Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Can't Wait To Be Xtreme
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2017, 09:39 PM

Well here we go again, just like all the other times I have returned to the XWF I start off fresh and tend to get a nice winning streak going only to watch it crash and burn as I let me ego start to do the talking and sadly he is a mouthy bastard that doesn’t always have the ability to back it up, like everyone saw at the PPV when I wouldn’t shut up about how I was going to beat Peter Gilmour and win myself the Hart Championship and well as you all saw that didn’t happen and Gilmour kicked my ass and made me look like some broke ass rookie, not someone that was once a huge name in this company. The name Chasm used to mean something, now it nothing more than a joke, and for some reason I decided that the best thing for my career was to challenge James Raven on September 13th in his home town of Toronto, you see this match is going to be one of the hardest matches I ever faced and saying that if I do manage to beat James then I get an Universal Title match against him down the road. Deep down I know the only reason he agreed to that stipulation was that he knew that there was no chance in hell that he is going to lose to me when he has home court advantage and part of me doesn’t blame him, I am sure Vegas odds would say that the Toronto Maple Leafs have a better chance at winning the Stanley Cup then I do beat him, but again I can’t worry about that too much now. but I can’t think about that match too much right now as I am currently booked for a match this Wednesday against Jean Baptiste LeCroix.

So Jean Baptiste when I accepted your challenge I didn’t know what the stipulation was going to be but that didn’t bother me any as I have been watching you last few match and I give you this you fought hard at Lord of the Ring and came close to winning your match but close doesn’t give you the W.

After asking Jean what the stipulation was a few times and him just telling me to wait and see he finally caved and told me that our match was going to be a Torture Cell Match.

I have no clue what exactly what a Torture Cell match contains of and Jean’s description wasn’t really much help so I am just guess that it is kind of like a Hell in a Cell or I might be totally off but the match has the word Torture in it so I do know that it is going to be pretty extreme of a match which is fine by me as I do well in extreme type of match. Ask Barney Green how his eye is doing next time you talk to him and you will see that when my body is on the line I have this evil side of me that comes out.

I have been in some of XWF’s most extreme matches ever, matches like rafter matches, hell I once defended the Hart Title in a Demolition Derby match, which was pretty much like it sound the object of the match was to run each other over until someone ends up being pinned under a car, I am also a 8x Xtreme Champion so I do kind of know a thing about being Xtreme, sure those title ruins and matches were many years ago and I might not be the same wrestler as I was back then my body is a little more broken and I find myself waking up each day in more pain then the day before but none of that matters because as soon as I walk out to that ring and hear those fans cheering or booing me what I do to my body no longer matters.

So Jean you say that as soon as those cell doors are locked that I am going to be your bitch and that you are going to make sure that I leave Videotron Centre on a stretcher, thank you Jean I needed a good laugh and like I said the other day when you announced the stipulation that I hope you have written up your will and got your affairs in order and that you signed a written letter of consent not holding me or the XWF liable for what I am going to do to you because I promise you will end up a bloody beaten mess and will be lucky if you ever wrestle another match again.

See you on Wednesday….

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chasm's post:
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix (08-29-2017)