Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 09:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Welcome to the Queen's Court!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-25-2017, 10:24 PM

The scene opens up back at the Universal Studios: Hollywood arena and when the cameras take the scene to the backstage area—they open up inside Vincent Lane’s personal office. Vinny isn’t present in his office, but the beautiful and dominant Roxy Cotton is sitting comfortably in his leather desk chair with her legs kicked up on the top of the desk. She has her ankles crossed and a smirk on her lips as Tala and Jaslene are both sitting on opposite ends of the desk. They are leaning in toward Roxy as she smiles at the sisters.

[Roxy Cotton]
“Vinny and I have been very… impressed… by your two performances as of late…”

She says puckering her lip injected lips as she tilts up in the chair, kicking her legs up off the desk. She rises up just barely and tugs down the bottom of her desk. She reaches over and slides her hand down Tala’s face.

[Roxy Cotton]
“You seem like a spicy one…”

She giggles.

[Roxy Cotton]
“But I do like that in a lady wrestler, but anyway, what can I do to help you two? I heard you two had some business to chit chat about?”

She bats her eyes innocently and looks over at Jaslene.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“We were just wondering if this tag team match on Savage was a punishment match for our unintentionally costing you the tournament match over in Rose City?”

Roxy adjusts the top of her tightly fitted dress as she pushes her breasts up.

[Roxy Cotton]
“Of course not, silly! Vinny and I just wanted to make sure you two were ready for any and everything the XwF may throw at you!”

She flips her fingers through her platinum colored blonde hair.

[Roxy Cotton]
“We wouldn’t want to endanger our hottest female commodities, now would we?”

She winks at Jaslene.

[Tala Sugay]
“You wouldn’t have to worry about us getting hurt, but you do have to worry about me hurting a bitch! I’m about to snap a bitch like a twig in two seconds.”

Roxy slowly stands up and leans her hands on the edge of the desk as she pushes her cleavage together.

[Roxy Cotton]
“Who Tay-tay?”

She says sweetly as she folds out her lower lip.

[Tala Sugay]
“That bitter, angry, pasty ass white bitch, menopausal skank Rhiannon! It’s like ugh! No offense, but some white cracka bitches need their mouths readjusted!”

Roxy lowers her head and starts to giggle beneath her breath.

[Roxy Cotton]
“How could I ever take offense to something so adorably sexy? I couldn’t have put it any better though. I think Rhiannon is feeling the stress because she’s going up against two very tough athletes and her back is totally against the wall. You two keep doing what you’re doing and Rhiannon will flutter away like an English butterfly!”

Jaslene scratches her head and leans over to Roxy.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Are there even real English butterflies?”

Roxy shrugs her shoulders and laughs to herself.

[Roxy Cotton]
“I don’t know, but it sounded cute!”

Roxy slides her hand over Jaslene’s.

[Roxy Cotton]
“But you know darling, Rhiannon might also feel threatened because job evaluations are almost here and she’s not going to have a very good one, considering her lack of performances. She might be a little envious because you both have job security.”

She purses her large pink lips together and lifts her lip gloss up from the desk. She starts to rub some on her lips as Jaslene looks across to her sister.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“I told you!”

Tala rolls her eyes as Roxy continues to fix her lips. She closes her lip gloss up and starts to pucker her lips.

[Roxy Cotton]
“How do my lips look girlies?”

She pouts them out as she smiles, sliding her fingers down both sides of her lips: cleaning out the corners.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Perfect, just like you are.”

Roxy looks over at the monitor with a smirk as Rhiannon comes onto her screen. With it on mute, the sisters haven’t realized it’s Rhiannon yet, but Roxy picks up the remote and starts to crank up the volume. Tata hears the screeching English accent and slowly shifts her head toward the monitor. A disgusted look appears on her face as she scowls over to the monitor. She shakes her head in disgust.

[Tala Sugay]
“Please, tell me that is one of her old ass stale interviews and the bitch did NOT have the nerve to speak again!?”

Roxy starts to shake her head.

