouldn't even miss her?

The road was straight for 500 miles. As far as the eye could see there was nothing. Nobody would find her out here.

......slowly, but surely, she felt her left foot pressing the brake. The world flying by her was slowing down like a spaceship coming out of light-speed. It wasn't long before the vans were on her again.

Like they knew she was going to stop.

She pulled over to the side of the road and put both hands on the wheel. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door. There she was, in a tank top, yoga pants and Nike sneakers. She was defenseless.

The vans roared to a stop about 10 yeards from her. They sat there for what felt like an eternity before the driver door opened. Then the passanger. Then the back slider. All four vans in unison.

And out stepped over a dozen women, who looked just like her. Same outfit, same hair, same resting bitch face.

They stood and stared at her before, all at once like a zombie army, began to run after her. Her legs only took her so fast. She ran, but tripped over a rock. The other Mysts were on top of her in a minute, and one began to press her hands on her windpipe. Her air was leaving her body as she squinted into the ultra-bright Nevada sun.

"Ms. Sambuca....you're car is ready". Jenny's thoughts came to. She was still sitting in the dealership. It was all a dream, she must have dozed off. She was still in the auto body shop.

She stood up, still puzzled and a little frightened.

This entire time she was chasing a dream but it was only now she realized she had been running from the only thing that could accomplish it......she was running from herself.

It was time to go accomplish it. Time to earn some damn respect.

[Image: TV6HsQU.jpg]

"Does anyone do their homework anymore? I would have thought for sure that Ms. Ivy League over there would have at least checked the XWF current events once or twice before going on camera. I will state this ONE MORE TIME in case your spray tan has hardened and clogged your ears. CHRIS AND I ARE CURRENTLY BROKEN UP. He does what he wants to do. I never asked him to get involved in my matches or in my life since he broke it off, but there is no stopping him. So before you go hurling boyfriend insults you may want to check the facts to prevent sounding like even more of a dumb bitch than you already do.

If that is even possible.

[Image: Mx7Qyj8.gif]

And lets talk about these weak sauce ass comebacks. You'd think with the way you two were raised you'd be a bit snappier and less yawn-inducing. You both are too busy with your faces in the spotlight to realize that the bulb is sputtering. You're interest is fading. Your mouths are getting you in more shit than your pea brains can process. First of all, Bitchy Myst? Is that it? Is that what the women's division has stooped to? Neither of you walking internet meme's have anything creative to say that isn't behind a hashtag? I couldn't even take you seriously because you didn't phrase it #BitchyMyst. It's not official without the pound sign, ya know?

Psssht.

The two of you couldn't be more corny. While you're over there filming your teen drama show, the rest of us ladies are training hard to make sure that the two of you don't get off the blocks in this sprint towards the top. Speaking of not doing homework.....did you really just say I am going to lose my first match in XWF? Ummm..........that would be fantastic if it were true. I've been through the wringer.....but you're too busy being self absorbed to realize. These two need lessons in Shit-Talk 101. I felt like I was watching an episode of Siesta Key, not a promo against me. I couldn't feel less intimidated. I am not even sure how you two survived as long as you did in WWE.

Oh wait, yes I am.

You are leeches. You latch on to the higher ups and suck on genitalia until you're promised to be protected. You know without Roxy you wouldn't last a week here. Want more proof? Jim fucking Caedus. Yuck. Talk about gold digging. There can't possibly be anything attractive about Jim Caedus other than his recent in ring success. He looks like something from Lord of the Rings. I would have thought you two high maintenance whores would be a little more selective than that. Disgusting.

But call me what you want, fuck who you want, it doesn't effect me. The last thing on earth that I am is scared of either of you two snail trails. The absolute last thing. I didn't clam up when I heard there was new competition, I welcomed it. I planned on being the Bombshell Champion and meeting you two in the ring during my coronation, but Madison Dyson can't even rig a match correctly! You have to understand what I was dealing and am dealing with here. Ezariaha is the clearcut worst female wrestler I have ever laid eyes on. Kim Anderson isn't anything but a steaming pile of hot garbage. Besides those two, this women's division was a revolving door---Nemesis, Isabella Ravenwolf, The Ultimate, Ophelia---there's more, but you get the point. It wasn't that I was overly excited about NEW competition, I was excited about SOME. I beat Madison and took Roxy to the edge and back. Those two women are part timers who only wrestler every third full moon. Then Abigail makes her triumphant return and everyone starts talking about how Jenny Myst finally has met her match. There isn't a bitch in this business outside of Roxy who has pinned me cleanly.....and you think I am SCARED? Puuuuuuhlleeeeezeee.

I have had period shits with more intensity than you two half-breed muts. You didn't come here to play a game of barbies you claim, yet you haven't done anything but gallivant in undeserved spotlight and giggle in front of a camera since you inked the dotted line here.

You two are gimmick chicks, through and through. You're the type who have jello wrestling matches in skimpy g-strings with hair pulling and the occasional slap. You're just not cut out for the intensity this place requires.

You two are so confident in your abilities you actually think you are going to hold the tag team championships....something someone not named Doc, Soldier or King has done in over a YEAR. You've won two matches, a house show and a Savage match against two newbies. I'd slow clap for you, but I don't want to give you the satisfaction of showing you how much you suck......I'd rather beat it into you. Your far from bein the cool kids. Neither of you are cool.....you're fucking chilly. And chilly ain't never been cool.

I am the ICE QUEEN, and there isn't a "cool" bone in my body. They are frozen fucking solid. I am broken beyond repair and I no longer give a shit what happens to my opponents or myself. I am here to bully every vagina on this roster until I get what I rightfully deserve. I lost on nothing more than a technicality. I am not champion because someone else sucks.....I dominated. I dominate.

I figured Roxy had something to do with that match. It had her fish-out-in-the-sun-too-long stench all over it. You aren't champions, you aren't even good. You're just henchmen.

She puts her hand over her mouth and inhales.

"Ooooo.....did I just assume your gender?

Don't worry about Shelby and me. We will get by. You really think Shelby doesn't want a piece of you two also? You talk more than you're worth. Neither of you are pretty enough to be this stupid. Why don't you two talk to Tala's new Furby Jim Caedus and learn how to shred someone, because you two need some practice. I've been called worse things by better people. For real, you two are about as bright as a black hole, and twice as dense.

And to think....I'm the blonde one!

I mean for real, looking at you two is just proof Darwin was right. Dawn you have the subtly of a brick and Justene has the depth of a shot glass. You two sure make a lot of noise for saying absolutely nothing."

Jenny walks to her car, clicking the button as it beeps to unlock. Leaning up against it she laughs to herself, looking at the desert sky. With a grin she wipes some blood from the corner of her mouth. She loved pain, and had felt more in her 24 years than the Sugay Sisters could bring in a lifetime.

#THE ICE QUEEN
#THE DIVA OF THE DAMNED
#LILMISSMYST

#PERFECTION

[Image: hiTVeJ2.jpg]

[Image: M2F9kEr.gif]

10-6-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Barney Green (09-02-2017)