Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 01:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Let's talk fatal 4-way.
Heironeous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

05-21-2013, 09:41 AM

The day fairly cool considering where we were. The light was gently flowing over the small grassy area fitting with simple wooden benches. The occasional couple would wonder past hand in hand or walking a dog. The place was clearly designed for people to relax and enjoy the little time that they had.

The camera pans around absorbing the scenery like a sponge, the various trees green and full of life, the flowers bursting with soft floral scents with delicate colours. Heironeous is sat on one of the furthest bench his right leg is crossed over the left the pale cotton of his shorts hang a little loose on his well toned legs. His white trainers are dotted with small flecks of light brown dirt on the very lower edges. A traditionally pale very short sleeved cotton t-shirt lightly hugged his chest.

"Being Scandinavian I struggle with temperatures that most people would call warm or even cool." He lightly pushes a few blonde strands away from his face. "Sometimes it's just nice to get away from all the people trying to fit as much into everyday as they can. Each day becoming a blur with the next, so many people can't seem to find the beauty of a single day or even the moment itself. I on the other hand live for that moment. Here take a good look around you and just let the tranquility wash over you." Heironeous stands and holds out his hands turning just a little as the camera to slowly rotate picking out the flora, blue skies dotted with fluffy white clouds with a scattering of small fast moving birds. "Do you see what I mean now? This moment, no stress, no deadlines just the here and now." Heironeous begins to walk alone the gravel pathway greeting a couple walking a Dachshund. "Now I guess we had better get down to business. A fatal four-way, not just a traditional four way but an over the top rope four way which has a lot of history in wrestling sometimes as major events. So I guess this is not just a debut but also a message to be sent, that I can excel in such situations." Sitting down onto a near by bench he pulls out a small bag of seed and starts to throw them onto the floor for the birds.

"The people I face are going to not just provide a challenge but are also looking to send the same sort of message as I am. Danny Wolf, Kritsten Silver and 'The Xtrenist' Bryce. I know that Kristen was unfortunate last week and certainly has plenty of talent, the others I'm not quite as knowledge about I'm afraid. I won't stand... sit here and claim to be bigger than Elvis, no in fact I would just like to wish everyone the best of luck and that I promise the XWF fans that they will be entertained, for this is the word of the light. That didn't sound too big headed did it?"

The camera pans out as he continues to feed the birds.

Successfully held a Wildcard Briefcase to Wildcard Weekend.
W3 / L2 Streak - 3W
Edit Hate Post Like Post