Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I'll always love you..
Kris Cruze Offline
God's Gift

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-27-2017, 04:45 PM

“I'll always love you..”

August 27th, 2017
The outdoor track.

It wasn't particularly warm that morning, I recall thinking to myself as I made another lap around the track. The weight loss hadn't been easy, in fact, it had been the hardest thing I'd ever had to do. I was finally at a point in my life where running didn't make me feel like I hadn't made progress. The modeling agency wasn't necessarily inviting to me, I wasn't your typical looking model. In fact, I was no model at all. I answered an ad in the local paper after my 18th birthday. The ad claimed they needed younger males to audition for a modeling agency that was representing a popular clothing company American Eagle. Being unemployed, and new to adulthood, I gave them a call and they set me up with an audition. Now, I was obese, and I knew as much. But confidence has never been lost on me, though I had no reason for it. Obviously you can't hear fat, you can only see it. I still remember every detail…

August 14th, 2005
The day of the audition.

I realized that this was going to be a mistake. For the first time I struggled to find that confidence that had never left me. Eventually I worked up the courage, so I left the house enroute to the audition. Upon my arrival I see these beautiful men standing in a single file line, some of the more muscular men were shirtless, prepared to flaunt their bodies. The pulsating erection was a distraction from the fear of being there. Though, it didn't last nearly long enough. As I begin to make my way towards the line, a middle aged woman makes her way to me. It's pretty clear at this point that I don't belong here, and she was itching to tell me as much. From a distance I hear her yell “No, I'm sorry, you're just not what we're looking for.” Was it really that important to you to try and embarrass me in front of everyone that you had scream it to the heavens above? Again, I was prepared for this. So before she even makes it to me, I turn my back to her and begin to walk away. Just as I make the second step in my new direction, I am suddenly stopped dead in my tracks. A large muscular arm, I can see it out of the corner of my eye. I turn my head to the arm and body attached to it. I'll never forget the moment our eyes locked for the first time…

Derek Lorenzo.

A name made specifically for modeling. Beautiful blue eyes, long blonde hair, and a set of abs you could fry an egg on if the sun was at it's highest in the sky. The butterflies…

Oh. My. God.

They were flapping their wings so quickly in my stomach that I immediately felt sick. I've never felt like this before. I've always been openly gay, from the moment I discovered my sexually, I've always been attracted to men. I've not had any real experience sexually due to my weight, but that has never deterred me.

He finally relinquishes the grip on my arm, causing the numb tingle that was once there vanish. As I turn the rest of my body to him, he shoots me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. It was like a warm blanket on a cold winter night.

I was breathless..

Unable to speak, seemingly obvious to the man before me, he takes the initiative to begin our conversation, one I'll never forget.

“Ignore her. She's just a dried up old hag who feels the need to belittle people to make herself feel like she has purpose. I'm Derek Lorenzo, lead modeling agent for American Eagle.”

He pauses for a moment. I realize at this point he is waiting on me to introduce myself. Barely able to breathe, I find the courage to speak.

“I'm Kris Cruze..I'd meet to pleasure you..”

My heart began to race, I couldn't believe that I minced words so inaccurately precise, that it formed a sexual invitation. My hands began to sweat and before I could react my brain extended my arm in a motion that would require a responding handshake.

“Well, that's an interesting way to introduce yourself. Are you at least going to buy me dinner?”

I feel his hand grip mine. Like a vice, his fingers curled around my hand as I tried my best to replicate the same pressure. That beautiful smile reappeared for a second before he began to continue our conversation.

“I'm just kidding. So Kris it seems as though you were interested in modeling, is that correct?”

Interested I thought to myself? Not really, I was just interested in money. But upon my arrival I realized this definitely wasn't for me. Though, my response elicits a completely different feeling.

“Yes, sir. But as you can see I'm not really in the best shape.”

What am I doing? Does he have mind control powers? It's like I had no control over my vocal chords as they betrayed me. Derek proceeded to look me up and down slowly before cocking his head to the side and giving me a look I was unfamiliar with..

“I've actually got the perfect job for you, Kris. If you've got a moment, I'd like to step back in the office and discuss this. If you're interested, that is?”

Nope.

“Definitely, sir! Thank you so much!”

Goddamnit.

