Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Man Of Constant Sorrow RP 4
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-28-2017, 11:13 PM

OOC: It was an honor to face you, Chaos. Good luck.

Your foolish pride is going to be the death of you, Chaos. I hope you know that. You see, I admit my shortcomings as a man. I failed as a film maker. I even failed a bit as a wrestler. What are you gonna try next to break me?

Bring up the one girl I truly loved and cared about. That is off limits but you want to cross the line. Fine. Do it. You talk about me being weak-minded. We will see who is weak when we step into that ring. I promise you this much. One of us is leaving this match in a body bag.

I'm a man of constant sorrow. Seen very little pleasure in my life. The sky's dimly lit but that fire is still alight from within. I am gonna hurt you badly. You thought this was gonna be a walk in the park but it isn't gonna be one. I am not gonna let you walk all over me like that.

I am not gonna let you use me as a punching bag. Uh-uh. Nope. Not happening. You brought up the man that broke me into this business. One of the two people that trained me. You have no respect. I am gonna enjoy breaking your jaw with my fist. That will be for Foley Anderson.

John Laurinaitis also taught me a few tricks that I will unleash on you. People Power is gonna run wild that night. You wanted to bring it to this level. The lines have been drawn.

[Image: 726GNfP.jpg]

The blonde hair is back for this war. The old school style of professional wrestling. I may be in the twilight of my career but the Barney Green of old is coming back. I am turning back the hands of time for this.

You call me arrogant? Maybe I made a few mistakes in life. I am only human. When you suffer the abuse I did growing up, You start second guessing things. When you grow up not wanted by your parents, it changes your view on the outside world. I am a screwed up individual. I am not lying about that.

I tried everything I could to make it work when I was a millionaire living in Las Vegas. At one point, I owned a mansion along with a production company. Maybe the money crowded my judgment. You think I liked watching the bank come in and take my house from me?

You think I liked having to live in the back of a cheap cargo van because that's all I could afford. You think I liked having to drive all the way from Las Vegas back to Boston because I failed. You think I liked having to wash my clothes in different rivers because I couldn't afford to go to a laundry mat. You think I liked having to live off of ramen noodles and cans of chili just to survive.

That trip was hell. I had to take whatever bookings would come and hope I got enough gas money to make it to the next state until I made it back to Boston. There was nothing glamorous about having to declare bankruptcy because the production company you owned wasn't making enough money to keep the lights on. I tried everything I could.

Wrestling is the only thing I wound up being good enough at to earn a living from. I never smoked a single cigar in my life. I have drunk my share of beer though. You wanna bring Tessie into this. Now, the price has gone even higher that you are gonna pay.

Maybe Randi used me and I was a fool for letting it happen. You try growing up the way I did. I got beaten every time I did something wrong. My mother was not a loving person at all. She was the type that had no problem taking the belt to you if you did something wrong.

You keep bringing up me being gay. I am bisexual. I like both men and women equally. You are probably a closeted homosexual yourself since you seem so concerned about my love life. Maybe I didn't love Randi but I had a responsibility because I thought the kid was mine. I was gonna do everything in my power to make it right.

I am the guy who broke fuckin' barriers in this business. I wasn't the first bisexual wrestler ever but probably the first open one about it. I have never hidden who I am. I wore a mask though for a brief time. I convinced myself that I could live without this business but I was wrong.

I tried wearing a suit and tie to appease my friends. But that isn't me. That's not who I am. I am not a good guy. I don't fight clean. I am evil in every sense of the word. You are staring at your worst nightmare. A man with nothing left to lose in his life but everything to gain.

You are stepping into my home. I am not letting you walk out alive. You just had to run your mouth about people I cared about. Speaking of which, How's Jenny doing? Maybe, She can take a ride on Green Mountain.

I can make it personal too. I am not sorry for saying what I have said to you. You have lit a fire within. You have awoken the demon within. The violent brawler with nothing to lose. You are not facing the guy who has been losing matches trying to keep clean.

You are facing Barney Green and I am an evil person. My path to redemption has led me to face you. At Warfare, I am gonna take everything away from you. After nine years, I realized I lost everybody that I considered friends. You have summoned a monster that is showing himself to you. My salvation is now.

There will be nothing that you can do about this. Representing the old school style of professional wrestling. There is no fear left in these eyes. Granted I only got one left. Eye fixed upon one goal and that is to destroy you. There ain't no going back from this. I hope you are happy with yourself.

Swallowed the aggravation that once consumed me whole. I have been down that road before and I am gonna go down it again. Nothing is gonna change my mind. That dirty angel fills my mind with rage and anger. Pound back another pint of alcohol and its go time.

Once the music hits, There is no turning back from all of this and you brought it upon yourself. Once that blood flows, I will be in complete ecstasy. The spirits have led me to the other side. I am no saint. Just an angel with a broken halo. From this bloodbath, I will be reborn.

This is for Jim Caedus and everyone else you have screwed over in your entire career. You are facing a man who has no problem taking a barbed wire bat to your skull. Dragging it across your flesh. Watching you bleed in pain and agony as a sea of red drenches that mat. I look forward to tasting my own blood. Make me feel alive again.

You can say anything you want at this point. My uncle said when I was younger, "Hard times bring out the best in you." You can try to take everything from me but I won't let you do it. Once you learn there is no coming back from this, You will truly see how evil you can be. The heavens are gonna weep for what I am gonna do to you.

Fuck You, Chaos. I may have Allison as a middle name but that's alright. I have never been ashamed of having a chicks name for a middle name. I am proud of who I am as a man and as a person. I made a legacy for myself against all the odds. It may not be the most glamorous but I am a hero to some people.

I am a hero to that blue collar man drinking a beer after a hard day of work. I know I don't belong in this echelon of talent but I was able to survive and thrive against the deck. I am a man of the people. I am Barney Allison Green from Boston and I am taking the trash out with me.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
(08-29-2017), JimCaedus (08-29-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-29-2017)