Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 09:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unveiling the new Motherfucker's MOTHERFUCKER!
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 04:40 PM

Engy appears on camera backstage after Warfare. He looks dour, and more than a tad beat up after his hellacious match with Jack Cain.

Robbie Bourbon! You're seriously asking me if I wanna be a Motherfucker after all that shit Jack Cain said about me? After all the hell he put me through tonight?!

His expression breaks and he smiles and it's pretty awful actually.

FUCK YEAH I WANNA BE A MOTHERFUCKER! I've waited my whole life to be a Motherfucker! ARE YOU KIDDING! When other little kids wanted to be G.I.Joe or He-Man or Richard Ramiriez the Night Stalker (actually that was me), I just wanted to be a MOTHERFUCKER!

Yes, even before you guys existed or maybe even before you were born I wanted to be one!

FUCK YES!

And tell Jack we're cool now, unless he still hates me in which case we can have another match sometime on that big fuckoff monster truck you guys made.

By the way, my answer is yes.

Are you sure?

Yes.

Well, alright then.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-31-2017, 04:53 PM

[Image: charlie-chaplin-sliding-doors-animated-gif.gif]

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
John Samuels (08-31-2017), Phantom Panzer (08-31-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 04:55 PM

**Belch**

I hate those fuckin' doors. Almost as much as I hate you.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Engineer's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-31-2017), Theo Pryce (08-31-2017)
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 05:14 PM

Good thing Bourbon is such a podgy individual. Takes a large man to produce all that shit he's been trying to stick to the wall. What are you, his like 6th choice?

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
Theo Pryce (08-31-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 05:37 PM

(08-31-2017, 05:14 PM)John Samuels Said: Good thing Bourbon is such a podgy individual. Takes a large man to produce all that shit he's been trying to stick to the wall. What are you, his like 6th choice?

Why you tryin' to keep a fellow brotha down? Look man, every number past like 5 is a wash for me, so how the fuck should I know. But I didn't see him ask nobody else so prolly not....?

Which one a you fucks has my crown right now? I'm havin' this secret service guy start pullin' addresses. You might wanna start pickin' which a your family members you like the least cuz once I get there I make no promises.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Engineer's post:
Phantom Panzer (08-31-2017), Theo Pryce (08-31-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 05:51 PM

"I think The Kings should take on a fifth member, or fourth, I never know with Cadryn sometimes. Seeing as the Motherfuckers are gonna have the numbers over y'all. All they need to do is decide to go after The Kings, and then you guys can say good night, Irene."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 05:53 PM

(08-31-2017, 05:37 PM)Maddy and Engy Said:
(08-31-2017, 05:14 PM)John Samuels Said: Good thing Bourbon is such a podgy individual. Takes a large man to produce all that shit he's been trying to stick to the wall. What are you, his like 6th choice?

Why you tryin' to keep a fellow brotha down? Look man, every number past like 5 is a wash for me, so how the fuck should I know. But I didn't see him ask nobody else so prolly not....?

(08-30-2017, 06:42 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Jim, I want you to know that we have an open spot for you in the Motherfuckers.

To prove it, I'll accept that challenge.

I won't upload a single vignette nor allow any of my Bourbon Men to upload one.

I won't even unleash my bombast and grab a microphone.

Afterward, I want you to seriously consider who has the most integrity and can help you take the Kings.

Theo, you're a chickenshit and a doofus. All this extra time I'll have to train and prepare for a match without worrying about promo work.

Man, that was literally yesterday morning. And once he realized Caedus was too smart to join him? Scraped the SHIT out of the bottom of the barrel and asked you next.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 05:57 PM

(08-31-2017, 05:53 PM)John Samuels Said:

(08-30-2017, 06:42 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Jim, I want you to know that we have an open spot for you in the Motherfuckers.

Afterward, I want you to seriously consider who has the most integrity and can help you take the Kings.

Theo, you're a chickenshit and a doofus. All this extra time I'll have to train and prepare for a match without worrying about promo work.

Man, that was literally yesterday morning. And once he realized Caedus was too smart to join him? Scraped the SHIT out of the bottom of the barrel and asked you next.

Oh shit, so you're sayin' I was number two?!

Whew. For a second there I thought you was gonna say I was like his 13th choice or somethin'.

Hey, by the by, does your house have those motion detector lights on it?

I'm askin' for a friend.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-31-2017, 06:08 PM

(08-31-2017, 05:51 PM)Phantom Panzer Said: "I think The Kings should take on a fifth member, or fourth, I never know with Cadryn sometimes. Seeing as the Motherfuckers are gonna have the numbers over y'all. All they need to do is decide to go after The Kings, and then you guys can say good night, Irene."

I think you know what I think about your thoughts.