My recollection fades as I round the track for another lap. I've lost count by this point. The pace of my heart rate implies that I've been going for quite sometime. I start to slow as I reach the gate, my water bottle gleaming in the morning light, sits firmly on the wooden bench. I sit down on the wooden bench and reach for my water and my cell phone. 13 voicemails, they've been there a while. Don't really see a point in checking them, don't really have the energy to delete them. So, in that voice mailbox they stay, for the remainder of the life of my Samsung smartphone.

I'm tired, I begin to think to myself. I over did it this time, I'll regret this come morning. After a few minutes of rest, I catch my breath, gather my things and head towards the exit of the track. As I exit the track and back into society, my cell phone begins to vibrate.

13 voicemails.

You'd think that in this day and age they would allow me to completely disable my mailbox, but that would be too easy. It's more enjoyable for the constant alerts to torment me like I'm some prisoner of war in a foreign land…

“The Radical” Gabe Reno.

A name that rang loudly through the halls of the XWF at one time. A man who gave it his all, a man who…

Ah, hell, I can't do this.

God's Gift doesn't have the time to patronize you, Reno. You're honestly not that fucking interesting. I've done my research, I've studied the tapes, you're not even a bloop on the radar in terms of anxiety. The last time you were seen in the XWF Jim Caedus punked you so bad I'm fairly certain you did the world a favor and died. Sadly, either I'm mistaken or some voodoo man returned your soul to it's body for another piss poor attempt at relevancy.

At what point do you pack it in and just give the fuck up?

It's obvious this business wasn't meant for you. You barely pulled off a victory against Chris Chaos to win the title in the first place. Speaking of, weren't you little dick’d idiots friends or a team, or co-captains of the reach around squad before?

“ICONOCLAST”

More like dick in the ass. Because that is all you two did was run around dicking each other in the ass while you pretended to be some kind of formidable team.

It's a goddamn shame that you're more of a homo than I am, Reno.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY DICKS I'VE SUCKED ALONG THE WAY?

PROBABLY, LIKE, A MILLION.

And you're still a bigger meat gazer than I could aspire to be. God's Gift, the motherfuckin’ sexiest cock sucker you've ever laid eyes on is here and plans to hopefully put the final nail in your coffin.

Jesus, please, I know I have a problem, I lay with men and I enjoy it. But I swear to God, I will stop sucking dick if you just let me fucking kill Gabe Reno.

Yeah man, it's like that. I'd give up my favorite past time just to get rid of you once and for all. That should speak volumes.

Alright, I've got to slow down here. I'm gonna cum if I keep thinking about a Reno-less world in which I could return.

But seriously kid, what are you doing? You weren't any fucking good to begin with, what makes you think it'll be any different this time around? Did you run off to a monastery and become one with the God of victory?

No, you didn't. Why? Because I'm the God of victory, asshole. And I haven't seen your ugly ass anywhere besides in the vault of failure where the XWF keeps tapes of you, and all the other piss smelling clowns that thought they were talented.

See, what you're gonna do is ask yourself “Who does this motherfucker think he is?” And here's your answer cock breath.

Kris Cruze AKA God's Gift.

Certified beast, modeling legend, and Grindr’s most sought after asshole. That's got two meanings, you figure it out.

So when I fuckin’ slay that ass come Savage you gonna be a fuckin’ man and come at me again when you've eaten your Wheaties, taken your vitamins, said your prayers and all that Hulkamaniac hubub? Or are you gonna tuck your clit into your pussy and go hide behind someone you think might be able to protect you?

Let me save you some time. Nobody can fucking protect you, I'm the real fuckin deal. No imitation, just regulation, bitch.

But you don't have to worry, chick. We're a one and done kind of couple, me and you. See, I'm gonna leave you begging for more and then kick you the fuck out like the little whore you are.

So let this be a lesson to you, Gabriel. When you get knocked down, just stay the fuck down for Christ sake.

It saves you the humiliation of getting destroyed by a feminine, flamboyant, fruit, like myself.

The vibration of the voicemail notification overtakes my ears.

13 voicemails..

[Image: cruzebanner.png]

*One Time XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion*
*One Time Owner Of Gabe Reno's Man Pussy*
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Kris Cruze's post:
(08-27-2017), (08-27-2017), Imperial (08-28-2017), JimCaedus (08-27-2017)