[Roxy Cotton]
“Nope! It’s new! It was just published within the last hour!”

She giggles.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Where the heck is Rose?”

[Tala Sugay]
“Obviously, Rose’s ass is the one with the brain because she knows when to pack up her bags and hit the road, but this bitch…”

She leans up off the desk and extends her hand out to the monitor.

[Tala Sugay]
“This bitch runs her mouth all day and all night. God, she’s annoying! I want to sock her in the mouth just as badly as I want to sock Bitchy Myst!”

Roxy takes her hands to both sides of her hair as she flips the strands of her hair forward.

[Roxy Cotton]
“Sh calm down and be cute! You don’t want to be disqualified for that wicked temper of yours!”

Tala and Jaslene do not totally ignore Roxy, but they are both glued to the television set as they are leaning toward the front of the desk. As they pay attention to Rhiannon, Roxy leans back and she pulls down the bottom of her dress and kicks up her right ankle. She leans her stiletto heel against the wall and giggles while pressing her fingertips together as Jaslene rolls her eyes at Rhiannon’s footage.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Excuse me, Rhiannon, did we give you any indication we wanted to hear your rebuttal?”

“No, I didn’t think so.”

“So, why you felt the need to nearly repeat every little thing my sister had to say about you is beyond me. It’s like you actually think we care about your opinion, let alone enough to sit in front of our television sets and pay attention to every word you have to say.”

“Don’t you think other people have lives?”

Tala rolls her eyes.

[Tala Sugay]
“The bitch is boring!”

Jaslene looks over and giggles playfully.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“Well, that’s one explanation for our attention spans for being so short with Rhiannon. Another explanation would be your foolish and idiotic opinions. You’re all washed up and pathetic, girl. It’s time to sit down and reevaluation your career path. I don’t think wrestling is for you. I mean, obviously, you’re too busy going over and over things we say rather than going off your own material.”

“Do you need a speech preparer, is that where your problem lies?”

“I do have to laugh because you tried to figure us out. Don’t do that. It just won’t work. You obviously didn’t do YOUR homework or else you would have seen we actually have not lived together since we were children. I’m a Manhattan girl and my sis is all Bronx.”

[Tala Sugay]
“The bitch is going to find out that I’m bringing the hood to XwF!”

Tala interrupts Jaslene as Jaslene brushes her hair back behind her ears.

[Tala Sugay]
“She wants to make fun of me? Bitch, you ain’t done shit in your career to even open your mouth, so shut the BEEP up, ho! I’m sorry I ain’t educated like you because apparently, I had to work on surviving. I had to fight in the streets for a living. Some people actually have to live a life rather than have their mommies and daddies hand them everything on a silver platter. But you were too stupid to read up on my biography to know that. So, bitch don’t try to make me pay attention to you when you can’t even pay attention to me!”

“You’re an irrelevant little slag bitch and the only one of us which will be cleansed from the XwF is you!”

Jaslene places her hand on Tala’s shoulder as she attempts to calm her down. Tala looks over at Jaslene and rolls her eyes along with a sigh.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“At first, I thought I knew you understood this match was a tag team match. At first, I thought you comprehended the rules of a tag team match, but after listening to your long-winded and boring piece, I now have no idea if you even understand what a match is at all! Do you not get a tag team match involves more than two people? It is often constituted with a team of two people on both sides and in order to win, all four people have to be present. They cannot just be physically present, but mentally as well, too. Do you not realize your partner has been missing in action since she first signed her contract?”

“I don’t know if you still understand that stepping inside this ring with both of us is going to be hazardous to your soul. It’s going to be detrimental to your career. You think being sidelined for the last three months was something, just wait until we sideline you for an entire year! Your mouth has gotten you into a pretty big pile of poop and there’s no helping you out from it now, sweetie. Sis, I think you better just lay low for a while because Tala Sugay over here is ready to pound your face in.”

Tala punches her fist into her right hand as she grits her teeth, cocking her head up, and sternly staring ahead.

