Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Time to drawn the curtains on you because there are new stars in town!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-31-2017, 05:38 PM

[Image: c3836b7c7f48e5037ab005f9c6bf70c2.jpg]

scene one . sisters shining like stars!

The scene opens up in front the Villa Elizabeth Apartments on 7513 Fountain Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046 in a nicely newly rented california apartment belonging to the New York transplants the Sugay Sisters. Tala is sitting on the couch in the living room in a pair of black running short shorts, gray sleeveless turtle neck, flat soles knee-high black fluffy boots. Tala’s hair is in an up do bun for the most part. She has a kendo stick standing up between her legs and she’s taping it up while Jaslene Sugay walks out from the hallway leading from the bedrooms. She’s sliding her fingers through her hair while she walks into the living room: quite excitingly.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Ahhh oh my god! I can’t believe how Warfare went your way!?”

She claps enthusiastically as Tala seems to be zoned out.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Ugh, I feel like Tommy Dreamer totally should be punished for putting hands on me! He disrespected me!”

She perches her hands on her hips and scowls angrily.

[TALA SUGAY]
“As if! Haven’t you realized that’s just how men here get down? Disgusting pigs! Dreamer’s tactics are just the beginning and should be disgusted by these [BEEP]ers! Don’t be too concerned with Dreamer and your thong being exposed because we still need to beat Bitchy Myst this Saturday!”

Tala sits there and slides her finger up and down the kendo stick.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I know, I know! But do we even have to worry about Jenny though? Jenny’s partner and her relationships is just toxic! I’m sure we can just stand by and watch their nonexistent friendship just dwindle in thin air!”

She snickers. Tala leans her head to the side and she starts to shake her head.

[TALA SUGAY]
“No sis, Bitchy Myst has to suffer! Bitchy Myst needs to realize she’s not the dominant female in XwF anymore, if ever! I’m going to shut her down and jam my boot down her anorexic throat!”

She slides her hand up over the tip of the kendo.

[TALA SUGAY]
“And if that doesn’t seem to do the trick sis, I’ll just shove this stick up her ass! I’m sure it won’t be too uncomfortable for her considering her boyfriend Chris Chaos seems to enjoy the fruity lifestyle!”

Jaslene’s eyes widened and she leans back as she stares at the kendo stick in surprise.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Wow… sounds painful! But sis, I really like Shelby Cobra! I think she has spunk and sass; wouldn’t she be a great addition to the Sugay Sisters?”

Tala rolls her eyes.
[TALA SUGAY]
“Focus, sis! We already have a new friend in Kennedy Robinson. We don’t need anymore and despite how much you like the bitch sis, Shelby is our opponent. Since we broke out of the WWE, we haven’t lost a single match! I don’t intend to give Jenny that satisfaction!”

She uses the kendo stick to help prop herself up off the sofa. She struts over to her sister.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Why don’t you take all your frustrations toward Dreamer and use it for some good, sis? Pretend Jenny is Dreamer—lord knows they both have the same parts! They are both bitches!”

She brushes her fingers through Jaslene hair as she continues to walk off. Jaslene glances over her shoulder and arches her eyebrow.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I can do that, but sis wait… aren’t you going to tell me about that guy you were with last week?”

Tala raises her hand up over her shoulder and starts waving to Jaslene.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I’ll see you in a bit sis!”

She walks over to the door and opens it as she disappears when the door closes behind her. Jaslene folds her arms and sighs as she starts to frown while staring at the floor.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Yeah, yeah, yeah, not my own flesh and blood turning into a little ho! I hope the dick doesn’t blindside her too much because we still have the tag team titles to win!”

She wiggles her nose smirking while playing with her hair. The scene starts to fade to static while Jaslene walks off to another area of the apartment. As the crew scramble to fix the static problem, it can’t right now and it ends up fading to just fuzz on the screen, which ultimately leads to the scene temporarily fading to black after losing reception.

scene two . every negative can be a positive...

