Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Anywhere, Anytime
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-25-2017, 10:31 PM

OOC: Was slammed at work, so this is extremely short. Kim is going to no show anyway.

On the way out of the gym, a sweaty Myst was confronted by a reporter with a local Los Angeles news station. He shoved a mic in her face.

"Jenny, Jenny Myst! Any words for Kim Anderson before your huge match tomorrow night?!"

Jenny rolled her eyes but realized she wasn't going to get past this guy without answering. Whatever, she didn't mind verbally ripping Kim Anderson to shreds before doing it physically.

The attention was fun to her.

"Awww what's a matter, Kim? Now that you can't throw keep shots and I have addressed you in person, you've got nothing to say? I thought you were miss tough bitch. What happened? I'll tell you what happened, you're yellow. You're all talk until someone gets up on ya, then you cower in the corner and just pray they go away. Rose said she wished she tagged with you instead of Rhiannon, not because she likes you better or she respects you more, but she doesn't want to be outshined. Rose feels like if she tagged with you, even when you lost, at she would put up a good performance. Everyone would be saying "wow, I feel bad that Rose lost because Kim Anderson sucks so bad". She wanted to tag with you so that she wasn't the worst one in the match.

Don't hate me because you know its true. This is a falls count anywhere match, designed to hurt, and hurt you I will do. Go ahead, say I am on a skid because I went balls to the wall talking about this title and how it was going to be mine. Go ahead and say I have been nothing but a fraud. I am used to it all. The fact is Kim that even on your best day, you aren't on my level. So if I am a joke, what does that make you? You haven't proven you can compete with ANYONE in that ring, much less someone like me. I know I may not be the best pure wrestler in that ring, yet, but you haven't even proven you are capable of BEING in it. There is a difference here, and don't think there isn't.

I have never been more focused on anything in my life. I know, I know, I said that about the Bombshell Title, but I have accepted that I may not be ready for that just yet. I have accepted that I need to EARN it. That I need to stop expecting success to be handed to me. I need to work for it. I have worked for everything else in my life....I don't know what got into me."

The reporter brought the mic back to his mouth.

"What is the latest from Chris? Have you been able to get in touch with him?"

"Pfffft. He isn't answering me. But it is okay. I have cried all I am going to cry. I am over it. I am not chasing him anymore. At this point, he will have to chase me. I am not a hard bitch to find, he knows where to find me."

"Jenny, one last thing......

She rolls her eyes, "what?"

"Could I have your autograph for my daughter? She absolutely adores you."

Jenny grinned a bit. It wasn't quite a smile. The reporter gave her a photo of her to sign. Jenny signed it in pink glitter sharpie.

"Your daughter needs better role models."

"I tell her that all the time."

Jenny shook her head and gave the picture back to the reporter with an eye roll before walking by him and getting into the Uber she ordered to take her to the hotel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Drake (08-26-2017), Neville Sinclair (08-25-2017)