[Tala Sugay]
“See bitch, you don’t get it, do you? You want to talk a big game, but you haven’t said anything at all. You have done is slander me. Talk shit about me. Bitches in the streets who talk shit get snitches. I don’t need to pin you in the damn middle of the ring in order to get my revenge. Jaslene can pin Rose all day and all night for all I care. All I want to do is pound your pretty little pasty white face in until it’s bloodied and bruised, so when I send your ass home back to England—you will be unrecognizable to your friends and family!”

“Now, what about that, bitch!?”

Jaslene leans back a bit and places her hand over her mouth as she starts snicker beneath her breath. She starts to slide her left hand through her sister’s hair while she moves right up to her sister’s side.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“I can’t recall, did we ever warn you about my sis’ temper?”

“Well, she can be a little bipolar and not so much on the depressive side—more on the maniac side. Even on medication, she still has her triggers and when push to those limits anything can happen. I feel so sorry for you, girly, but I digress. You opened Pandora’s box and now you have to deal with the consequences. After this match, you’re going to be relieved you never have to deal with the Sugay Sisters again, eh? We’ll push you right back down to the bottom of the ladder and you’ll even have a longer way to climb before you ever make it up toward the Bombshell’s Championship.”

[Tala Sugay]
“But on the real bitch, if you stop highjacking our material and adopt your own—it would be very helpful for you! You see, we don’t highjack your shit because quite frankly, neither one of us have the time to listen to you! We want the tag team championships and this little tag team match is going to put us right in line for the titles!”

“You don’t have anything we need. You don’t have anything we want. You don’t even have a spot on the roster we desire! Bitch, you have nothing to gain and nothing to lose in this match, so why are you so desperate? God only knows why!

Jaslene starts to rub the back of her neck with her left hand.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“I don’t get it why Kim Anderson is just a big deal to you or this match for Christ sake! I mean, so what you wanted to face her instead of tagging with her? I think the point is, you didn’t want to work with Rose!”

“I still haven’t heard very much communication with your partner Rose. Where is the team work? There is no “I” in team Rhiannon! There should only be a “we” component in this tag team match, but all I seem to hear from your mouth is “I.” It’s me, me, me, and all about me some more! Welcome to the Bush Era all over again!”

“All I really wanted and you can even ask Queen Roxy was a nice friendly tag team match! I wanted to prove we were a great tag team who deserved a shot at the Tag Team Championships.”

She smirks.

[Jaslene Sugay]
“I mean, we still are going to be a great tag team tomorrow night, but we just have one more enemy we did not account for when we first signed. That’s ok because as long as we keep making enemies—we will keep being relevant! Relevant keeps the Trump checks rolling in!”

Jaslene rubs her fingers against her palms as she motions money in her hands. Tala lets out a huge sigh.

[Tala Sugay]
“Rhiannon, you really need to acquire some better taste because girl, you’re as stale as week old white bread!”

“I know after Saturday night you’re not going to say anymore shit about me or my sis because I’m going to see that you get your jaw wired shut! That’s what happens when you get punched in the mouth with a brass knuckles!”

Roxy walks around from the desk and in between the sisters. They both side step a bit and look down at the sexy blonde assistant. She cups her hands on their wrists and looks into the camera with her widened eyes and puckered lips.

[Roxy Cotton]
“Rhiannon, darling these girls listen very well… sometimes a little too well, but in order to be the one they listen to, you have to be the one signing their paychecks. My man and I are the one who signs all the paychecks, so of course they listen to us. But best of luck in your little tag team match girl, I have been hearing the match is putting the bombshell’s division on the map!”

She looks over to Tala and Jaslene.

[Roxy Cotton]
“Thank you so much for helping this division prosper!”

They all come together in a group hug, but behind Roxy’s back Tala flips the bird to the camera and very quietly motions with her lips, “you’re fucking dead Rhiannon!” The scene zooms out of the office and when the door closes it faded to black.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
Finn Kühn (08-25-2017), JimCaedus (08-26-2017), Neville Sinclair (08-25-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-26-2017)