The scene opens up on a red sequence thong laying across the table. It zooms in on it as a female hand slowly glides over it. She makes a fist, gripping the thong in her grasp as she lifts it up. She then slides it halfway down her finger and there it is: dangling off a nicely manicured finger by the string. The thong starts to be twirled around the ring when the cameras zoom over to the person’s face, revealing Jaslene Sugay. She has her lips pursed and slanted to the side while looking over at the thong. She crumbles it into her hand and holds it up to the camera.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Why not turn a negative into a positive? Since Dreamer lost all sort of respect for women, Beulah must have divorced him finally, I’m selling my thong from last week that was unintentionally revealed to the world! It’s autographed by yours truly and the bidding will begin today at 11:59pm pacific time on eBay! All you people who got to see this thong on my body will now have an opportunity to purchase this historical marker for their own personal collection! Let the bidding begin!”

“Come and get it, boys!”

Jaslene raises her hands up to both sides of her hair as she brushes her hands through the strands of her hair. She sets it back down on the table and grabs her hip bones.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“But my sis and my weaves are totally flipping! Can you believe up to this point we have been dominating and these next two bookings are going to separate us from the other noobs!? My sis and I are going up against the number one contender Jenny Myst and her tag team partner Shelby Cobra in yet another bombshell’s tag team match! The best way to move up the ranks is beat somebody way up in the ranks and who better than that little arrogant sleaze Jenny Myst!?”

“The girl is in some serious denial though!”

“I try to listen to her rant and rave about Abigail, Shelby Cobra, US. and anybody else who comes into this division, but oh my God, can somebody shove an apple in her mouth and start the BBQ at this year’s Hawaiian Kalua already! I feel like she just talks because she totally wants to hear her own voice, since nobody else does!”

She slaps her the front of her left thigh and chuckles.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“The current number one contender acts like she’s so untouchable, unbeatable, and just superior to all the other bombshells in the women’s division. Ugh! Can I have the vitamins she’s taking that makes her hallucinate!? I think somebody needs to make the coffee stronger, so the girl can wake up and see the future because…”

Jaslene brushes her hand through the lower half of her hair as she pinches the edges, holding them out while looking away from the camera.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Oh my God, how delusional is freaking Jenny Myst!?”

She looks back to the camera after releasing her hair with a sour pus expression on her face.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“She has the audacity to tell everybody else how much they suck, but HELLO? Has she even looked in the mirror lately?”

“Cause I don’t see her with the Bombshell’s Championship and I do believe it was her name as one of three challengers for the title at King of the Ring!”

“So again, who sucks?”

Jaslene brushes her hair from out of her eyes.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Yeah, Jenny before you go casting stones, I suggest you make sure your little life is as perfect as possible or else you just walk away looking like a hypocrite! Jenny, I don’t think you know any other way because hypocritical is what you exemplify! From the top of your head to the tip of your toes, you wouldn’t know integrity, if it smacked you across the face!”

“Jenny, I don’t really care about your love life. As a matter of fact, I wish more people would keep their love life and romances separate from this business, because there is nothing better when in this business than business. So, no, I’m not labeling you a slut, whore, jezebel, oh look I made a funny, but anyway, you’re just a bitch. Of course, you already knew that! I wish more people had more objectives than just being little bitches to each other, especially in this women’s division! Like look at my sis and my objectives!? We are the perfect examples. The main objective of the Sugay Sisters are those deliciously golden tag team titles. We will stop at nothing until they have been removed from the Kings and placed around our waists.”

“If we or one of us manage to earn a shot at the Bombshell’s title, we won’t waste the opportunity and push Abigail to her limits, but it’s not our main objective right now… at least not like it is of yours!”

“So, you can keep fighting over the Bombshell’s Championship Jenny and losing repeatedly to Abigail because the Sugay Sisters are going to be the most dominating females in the history of XWF!”

She grins.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Unfortunately, you obviously didn’t pick up the message we so wanted to get through to Rhiannon last Saturday night. We wanted to show her in order to beat one of the best tag teams, you’re going to have to find a trustworthily partner. The fact is hen, you and Shelby are hardly what I would call a successful tag team.”

