Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
ICE Queen
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-31-2017, 04:45 PM

August 31st

1:30 PM Local Time.

[Image: tk1tNyf.jpg]

Jenny took a sip of her iced latte, and listened as the phone rang in her ear. She was waiting for her oil change and a new NOS installation in her Nissan GTR. She took it to a garage she knows on the outskirts of Vegas. It had gotten low on oil coming back from the house show and she didn't want to push it too hard driving to LA.

A familiar voice answered on he other line.

"Make it quick."

Madison Dyson had a way of being cut and dry. She was a master at being a bitch and didn't even need to try.

"Madison, I need to use your connections. I need to you look up something in your government database for me."

"Is that so? Hold on----ENGY, PUT THAT DOWN! Jesus it's like talking to a kid-----sorry, what now do you need?"

Her voice was cold.

[i]"These Sugay Sisters.....there is something off about them. Two sister, two different burrows, two ethnicities that neither of them look like........I need you to check and see if the Jaro's are American Citizens."

Madison laughed to herself on on the other line. It was a sarcastic laugh.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I thought you were America first---you wouldn't want any illegals sucking off the system, would you?"

"The sisters were born in New York....they're citizens by default."

"Not them.........their parents."

It then seemed to click. Madison seemed to know what she meant.

"It would be a shame if these poor little girls parents got a visit from ICE while they are in Los Angeles, wouldn't it?"

"You're an evil bitch.................this better not be another waste of my time"

"Get on it see what you can dig up and get back to me."

The phone clicked as Jenny took another sip of her swirling beverage. The auto shop was huge and one of her old club customers owned it. She had been taking it here ever since she bought it.

[i]Why was she such a bitch? Well, being nice got her nowhere. A couple of tag tournament wins, but in the end what was she left with? She had survived her entire life being a cutthroat bitch, and she wasn't going to stop now.

The car was going to take a little bit, and she had nothing to do but sit there in the lobby area. Legs crossed, in a pair of yogas and a tank top, her hair tied back, no makeup......she still felt eyes. Eyes on her from everywhere.

Even if there was nobody in the lobby. She felt as though she was being watched. It was weird.

A chill came over her. On a 100 degree late August day in the nation's largest desert, a chill came over her. She felt herself shivering, her teeth chattered. Maybe it was the ice in the latte? That had never happened before. Weird.

She stood up, maybe she needed to move around a little.

Didn't help. Goosebumps ran up and down her legs. Her feet almost felt numb.

Something compelled her to walk around the corner, to the hallway the led behind the garage. There was an ice machine there as well as several other various vending machines for candy and carbonated drinks.

As she turned the corner, she threw her latte out after making a sucking sound on the empty plastic cup. As she approached the ice machine, suddenly she began to feel really warm.

She was 24, this couldn't be menopause.

What the fuck.

As she made it to the ice machine, she flipped open the lid. She wasn't in control of her actions anymore. She stuck her hand inside, and it almost instantly began to tingle.

But the numb felt......right. She couldn't move her fingers. Her entire arm was beginning to get weaker as the muscles tightened.

She closed her eyes. She felt at peace.

Just then she heard a vehicle skid to a stop. Men kicked in doors, gun shots could be heard. She couldn't pull her hand out of the ice. It was almost as if she were frozen solid into the block.

She could see out the window 3 black vans. Windowless.

She knew right away.

Men who didn't exist.

ICE

She forced her hand from the ice and ran down the hall. Her arm was burning, but it was a good burn. She shoved the Hispanic worker out of the way of her car just as ICE agents broke in. She kicked the GTR into gear and sped off, leaving a trail of smoke behind her. She could see the agents enter the garage through the rear-view.

Had Madison set her up?

She dialed the number on her bluetooth button. No answer.

There she was, on the run again.......

But this time, she had a thought as she stared into the desert ahead....she was on the run again but this time.......it was from herself.

PERFECTION

[Image: 7DpoFQj.jpg]

IS ANNIHILATION

"So we've got Kendall Jenner and Tila Tequila in the division now. Just great. Two bitches who think they are hot shit because they hang out with Roxy and wear clothes that cost 3 digits or more. They are bland, boring, and above all else, fake. These are two attention seeking whores who would be better suited being on VH1 than XWFTV. We get it. You like to party. You drink, wear provocative clothing, flaunt your bodies for men.......

......holy shit, you're just dark haired versions of me. The difference is, I do it better. This week I team with a white trash whore whose the type of chick you meet at 3 PM in a bowling alley on a Tuesday vs. two Jenny Myst knock offs who think they are worth the pussies they sit on. So they beat Rose and Rihannon, suddenly they are being touted as the next great women's team? Psst. Madison and I would tear them to shreds. Literally. And she hates me......we no longer have chemistry apparently......she hates me because she counted 1.2.3 on Ezariaha. Even with that bad blood we are more formidable team than you two.