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 06:26 PM

(08-31-2017, 06:08 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
(08-31-2017, 05:51 PM)Phantom Panzer Said: "I think The Kings should take on a fifth member, or fourth, I never know with Cadryn sometimes. Seeing as the Motherfuckers are gonna have the numbers over y'all. All they need to do is decide to go after The Kings, and then you guys can say good night, Irene."

I think you know what I think about your thoughts.

"And I think that you know what I think about what you think about my thoughts.

That you value and appreciate them because I gave you the ability to watch out for the eventual attack, of the, what? Five on four? Six on four? I don't even care who is part of that faction. That you think you'd best recruit a fifth, someone to watch your back. Probably someone of the Drezdin standard. Maybe you'll recruit some Queens and bring in the Sugay Sisters.

Don't know, but those are my thoughts on how you should protect your ass, before they let the manhandle your junk and force your dick straight up your own ass with his strength."

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-31-2017, 06:37 PM

Would anyone like to clue this imbecile in to what everyone else BUT him already knows?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 06:48 PM

Could you guys all fuck off this is my thread accepting bein' Robbie's second place Motherfucker choice.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-31-2017, 06:57 PM

Sixth choice.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(08-31-2017), John Samuels (08-31-2017), Phantom Panzer (08-31-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 10:09 PM

(08-31-2017, 06:37 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Would anyone like to clue this imbecile in to what everyone else BUT him already knows?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

"Hey, I'm just trying to watch out for my best interests. And The Kings ruling the roost for a while, and not getting overwhelmed by the numbers game, is in my best interests. But, hey, can't help those that don't want help, even if it's to avoid the future. So I'mma exit stage left, and letchy'all deal with one another."

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-31-2017, 10:33 PM

(08-31-2017, 05:53 PM)John Samuels Said:

Hey Johnny boy.

Remember when Me and Pig whooped the shit out of you and Madison and Pryce and D'Ville, two on four?

Probably not, you were a skosh unconscious when we finished.

Anyhow, since treating the Kings like shit paper in a latrine and leaving y'all to stink since flushing wasn't an option, you've done a fine job of punking me out.

Or not. Instead you attacked Chaos and Green. No credit for balls, but at least you had the brains to avoid someone who was actually dangerous.

Just like you haven't faced the latest, greatest, and most prestigious Motherfucker today, YOUR XWF XTREME CHAMPION...

The Engineer.

Anybody else hear muffled gags behind the gloryhole?

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(09-01-2017)
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-01-2017, 07:52 AM

Lane rips open a box a Goobers and chows down, watching the action.I love these moments, hope it lasts long enough for my pizza to arrive, any care for a pie? Lane pulls out his phone and calls a local shop.

[Image: banner-2143677_960_720.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-02-2017, 12:50 AM

I think a more fun thread would be making a list of people who rejected an invitation to the Motherfuckers (or would never be a part of it)

People who don't want to be in the Motherfuckers

1. Everyone with Self Respect
2. Everyone Else

That's all I can think of...

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2017, 04:59 AM

Lane stands to his feet and wanders over to the TV champion, extending a friendly hand. Mr. Sinclair I presume. A distinguished gentleman like yourself shouldn't bother to be quarreled with menial pursuits. Although I am a fan of Mr. Bourbon, I do find his troop to be lacking in the areas that matter most. That in turn will be the downfall of the Motherfuckers.[/i]

Hate Post Like Post
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-02-2017, 11:09 AM

HAHAHAHA even a guy who barely matters can see that the Motherfuckers are lacking. Thanks for your two cents, Lane. Win a few matches and we might actually care.

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2017, 12:21 PM

I intend to win more than a few.

Hate Post Like Post
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-02-2017, 01:52 PM

Hmmmm.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2017, 03:39 PM

(09-02-2017, 11:09 AM)Neville Sinclair Said: HAHAHAHA even a guy who barely matters can see that the Motherfuckers are lacking. Thanks for your two cents, Lane. Win a few matches and we might actually care.

Is that some of that dry British wit I've heard about or are you just transparently bad at trash talk?

Say it with me everyone, just because somebody says it's true doesn't mean it actually is.

Hate Post Like Post
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2017, 05:52 PM

This current iteration of the MotherFuckers is like a sandwich made at a janky joint. You know what your getting lacks substance. Without the BWP, the Mother Fuckers are bargin bin refuse at Goodwill. Not trying to bash, but c'mon, you two honestly think you'll be useful when Mr. Pig returns?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Cassidy Lane's post!
JackCain (09-03-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2017, 06:29 PM

(09-02-2017, 05:52 PM)Cassidy Lane Said: This current iteration of the MotherFuckers is like a sandwich made at a janky joint. You know what your getting lacks substance. Without the BWP, the Mother Fuckers are bargin bin refuse at Goodwill. Not trying to bash, but c'mon, you two honestly think you'll be useful when Mr. Pig returns?

