Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Jenny Myst -vs- Shelby Cobra
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-26-2017, 04:51 AM

Battle Thread!

Deadline is Wednesday night, 8/30/17, at 11:59 pm board time!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-28-2017, 10:46 PM

"So it looks like we are teammates this week on Savage. Don't let that lure you into a false sense of security or let it trap you into thinking I am going to go easy on you at this house show. I opted in to compete for one reason, and one reason only.....to improve my in ring skills and beat up on do-nothing bitches like yourself.

You seem to pop up like a bad case of Herpes whenever it is convenient and the truck stops you frequent get a little dry. You think you are some tough bitch because you have a couple of cheap, poorly done tattoos and an Italian prostitute image? You're nothing here and you always have been. I may not be the best overall wrestler in the division, but I damn sure have accomplished a lot. All you have accomplished it looking like a whore that even backpage.com was too good for. They say to never judge a book by its cover but you make it much, much to easy. You look like your pussy probably smells like possum spit and spaghetti.

.......yeah, THAT gross.

The question is, can Shelby get the dick out of her mouth for long enough to respond?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix (08-29-2017), Mark Brooks (08-31-2017)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-29-2017, 07:49 PM

Bite my nipples off? Did this bitch just say she was going to bite my nipples off?

Shelby, just how closely are your parents related? I would stoop to your level, except I am not a white trash hoodrat with no class. I wouldn't want to confuse you with my non-pyscho thought processes, so let me be as blunt as possible.

You suck.

You've always sucked.

You haven't done anything here but wear Wal-Mart lingerie to the ring and flaunt your half shaved head and bad tats. You have absolutely zero clout and zero reason to be even speaking at all.

Shelby it is like this when it comes to XWF. I am Prada, you are crocs.

You can't afford my swag.

The fleshlight comment, though, that was cute. Adorable.

Get original bitch. Hit me hard or don't hit me at all. If I had a nickel for every time someone here called me a slut or some variation, I wouldn't need XWF paychecks to still afford my lifestyle. So I am coming to the house show to prove I am the better bitch. People talk about you because you are trashy, they talk about me because I am.....

Well....

PERFECTION.

[Image: Bftht9y.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Neville Sinclair (08-30-2017)