These two are nothing but daddy's girls who do keg stands for Instagram with a caption like
"#TrashyLifeBitches" because they think its cute.

It's not cute.

It's fucking horrifying.

I used to value these things, but they got me nowhere. If you want to be successful here you need to put the work in. Roxy may be in their corner but their lack of skills will eventually outshine their relative importance to the federation. They are a marketing ploy for men, nothing more. All the teenage boys oggle them and men sneak into the basement to watch them jiggle around the ring. That doesn't mean they are good, it means they are tolerable. They aren't even people, they are objects. Objects that are too stupid to see that Roxy is only using them to drive up ratings.

Pffft, the nerve.

She needs these two plaid skirt, high sock wearing bimbos to control like martinets. She can't control me, so she had to bring in two chicks she could. The same men who drool over me, drool over them, the difference is they answer to Roxy and Lane and I answer to no one. They two "NY Badasses" have no idea what stepping into the ring with an emotionally scarred Las Vegas bitch with nothing left to lose.

Divide and conquer has to be the strategy here. One sister is brash, confrontational, and irrational. One sister is quiet, reserved, a former A student. They couldn't be more different, and I am going to expose them for the frauds they are. They may be "double trouble", but get them isolated and they fold like a lawn chair. Bank on it. If Shelby decides to get her head out of her ass and put her differences with me aside for one night, we can show the world that the soo gay sisters are nothing but a small fever and a cough.........

I am the whole fucking sickness.

Go ahead girls. Make fun of me talking alllllll sorts of shit, then not coming away with the bombshell title. I never lost, as far as I am concerned. I wasn't pinned, and I dominated that match. Take a look at what I did there and get an idea for what you're in for.

I am going to take you two entitled cunts to the woodshed, and teach you a little lesson in manners. You're out of your element, and have walked smack dab into mine.

So who do I have to beat from pillar to post this week?

Let's take a look at these two .

Dawn....the loud mouth. Little Ms. Tough Bitch. You're a long way from the streets of the Bronx, sugar. We do this differently out here. Don't think your little performance on Savage last week get in your head too much. In order to make any sort of your name in this division, you have to go through me. Plain and simple. Same if you want to get near that Bombshell title because I am the next in line for that belt. You're fake, in every sense of the word. Forget "keeping it real", bitch, you don't even keep it realistic. You'll never be as flawless as I am. Sure, I try to do myself up to look "sexy", but at least when I wear makeup, it doesn't look like a box of crayons puked on me. Your not "exotic", Dawn. Having a tan is attractive. Having skin sponsored by Doritos isn't. These guys may drool, but men will fuck anything with 2 legs and 3 holes. That is how men are. I am telling you the truth, shooting straight with you. You're looked at as the "ghetto" sister, because you like to get into a fight or two. But you aren't tough. Your a two bit street scrapper with a bad attitude. You probably wonder why I referred to you as Dawn, you're real name. It's simple. One match isn't going to define you as anything more than a used maxi pad in this division. Until you, in my eyes, EARN your alias, you will be nothing more than Dawn Jaro.

Baby sis.....

Justene....I don't know much about you, and quite frankly, I don't care. All I know is that you must take after your sister, look up to her closely, because, like her, your make-up looks as if it was applied with a shotgun. I'm confused....you're billed from Brooklyn but your sister is billed from the Bronx? Let me guess, your mother couldn't keep her legs closed and continued pumping out units your family couldn't afford. I mean, 3 kids in 3 years? She's been on her back more than her feet. Like mother, like daughter. It won't be long until one of you two coke-whores parties a little too hard and has to end up taking a paid maternity leave. Your mothers legs spread faster than Ebola causing you to jump from project housing complex to project housing complex before ending up in easily the worst burrow.....the one where you are so proud to be from. There isn't one redeeming quality of Brooklyn.

But you did say something interesting last week.

Whora The Explora Said:“But at least Jenny Myst didn’t win!”

Oh but it gets better.

Whora The Explora Said:“The bitch is lame. That’s why she didn’t win. I don’t hate her for any other reason than she thinks she’s the alpha female. To be quite frank, her track record is hardly impressive or comparable to an alpha female’s. The girl is just full of hot air or hot gas: whatever!

Why is my name even coming out of your dicktrap? You haven't earned the right to speak my name. Sure, my record isn't stellar but look at my losses. I've stepped in the ring with some of the top competition----MEN----and I have held my own. I have never been pinned by an active member of the Bombshell Division, and I don't plan to start this week. Keep my name out of your mouth, or I will break every fake-white tooth in your mouth.

Notorious B.I.G is arguably the most successful person to come out of Brooklyn. Everyone knows, remembers, and loves Biggie. But, you know, you do have something in common with him, girlie. You're coming from New York to die in Los Angeles.

THE ICE QUEEN

PERFECTION

[Image: BWVb4rb.gif]

10-6-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-01-2017)