You're trying soooooooo hard.

First off, you just got here like 5 minutes ago, so how are you able to judge ANY of the people you are talking about? BWP left well before your gut passed through the door frame before the rest of you. Robbie Bourbon is currently the number one contender and a top 50 guy. Engy won King of the Ring and is the current XTreme champion.

So, uh, new guy, where exactly are you pulling this out of your pasty untoned ass?

Look, I know as well as anyone that making a splash can be rough. But you're doing it wrong. Talking about people you couldn't possibly have any frame of reference for.

So here's my advice, go find some other newbie to fuck around with for a few months until we actually know you're not gonna turn bitch and piss off as soon as you lose a match. Only then, when I know you could actually maybe on an off chance be worth the time, will I sic Engy on you to devour your face.

Have a nice day.

Hate Post Like Post
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2017, 06:43 PM

I've been viewing the XWF brand for 8 months now because I crave the step up in competition I couldn't find elsewhere. I am well aware of the accolades you all have accomplished and take nothing away from them, but speaking from an historical standpoint, you are doomed to fail. I've done some digging, and as hard as it is to believe, have actually studied the history of XWF going back through the past three years. Every stable that Bourbon has been in dies, lasting maybe three to seven months. Where is the Dangerous Alliance? Dead and buried. Dope Show? Never really took off to be considered alive. These are facts my friend, everyone that teams with with Mr. Bourbon has a much greater risk of disappearing into nowhere.He takes a sip of some water at the fountain.

As far as your latter statement, losing means I have more to learn, so don't expect me to go anywhere anytime soon.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Cassidy Lane's post!
St. Diabolicus (09-02-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2017, 06:50 PM

(09-02-2017, 06:43 PM)Cassidy Lane Said: I've been viewing the XWF brand for 8 months now because I crave the step up in competition I couldn't find elsewhere. I am well aware of the accolades you all have accomplished and take nothing away from them, but speaking from an historical standpoint, you are doomed to fail. I've done some digging, and as hard as it is to believe, have actually studied the history of XWF going back through the past three years. Every stable that Bourbon has been in dies, lasting maybe three to seven months. Where is the Dangerous Alliance? Dead and buried. Dope Show? Never really took off to be considered alive. These are facts my friend, everyone that teams with with Mr. Bourbon has a much greater risk of disappearing into nowhere.He takes a sip of some water at the fountain.

As far as your latter statement, losing means I have more to learn, so don't expect me to go anywhere anytime soon.

So you've been stalking us?

Alright rook, I'll bite. You did your homework. And now, I imagine, you're looking for a fight?

I need to shake off some ring rust, so if you have no problem with an intergender match I'll take you on.

Hate Post Like Post
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2017, 06:58 PM

Intergender match? I'm assuming the reason is because your a woman. Cassidy Lane never has, nor will he ever back down from a fight. September 27, you get your shape back, I'll catch my groove. You're on.His face furrows with intensity as he extends a hand to seal the future match between the two.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cassidy Lane's post:
The Engineer (09-02-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2017, 07:01 PM

(09-02-2017, 06:58 PM)Cassidy Lane Said: Intergender match? I'm assuming the reason is because your a woman. Cassidy Lane never has, nor will he ever back down from a fight. September 27, you get your shape back, I'll catch my groove. You're on.His face furrows with intensity as he extends a hand to seal the future match between the two.

You assume it's because I'm a woman? Are you assuming my gender?!

I'm just fucking with you. It'll be my pleasure to kick your balls back up into your torso on the 27th.

Hate Post Like Post
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2017, 07:05 PM

(09-02-2017, 07:01 PM)Maddy and Engy Said:
(09-02-2017, 06:58 PM)Cassidy Lane Said: Intergender match? I'm assuming the reason is because your a woman. Cassidy Lane never has, nor will he ever back down from a fight. September 27, you get your shape back, I'll catch my groove. You're on.His face furrows with intensity as he extends a hand to seal the future match between the two.

You assume it's because I'm a woman? Are you assuming my gender?!

I'm just fucking with you. It'll be my pleasure to kick your balls back up into your torso on the 27th.

See you there.

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-02-2017, 07:07 PM

LeStrange: Ha.......HAha........Muhaha.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IM BAXK

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2017, 07:14 PM

[Image: NkLnVsp.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-03-2017, 12:42 AM

(09-02-2017, 05:52 PM)Cassidy Lane Said: This current iteration of the MotherFuckers is like a sandwich made at a janky joint. You know what your getting lacks substance. Without the BWP, the Mother Fuckers are bargin bin refuse at Goodwill. Not trying to bash, but c'mon, you two honestly think you'll be useful when Mr. Pig returns?

You talk too much.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2017, 06:06 AM

(09-03-2017, 12:42 AM)JackCain Said:

You talk too much.

So?

Hate Post Like Post