Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steps
Cassidy Lane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-30-2017, 07:41 PM

Cassidy Lane, the newcomer stands strong in a ring, starting out into an empty arena. Determination adorns his face as he begins to speak.

Everything begins with a single step. Be it a child's waddle or a giant's gait, the strides we take determine how far we go, not just on a sidewalk, but also in dreams. Since day one, my shoes have been prepped and primed to run, non-stop and never tiring. But there's a price. Blood, sweat, tears,,the physical limitations of the human body, the mental strain, the emotion, all of this creates barriers, brick walls that must be demolished to go further, soar higher, fight harder. All of these things is what separates rocks from boulders. But the ones I have to climb are mountains, which leads me to question, where do I climb first.

My first rival is here, somewhere waiting to build a platform and launch into the annals of XWF history.

Lane exits the ring and heads up the ramp, admiring the size of the arena before heading backatage.

[Image: banner-2143677_960_720.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 02:54 AM

Backstage, Cassidy stumbles into hunched over back of a monstrous man. Hair messy and disheveled, the body seems to heave up and down with each breath. The bump incites a grunt, followed by the larger man turning around. Through the matted hair, a grin reveals itself.

In the man's hands are a classic gameboy, the jingle of a pokemon battle faintly playing from the device. Suddenly the monstrous man doesn't seem so monstrous anymore, a child in a gorilla's body, like some sort of sick Harambe joke.

"Well well, who might I have here?"

Cassidy goes to respond, a perplexed look on his face. However, before he can even make a sound, he's cut off quite abruptly.

"Looks to me like a new face, but then again, I've been gone so long they all seem like new faces really. Then again, I guess some of them just got extremely fat." I mean you gilly.

Cassidy seems amused, and goes to respond yet again, but is cut off even sooner this time.

"You know what, I like you, you're awfully entertaining you are. My name's Danny Imperial."

Holding the gameboy in one hand, Danny extends his right arm out at Cassidy.

[Image: MYGZz.gif]

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-31-2017, 05:11 AM

Lane stands unsure of Imperial's intentions, but he hears the Pokemon battle and grins a bit. He extends his right hand while his left reaches into his pocket to retrieve a Gameboy Color, with Pokemon Silver loaded in the back.

Finally Lane responds to Imperial's words.

Likewise. There's a link cable in my bag, care to do battle?

Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2017, 11:05 PM

Danny grasps the hand tightly, but not too tight, and shakes it with vigor. His wide smile grows plastic and unchanging across his olive-toned face.

"I believe I asked you a question, Sir."

[Image: giphy.gif]

Danny's head cocks to the side sharply, throwing his mane of hair along one side of his face. His eyes are wide, wild even.

"If you're going to touch me, I'd like to know your name."

The Unchained Prince

Hate Post Like Post
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2017, 05:03 AM

You'll know my name soon enough my friend, as for now let's put your skills to the test, loser resets their game. He raises his Gameboy and clicks it on, plugging the link cable in the process.

Hate Post Like Post
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-02-2017, 01:54 PM

Pokemon? Gameboys?

Fuckin' Hell fire, what has it come to 'round here?

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JackCain's post:
Thomas Nixon (09-02-2017)
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2017, 07:27 PM

(09-02-2017, 01:54 PM)JackCain Said: Pokemon? Gameboys?

Fuckin' Hell fire, what has it come to 'round here?

Just something to keep the spirit of competition from passing out of ennui. Pokemon is good for keeping the mind sharp and discovering new ways to tackle major foes. It's all apart of the evolution of talent doing what it takes to get their grind in.

Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2017, 09:15 PM

Danny glances from one to the other, cracking his neck to the side as he squeezes down on the handshake a little more.

"Did I say I wanted to play Pokemon with you?"

Danny releases the grip on the man then, standing up to his full height and straightening his shoulders.

The Unchained Prince

Hate Post Like Post
Cassidy Lane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-05-2017, 09:18 PM

Two can play this game.Lane cracks his knuckles and pops his wrists.

Hate Post Like Post