Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Bleh
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-28-2017, 06:08 PM

“You know what Petey. I've been wracking my brain for nearly two fucking weeks now trying to think what I want to say to you. The editing room is full of bits and pieces of shit. Explaining the similarities between the McCoy's and the Hart's. Clips of me diving into deep comparison between my dad and Stu. Really scraping the bottom for something good and thought provoking.

But why waste it on you?

You wouldn't get it, and if you got someone to explain it to you, you'd just reply with a riveting bit of you fucking some girl who's way out of your league while your wife sings rock songs no one has ever fucking heard.

Why put any fucking effort into this other than the bare minimum.

You know...like you do.

So here's what I'm going to do. Instead of wasting anything great this week I'm going to sit here and I'm going to berate you for as long as I can. I'm going to hit you with every fucking fat reference I can make. I'm going to mock your legacy and your talent. I'm going to say what everyone is saying about you behind your back.

Fuck you Peter. I'm gonna make you quit again.

So put your respect for me away. It's not needed and it's not going to save your Hart title. Check the card fat boy. Just saying over and over that it's a non title match doesn't make it true. The belt's on the line and your gonna lose it before you could even get it extended to fit around your bulbous backside.

Lets get going ok? Pay attention dullard, I might use some big words.

Peter FUCKING Gilmour. The fattest playboy this side of Jabba the Hut. I wonder what Maria looks like in the gold bikini, I wonder what you had to pay her to stand anywhere near you. I wonder what she did happily to Baron Corbin that she makes you beg for?

Come on Petey we all see through your schtick.

Maybe if I show the world I fuck hot chicks they'll like me! Maybe if every promo involves me dry humping some bimbo I'll live up to the bloated yet empty legacy I've created by simply staying around. Jesus Petey are you actually proud of anything you've accomplished?

Lemme guess.

You've got a big dick and you're EXTREMEMEMEMEMEMEME so I should respect you. So I should fear you.

I dropped you on your fucking head Pete. I handled you easily, talk about standing toe to toe with Caedus but I did too, and the only reason he got a win was because I dispatched you like the trash you are. Let me give you a rundown of how that match ended. I dropped you on your thick ass skull, he grabbed me...tossed me out of the ring...and still had time to pin you.

God peter I don't want to fucking do this.

I'm a man dying for a title. I want that glory so fucking bad but the idea of having to do this shit with you makes me no longer give a fuck. You're everything I fucking hate about what we do. You're a legend for no damn reason riding around on name recognition.

And then you come at me with limp dick respect.

It's like pulling fucking teeth.

You know what.

Fuck it.”

FADE

[Image: pFP1ZZx.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Travis McCoy's post:
JimCaedus (08-28-2017), Theo Pryce (08-30-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Travis McCoy's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-29-2017)