“The way you two torn each other down on Wednesday. I’m like girl please, sit down before you hurt yourself. We have nothing against Shelby because we think she’s a cute girl. You, on the other hand, we have a big issue with! The way you disrespected us without even knowing us is what is the most mindboggling of it all. You couldn’t help, but open your mouth. You couldn’t help, but stir the pot. Well, you say our names enough times and of course, we are naturally going to bite back. Believe me hen, when we bite back on Saturday night you won’t be getting back up!”

“There won’t be much of a sisterhood on team Jenny and Shelby. My sis and I hope you two continue tearing each other down going into Savage because it will make our lives that much easier, but Jenny, we aren’t exactly targeting Shelby as we have no ill will toward the tattoo princess. Our issue is…”

She tilts her head up and squint her eyes.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“You.”

“That’s right, our issue lies with you. We are here to make your living as close to a living hell as we can do in our short time. We want you to not only fear double trouble, but we want you to hate double trouble. We want you to hate us so much, we are everything you live, breath, and eat. We want to consume your entire life and struggle with the challenge of beating the most dominant sisters in XwF’s history.”

“Why even try, right?”

“I know that’s the burning question. Why try to wedge your way in between two sisters? Family is thicker than blood and at the end of the day, my sis is my blood. We aren’t going to let a little third grader lookalike cause a rift between our bond. We may not always see eye to eye, but we always are on the same page. We always leave our issues at home and very rarely let people see the dysfunction that may take part between us. This is why we are destined for greatness hun and nobody is going to detail that greatness…”

“Not even you.”

She says with her hands pressed together and holds her fingers out.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Go on sis, be you. Do you Jenny Myst like only you can. Talk about how you’ve been trained by Chris Chaos. Talk about how you were so close to being the Bombshell’s Champion. Talk about how your pure perfection. Go ahead and fill the entire XwF’s universe heads with your contradictions.

“The one thing I will call you in the Queen of Contradictions. Nobody quite contradicts themselves like you: one of a kind, princess. Maybe in another lifetime or under different pretenses, we would have been great friends, but you ruined that with that terrible egotistical mouth of yours. You better be careful because one day it’s going to get you into deep water, sweetheart.”

“And I’m not just talking about being on the receiving end of an Impaler DDT from big bertha Jezzebel, which by the way my sis single-handily dominated in excellent fashion!”

She holds her finger up to her cheek and purses her lips out.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Which by the way, did you happen to see the match on Warfare this past week?”

“Wonderful, wasn’t it? I got to see my sister’s first singles debut in XwF and it was great motivation for this tag team! The same woman who finally shut your little butt up was taken out by one-half of the Sugay Sisters! Say what you want hun, but you were put down and nearly eliminated by her after your match at King of the Ring, so I don’t know if the same results would have transpired had it been you against Jezzebel on Wednesday night rather than my sis, but instead, you are facing your tag team partner at a house show event.”

“So, let’s see what is more beneficial to our match at Savage: Tala beating Jezzebel or Jenny and Shelby catfighting?”

“Gee, that is a hard one! I just can’t seem to figure it out! It doesn’t even take rocket science. Silly me! Of course, it’s so obvious it’s simple! If it was a snake, it would have bitten me! Why my sister beating Jezzebel is better preparation! Shelby and you will have such ill feelings toward each other that your team is doomed before the match even starts!”

She brushes her hair behind the ear.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Jenny, let’s see just how well you do against us with a partner who doesn’t trust you as far as she can throw you. Let’s see just who the bombshell is that walks away with egg on her face!”

“Boo hoo, sucks to be you, Jenny! Better luck next time, maybe you can get a better partner if we ever face in the near future! Bitch, bye!”

She waves her fingers steadily while the scene faded to black.

word count: 2,480
tagged: none ;/
ooc note: this is my first rp as jaslene, expect my first tala soon. goodluck to jenny and shelby! ;/ excited for this match! i loved how this rp came out. had this done before i went to class, but needed to code and proofread. so i didn't really respond to jenny's rp in this rp.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
Barney Green (08-31-2017), JimCaedus (08-31-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-01-2017)